Join our server on Discord

... Really, Citramon?!
Quote:Image broke. http://wikimon.net/Jet_Silphymon And this is her ancient http://wikimon.net/Ancient_Irismon
I was about to mention that, but technically, hybrids are neither Ultimate nor Mega, but somewhere in between, and unified evolution Digimon are somewhere between Mega and Super Mega, though you wouldn't know by the way EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon got their butts kicked.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. From that episode where they first show up, I could have made a much better rest of the season.
Guess Hybrids are not that ought at all.

(11-21-2008 09:35 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: -Painting over japanese signs with english text

Right, just erasing the text and leaving them blank.Rolleyes

(11-21-2008 09:35 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: -NOT cutting out violence
Actually they did that.

(11-21-2008 09:35 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: -Actually making it seem like the show is set in japan. (If I do recall, the other seasons were in Japan too, but they were dubbed shittily and the characters would talk and make references as if they were in the USA)

Ah, that probably explains names like Marcus, Sarah, Spencer, Kristy, Damon, Sampson, Homer, Michelle, Kevin uand Keenan Crier.
I think AWL was being sarcastic Lilamon.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It is hard to tell. There are a lot people on the net, who actually mean it.
(11-30-2008 08:14 AM)Lilamon Wrote: Guess Hybrids are not that ought at all.

(11-21-2008 09:35 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: -Painting over japanese signs with english text

Right, just erasing the text and leaving them blank.Rolleyes
Uh, no. I remember in the episode where the bunch goes to that Leomon guy's gym (I forget his name...) The sign had english text on it, instead of Katakana, like in the original.
(11-30-2008 08:14 AM)Lilamon Wrote:
(11-21-2008 09:35 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: -NOT cutting out violence
Actually they did that.

Yes, they did.

(11-30-2008 08:14 AM)Lilamon Wrote:
(11-21-2008 09:35 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: -Actually making it seem like the show is set in japan. (If I do recall, the other seasons were in Japan too, but they were dubbed shittily and the characters would talk and make references as if they were in the USA)

Ah, that probably explains names like Marcus, Sarah, Spencer, Kristy, Damon, Sampson, Homer, Michelle, Kevin uand Keenan Crier.

Don't look at me. I didn't say CAST AND CHARACTERS like they're in Japan. I meant it like they actually act and speak like they're in japan.

Yes, I was being sarcastic, silly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah. It is hard to tell sarcasm. But that time was sarcasm.
Good to know that.

And that Dojo was pretty much the only case.

BTW: What does that Fanservice Digimon Fairymon to do with it? Ialso wonder why they censored Rose and Lotus, but let Calmara pass.
Not much. And of course, she's not a very "service-y" womon. Have you ever seen pics of her? Not counting the one of her and Shutumon.
She ( Calmaramon ) still swings around her nearly naked breasts. Guess it is because she is a aquatic. I mean, look how the chicks in Disney's Little Mermaid are dressed.
People are also exaggerating about her uglyness, although she won't win a Digimon Beauty Contest.

But the likes of Gesomon, Gesomon X, Octomon, MarineDevimon and perhaps even Dagomon, should find her attractive.