Join our server on Discord

Sei`la Tlly: War of the summoners
nope, not too late to join. Now... how do the rest of you feel about starting the rp? or shall we wait a little more?
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Lets get this started. It has been in the making for nearly a month.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
lol, yup... ok... just give me until the end of today to post my profiles...

otherwise, all you need to know about summoning is simple, the summons must be recorded in a physical form, either as inscribings on paper, or tattoes on your body, or any other recordable form. In this game, I allow the freedom of ANY summon, meaning YES you can summon digimon, or whatever you want, but it MUST have a "fantastical" name, something like the summon types I listed. That doesn't mean it has to be complicated, but if you wish to summon a Veemon, it can't be called a Veemon, but you can call it V'ye-mohn or something.

To learn a new summon, one must either witness another person summon the creature/object, and then taught it by that person(which means no-ones gonna learn this way in the beginning of this rp), or by visiting ancient ruins which the summoners used as homes(basically dungeons of sorts).

Otherwise, you pretty much have free reign.

And if anyone else feels interested in joining at this point, feel free to join, even if we are pretty far in the game.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

This is going to be so fun.

Edit

What are the postflooding rules? I'm thinking a nice 10-14 would be a good idea right?

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
All rules the same as the forum.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Okay, does being etched onto the body in the form of scars count as a recordable form? Do we need new records for new summons?

And can my Ys'vem change its shape as its special ability?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Ys'vem could change shape but nt drasticly. An example is haveing a 2handed sword and being able to split it into 2 one handded swords.
The scares I'm not entirly sure of as you would have to get the summon from a temple thingy like Atima said for the begging of the game.
New records for new summons would be good and bad at the same time for say you want to have a gigantic list of summons but not much room on your body. You would need a huge library depending on the size you want your summoning powers to be.
Time to start this. Sorry but this seems like it will be an awsome rpg. So awsome that I cant wait for you to post your profiles.

IC:

Squinting rather hard as he was not use to the sun yet, Zilligatyx travled across the dessert to find the ancient ruins of Grenda. "This is going to be a long day," he said to himself as he went over the twenty-third dune in a long ocean of burning hot sand.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
OOC: You don't really have the authority to start an RP unless you're one of the GMs or unless Altima told you you can, Kundral. PATIENCE LIKE THE REST OF US! *sniff* But I dunno how long I can WAIT either!! T^T

I'm thinking more like Sword to bigger sword, to scythe, to steel nunchucks, to shield, to dagger... I'm still not sure if it can become more than one weapon (as in... two swords, two daggers, etc). This is all up to Altima.

And I don't think the size of the record is adjacent to the size of the summon, just number. I don't plan on having THAT many summons.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Altima gave us the needed info for us to start it ourselves. Read post #23 carefully and you will find permission to start it ourselves.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
OOC: It just says others can join and we have free reign in the RP. I mug info off him, so I guess I can start when he posts his characters. Which by the way is *loudly, so Altima can overhear* TAKING WAY LONGER THAN NEEDED. XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers