Join our server on Discord

Sei`la Tlly: War of the summoners
OOC: lol, You nguys can start, I just won't until I post my profile,s which will be late into the night, tonight. As for the records, they are proportionate to the summons, which, to make this more RPG-esque, I will add a few rules... Your body can contain 5 SP (Summon points), which are basically the summons that you can level up. You gain levels by posting. Every 50 posts, you level up, and gain an extra 3 SP.

There are 4 levels per summon type, which I will list here right now. Later tonight, I will edit my first post, and add the inf there.

Seru- The first level is merely a piece of equipment, and basically it's looks. It has no major powers or ability, other than protecting you from harm from any normal weapon.

Ys'Vem- You summon a weapon, and can give it an element affinity.

Jas'Phyr- The creature you summon is merely an ethereal creature that will vanish if you are knocked back. It has only one or two minor abilities to separate it form other Jas'Phyr

Sun'Shou- You can take on minor characteristics of the creature you are fusing with, usually being horns, claws, and ears. You gain one minor ability.

That should roughyl explain a few things. Oh, and the SP works like this... You summon a Jas'phyr at level 2, with only one minor ability. It's cost would be roughly 2-3 points, so let's say 3. You now have 2 points left, so you summon a lvl 1 seru, with one ability infused in it, therefore costing 2 points. You have reached your 5 sp limit, which means you cannot summon any more for combat. If you try to, you will enter summon crash, which basically degrades your SP temporarily. Let's say you summon about 7 points of summons. Then every time you post, the difference between your current SP, and max sp must be subtracted from your max SP, leaving you with 3 SP max. You keep subtracting the differenes on your post, and once you reach 0 or lower, after that post, all summons dissapear, and you will have to wait a post for every 3 points it takes to reach your maximum.

in other words... going bakc to the 7/5 example.

7/5 is what you have, so the difference between them is... 7-5=2
you subtract 2 from your maximum... 5-2=3
7/3 starting over.. 7-3=4
thus you subract 4 from 3... 3-4=-1
and now you have entered summon crash, so all summons would dissapear, and it would take 2 turns to return to 5, since you are at -1..
-1+3=2
2+3=5

and thus, you can summon again.

hope this wasn't too confusing. if it is, I could take it away for you guys... just wnated to make this interesting.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(1) OOC: Yay! Now I can go ape escape on you!

IC:

"The question to ask myself is... do I go now, or do I camp here and leave at night?" Thought Einreich, a tall, course-furred figure clad in simple cloth pants and shoulder-guards, which he had removed and placed on the stone floor of the desert temple where he had been training for the last few months. He decided he had learned all he could learn from the temple, and was ready to move on. He was getting sick of living off scorpions and cacti. The only other source of nourishment and water he had was the oasis about two kilometers away, where he refilled his water pouch. He scratched his head and sighed as he sat cross-legged on the stone altar, shaded from the scorching desert sun. He'd leave at night where he can deal with the cold. And he could tell the direction from watching the stars. "This is no problem. It would suit us to travel at night." He thought silently as he watered his faithful steed, a stallion named Chiron.

Out in the dusty desert dunes, another figure trudged through the sand and made its way into the aforementioned oasis. Clad in a tattered brown cloak and a woven hat to protect itself from the sun, the figure drank from the watering hole thirstily, refilling its empty water bag. The figure took its hat off, revealing his wolfish nature and perky ears, he sighed up at the green palm trees whose leaves shaded him from the unforgiving sun. "Akujin... You unlucky wolf." He sighed to himself as he lay back on the warm sand, crossing his arms behind his head. "Of all the places to find a new Summon, you sought the path that brought you to the scorched sands. Baka yaro..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
After many hours of walking and resting Zilligatyx has finaly reached the ruins. In about half an hour he finds an entrance to a dungeon. Finding no excuse to not enter he finally steps forward into the dark tunnel. It takes a long time of stumbling before his eyes ajusted to the darkness but once they did he noticed strange markings on the walls. "Hmmm..." Kundral exclaimed as he studied the strange shapes. "The symbols appear to be an ancient launguage that seems rather familure. One symbol keeps comming up though. It looks like a bird... but... diffrent."
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(2)

From his desert temple, Einreich observed the denizens of the dunes do their business undisturbed as the sun slowly made its way across the great blue sky. It was going to start setting soon, and he was going to make his way to the next nearest summon point: The desert ruins. It was a few kilometers away from the temple, away from the oasis. He'll have to stop by and make sure Chiron was well watered and rested.

Akujin the Ronin rested in the oasis, playing a soft tune on his flute while his wickerwork hat covered his eyes. He was going to leave the shade when the sun started setting, and traveling would be a lot more bearable.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
name: Hienra Alexandra Carpine
description: She is a peaceful person, who never resolves conflicts with violence. However, due to the fact that she shares a link to her ancient summoner ancestors, soon, she will be forced to rely on her new power. She travels with her brother, seeking their parents.
summoner type: Jas'Phyr
vow: Good.
summons:
weapon: Worn Traveling staff.
Her mother's Yew Bow

name: Calimm Carpine
description: Though he despises women, and dislikes being around them, he loves his sister dearly. He has vowed to stay by her side, and be there for her, which has lead him to follow her to search for clues about their parents last whereabouts. He generally has a rather hostile personality, but he is rather gentle, once you get to know him.
summoner type: Ys'Vem
vow: neutral
summons:
weapon: A simple matchlock rifle
His father's greatsword.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(3)

After many long hours of studiing the strange ancient language, Zilligatyx starts to be able to understand it and notices that the bird symbol is a summon. Using the inks he carries with him he tattoos his right shoulder with the symbol. "I hope this works," says Zilligatyx as he looks deep within himself and summons a small bird which looks like an undersized dinosour.

"So that is why I can read the symbols so easily," said Zilligatyx to the new creature he created. "Yes, and just to let you know I'm called a Jublit," replyed the odd bird.

OOC: I'm static until one of you meet my character in the ruins.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(3)

OOC: Okie dokie!

IC:

[Desert Temple: Altar]

Ein raised his left arm up to examine his bicep, where he had dyed a tribal anvil-like symbol onto the fur right down to the follicles in some sort of tattoo his kingdom specialized with. It was the summon he got from this temple. "Der Schmeid." He whispered softly. "Why did you have to be a weapon?" He thought to himself.

[Desert Oasis: Watering Hole]

Akujin tucked his read pipes away into his worn traveling cloak and sat up. The stone he had been leaning on was nice and smooth, but it was giving him a stiff neck. He dusted it off casually and discovered strange scriptures etched onto the stone depicting summons. He examined it for a few hours, until finally, he started and completed the summoning ritual, carefully carving the the record (in Kanji) onto his right shoulder (He's ambidextrous) and down his arm with the edge of sharpened rock lightly. The record glowed lightly and healed. The record was complete, he got his first summon.

"YATA!!" He cheered, tail wagging rapidly. "Let's see what you can do, Susano'o no Yoroi!" He muttered excitedly, and performed a single hand-seal to invoke the summon, lashing his arm outward, a sand and rock colored samurai yoroi emblazoned with black flame-like spines on the shoulders appeared in what seemed to be the reverse effect a shattering mirror... covering only his entire right arm. Akujin wasn't very impressed. "Is this it?" He asked himself out loud, opening and closing his armored paw, with razor black claws. "It's sturdy, but damn if it isn't lame! Kuso!" he swore, and the armor shattered away into nothingness once more. "I guess its still better than that crummy field of sunflowers summon..." He said and stood up, flexing his well built body and cricking his joints. The sun had already begun setting, it was time to continue his journey.

[Desert Temple: Outside]

Ein mounted his steed and rode off toward his next destination: The Desert Ruins.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(1)

OOC: Okay, I finally thought of something to post.

IC: North of all those involved, strode a man named Krull, Azaver Krull. He journeyed for days from his homeland in the icy steppes seeking a certain temple in the deserts to the south. In his pack was contained a stone fragment, a relic from the days of his ancestors, when the summoners were great and many. Krull seeks to finish this fragment, to begin claiming his birthright one day return to his people to lead them to war against the soft southerners. Reaching behind his head, he pulls out the fragment and begins examining it.

On it is the incomplete symbol of what looked to be a shield. Below it, were words written in a strange language, below them were words written in the runic tongue of his people translating those above. The spell was indecipherable since this was but a piece of a complete summoning spell. Placing the fragment back into his pack and uttering a prayer to the gods of his home, he continued, eventually happening upon an oasis. It did not take long to figure out that someone was here before him, and not gone long.

Not caring too much since no one was in sight, Krull refilled his water skins and drank a good deal himself. Taking a rest beneath the shade of a tree, he recalled the words of his tribal elder.

In the burning desertlands of the south you will find a temple. It is there that summoners gathered to share their craft and record it. Before their war, even summoners of our own people went there. Your quest will take you to that place.

After his rest, Krull got up and continued in the direction of the ruins. He had failed to noticed the markings upon the stone he was sitting on.
OOC: I hope you don't mind if I make up a few thins in your world...by the way Zex starts off with one weapon, the "Raiken", a dragon comes out of the sky and then trasnforms into a two handed longsword, it is long indeed but not a greatsword because it's thin, not much width.
IC: *walks up to the ancient ruins "Rul'Se'Quan"
"So this is where the threee blades can be found...better keep moving"
*as he walks in he looks around and notices the many statues, as he steps between two of them they come alive and strike down on him*"WHAT THE----GAH!" *he screams as a hammer slams him to the ground, he pulls out his sword and prepares for battle*
"stupid traps!"
(4)

[Desert Temple: Outskirts]

The warm desert breeze was cooling down as the sun began to set. Akujin had made it into the Desert Temple that Ein had left only hours before. He was excited to find evidence the he could learn how to invoke an Ys'vem type summon here. After a bit of observing, he was frustrated when he discovered he couldn't read the symbols here. They were different from the one back at the oasis. He wanted an Ys'vem summon so badly that he scoured around for a glyph of some sort he could stand in and record for a summon, like most temples had. Most.

[Desert Ruins: Outskirts]

"Woah!" Ein stopped Chiron as the horse neighed and reared onto its hind legs. He leaped down and soothed his mount with sugar cubes. "Easy Chiron, easy. The Kobral Serpent is gone." He said softly, patting the horse's nose. The horse had been spooked by a giant snake before Ein scared it off. He guided his steed to a safe area between rocks and told him to wait there while he investigated the ruins for scriptures or summoning glyphs.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers