Join our server on Discord

Sei`la Tlly: War of the summoners
In an ancient past long lost to the tides of time, there existed warriors of immense power. these warriors were known by many names, of which a few were gods, saints,even prophets. these "saints" were different from most men, in which they had access two powers only true gods could have: the power to create life at will.

this great power would lead them to have a more modern and fitting name. Summoners.

It is said that the ancient summoners sought to achieve greater power than they posessed. (cont.)
im on psp and it wont all fit :(

(cont.)

thus many sought to control their powers and create powerful life forms. many new entities were created, each acting as a form of support and strength to the summoners. In the end, the warriors fought for superiority. ultimately, only few survived.

unable to access their powers for fear of exposing the world to their powers, the remaining summoners sealed their powers and exiled themselves from the world. Soon, they and their powers were forgotten to time...
until now. the power to summon has sprung anew, the power awakening to a select group of individuals who can trace their roots back to the original summoners. Now they must choose whether to accept this power or not. To use it for good, or to abuse it for evil. it is now destined to begin. Sei'La Tlly. The war of the summoners.
summon types:

Seru- equip type summons. these are summons that act as armor, enhancing your abilities.

ys'vem- weapon types. allows you to summon magic weapons.

jas'phyr- ally summon. allows for the conjuration of new life.

sun'shou- fusion type. combine your abilities with those of another life form to gain immense power.
name:
description:
summoner type: (seru, ys'vem, jas'phyr, sun'shou)
vow: (good neutral evil)
summons: (leave blank for now)
weapon: (not including a summon weapon. also this is a fantasy rp no modern guns. matchlocks and such is ok tho)

you can have up to 2 characters. all board rules apply. plz keep hentai minimal and relating to plot somehow. for now, just post profiles and questions.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
OOC: OH MY GOD you LIVE!!

And I love this. I'll join in a bit. Toodles!

A question, can I have more than one summon, and can the Seru or Ys'vem take different shapes? And I SO want a Jas'phyr.

Name: Einreich Roanarke

Description: [Image: top17.jpg]
Stands at 6'7 feet, his weapons are usually strapped to his shoulders.

Ein is an honorable warrior, a veteran of many wars. He was the youngest and most valiant of his king's Generals in the distant kingdom of Schwarzengard, but has been banished for refusing to kill a captured enemy official in combat because he (the enemy) had been disarmed. He has been reduced to a nomadic wayfarer as he hones his combat skills while he travels. He has long despised the use of "real weapons", so he sought alternatives, such as learning how to summon. To his dismay, the first summon he got after searching for a decent summon point was an Ys'vem type. He is silent, stoic, and serious, but at times lighthearted, and has a reputation for how fiercely he defeats opponents with only shields and guards for his weapons.

Summoner type: Ys'vem
Vow: Lawful Neutral (Lawl)
Summons: _________
Weapon: Dual Crush-Gear (Edged-Shields).

~~~```~~~```~~~

Name: Akujin Kaitou

Description: [Image: top11.jpg]
Standing at 6'8, he wears a woven wickerwork farmer's hat and a tattered brown traveling cloak. A stereotypical ronin (wandering swordsman).

A relatively young master of swords with a drinking problem, this hot-headed, aggressive, trash-talking wolf has been seeking ways to become stronger. He had fought hard, gaining the right to the legendary swords, Totsuka and Kusanagi. He does not know how to use them yet, and even uses Totsuka (which usually takes the form of a gourd-shaped sake bottle) to hold water or alcohol. He hails from the Kingdom of Yamato, the denizens of which are known for their speed and skill with various forms of weaponry. Other than his drinking problem, he has a weakness for women. He loves women, no matter what form, shape or size. Despite his rough nature, he has shown some kindness and a gentle side to him by feeding strays... right before robbing a liquor store or hitting a whorehouse.

Summoner type: Seru
Vow: Chaotic Neutral (Lawl)
Summons: __________
Weapon: Totsuka no Tsurugi (An immaterial sword kept within a Japanese gourd-shaped Sake bottle) and Kusanagi no Tsurugi (an indestructible sword that can cut through almost anything, its an ornate double-edged Japanese longsword. Can extend indefinitely.)
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
This is the first RPG that has interested me in a good while. I'll be back with a profile soon.

EDIT: Okay, here's my profile.

Name: Azaver Krull
Description: A tall, slender, solidly built human, standing at roughly 6'3 with pale skin toughened by the elements of his home. His hair is black and kept short with a beard kept in a similar style. He dresses with furs, leather and scraps of armor.
Summoner type: Seru
Vow: Evil
Summons:
Weapon: A large, baroque looking two-handed battleaxe
1. yes ray, you will get multiple summons. summon type determines your affinity with particular summons.

2. yes and no. seru and ys'vem have soul power within them, but only enough to grow in power and make minor changes.

also i should mention that weapons shouldnt be magical at this point. else ys'vem are useless.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

OOC: Okay, so the weapon won't be magical yet. Say the weapon's magical ability is to turn into other weapons, is that allowed?

If I'm a Jas'phyr, I can eventually summon more than one ally to fight with me?

And being able to have multiple summons means I can be a Seru and also a Jas'phyr or Sun'shou in a later game?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
well, not exactly. it is possible perhaps end game, but not early on.

yes you will get multiple summons, but the more that are summoned at a time means your powers are spread out among them. so you would have to be a "high lvl" summoner to create an army. of course this is all relative to jas'phyr size and strength. you can summon 1000 spiders, or 2 rhinos
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

ok well i thot id have gotten a few more people to join since i havent really been active... oh well...

fyi this rp wont start until after thanksgiving since i wont b near an internet source next week. also I may draw some chary/ summon art to show what I envisioned this rp to be like... but thats only if my attention to detail kicks in... lol
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

No problemo! I'll wait RIGHT here.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
ok! im back from turkey week celebrations! anyone interested i urge to join! ill post my profiles soon as the week comes. this rp will be ready to start soon as we have a few more people.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

name: Zilligatyx Micas
description: Standing a small 6'3 he dresses in a deep pourple robe that has many strnage symbols on it. Having a long, brown haircut and beard to help hide his face he stares onward with deep brown eyes.
summoner type: jas'phyr,
vow: Neutral
summons:
weapon: A single gauntlet that has a large 3 pronged claw on the end.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds