Join our server on Discord

Sei`la Tlly: War of the summoners
OOC: okay, I finally figured out how to introduce my characters, and feel free to make things up in this world.

(1)
[outskirts of desert city, Loraeido]

"muuu!"
"Arrgh... shut up already!"
"Calimm, stop! don't hurt it!" Hienra whined, as she tugged the reigns of the camel she rode on. It stopped moving, which helped it to avoid a slight whipping from the passenger on the camel next to it.

"That damn camel won't shut up, I'm tired of eharing it's grunting!" Calimm spat, as he tried to reach the camel, but his own continued on. He lost his balance, and fell face first onto the desert sand below.

"Easy, brother, we are almost at our destination. Please, calm yourself a little longer..." Hienra spoke softly. She seemed rather calm, despite the fact that they had been traveling through the desert for almost a week now, and their water supply was running dangerously low.

"Tch! whatever..." Calimm grunted in anger, as he stood up on one knee, and dusted off his random assortment of desert garbs. He smacked his lips momentarily, hoping he could work up enough saliva to spit some sand that entered his mouth. when nothing came, he pulled the cantina slung around his neck to his mouth, and drank a portion, before spitting it onto the floor. Satisfied that he was as dirt-free as he could possibly be, he jumped back onto his camel, and continued after his sister.

"first thing I'm doing is hitin' the showers..."

"Me, too, dear brother. Me, too."
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(2)

It took awhile, but eventually Azaver reached the ruins and found a way insider after some searching. Much of it was buried beneath the sand but an entrance was still available. Darkness prevailed as well as an unplaceable stench. Taking a torch from his pack and placing it on the ground, Azaver lit it by striking some flint he brought as well over it. Now with a source of light, Krull went into the ruins to seek the completed symbol for his first summon.

Traveling through he noticed that some of the traps had been sprung, he took out his axe and proceeded, wary of any other traps or would-be summoners that might stand in his way.
(4)

After a few hours of conversation with the Jiblit Zilligatyx found out he was the one who had to name the Jublit or it won't be the same one as before.
"I shall name you... Draguni," said Zilligatyx while he placed both his hands on the bird.
"What is it?" asked Draguni as he followed his master.
"I feel this sort of... presence nearby..." replied Zilligatyx while putting on his glove. "Keep quiet and stay low..."

OOC: that was close enough for me to become active agian.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(5)

[Desert Ruins]

Ein read the hieroglyphics on the miniature obelisk outside to get a gist of what kind of summon he could learn here. Apparently, a Jas'phyr, an ally summon. He could use one of those, but first, he had to find out where the summon points actually were. Usually, they were in the altars. But there were cases where they were in libraries, fountains or even regular stones or walls.

[Desert Temple]

Grumbling, Aku took a swig of water and propped himself on top of a rock. He had not been able to find a summoning glyph. He swore he was going to learn how to increase the amount of languages he could read by learning them in his travels after this. Perhaps a book would help him, an ancient tome of languages. He really wanted an Ys'vem.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(5)

Using Draguni as an advanced scout Zilligayx walked through the tunnels of the ruins in a dreadfuly slow pace. Not knowing he was being followed by an unseen beeing.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(1)
Zex:
*he exits the ruins with a scorll in his bag, upon leaving the ruins he noticed they were buried beneath the sand now and could not be seen, off in the distance he spied someone on a camel and decided to have a look, drinking from his cantina he started walking towards it soon close enough to see him*
"Someone all the way out here? Possibly another summoner after the ruins..."
(6)

[Desert Temple]

After calming down, the ronin, Akujin Kaitou, stretched warily and gazed into the distance where the ruins were. After a bit of consideration, he nodded at himself, grabbed his worn traveling cloak and hitched it back onto his broad, powerful shoulders, hiding his well built physique once more. It was cold at night, and his trek to the ruins won't be 'merry'. His journey had never been enjoyable, not without alcohol or women. He was getting crankier and crankier by the day.

[Desert Ruins]

It wasn't long before Ein knelt before a miniature obelisk, dusting its shiny black surface off and inspecting the hieroglyphics on it. It was a complicated language, but he could just barely make it out. He only needed to see if he could summon a Jas'phyr here. If he failed, he'd search for another summoning point.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(2)
"Ahh! finally!" Calimm grunted, as they made it passed the city gates of Loraeido. From there, they continued on foot, leading the camels towards the nearest, cheapest hotel.

"Yes, brother. You know the drill, correct?" Hienra said softly.

"Yup... room, shower, THEN bed... or... room.. bed, then shower? I dunno..."

Hienra giggled softly. "Nice joke, brother. and I meant by searching for our parents."

"That wasn't a joke... and Ahh.... yeah, I do... ask around with a bleak description, then figure out if it is genuine info, then show them the picture?" Calimm said, trying to stifle a yawn, as they made it into the Inn bar. They made their way through the crowd. Soon enough, they were in their room resting. Calimm stood sitting at the edge of his bed, insisting that Hienra have the first shower.

As Hienra took her shower, she couldn't help but stare at the odd symbol enscribed across her chest. Several times, she tried to scrub away the inky-black symbol, but it never seemed to fade. She tried thinking bakc to when she first saw it. She remembered it was around the time their parents dissapeared 2 years prior. She could remember how happy they all seemed then. It felt like a million years ago that all four of them were together.

Hienra sighed, as she closed her eyes, her memories etched into her eyelids, as she unconsciously placed a paw against her chest.

Meanwhile, Calimm laid back on the bed, and removed his glove, before staring at the odd symbol etched into the palm of his claw. He smiled, as he flexed each finger closed over the symbol.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(7)

[Desert]

"Stupid desert- stupid cold- stupid sand-" Akujin grunted as he trudged through the dunes, hating the way the sand got into his sandals when he walked. The sand was still warm, but the cold air chilled him. The moon wasn't even out yet and it was pissing him off big time. The moon and the stars were one of the best things to look forward to when he was traveling. It provided light, a way to to find out which direction he had to go, and he wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he just loved them because they were always beautiful, maybe even more so than women.

[Desert Ruins]

Sighing, Ein got up. He couldn't acquire any new summons here, the symbols were too vague. He'd try in another area, but in the mean time, he had to go feed and water his horse. He made his way back outside the ruins and back to Chiron.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(6)

Zilligatyx had found nothing so seeing as he was done in the ruins he left toward the entrance only to find someone waiting there looking out to the dessert. "What to do..." He thought to himself as he carfully watched the individual...

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds