Join our server on Discord

... Really, Citramon?!
(11-22-2008 02:39 AM)tigerlily Wrote: What!? I love that old digimon song. It's got that techno music that I like.

Um if I do remember correctly didn't the 4th season of digimon is the only one who got a different theme song?

Yeah it did, and I think it got new Digivolution theme, as well.

Never really watched Frontier. Just didn't appeal to me. Seemed to me, more like Power Rangers, than Digimon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(11-22-2008 05:21 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote:
(11-22-2008 02:39 AM)tigerlily Wrote: What!? I love that old digimon song. It's got that techno music that I like.

Um if I do remember correctly didn't the 4th season of digimon is the only one who got a different theme song?

Never really watched Frontier. Just didn't appeal to me. Seemed to me, more like Power Rangers, than Digimon.
Yea true. :x The music is catchy but the whole people changing into digimon is so not cool. D:
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The season 4 music was also in Runaway Locomon, the second tamers movie...it was okay, but i prefer the main theme from Season 3 better.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, I watched the entire Season 4.

I woke up at 5 a.m., and it was the only thing on.

I thought it was pretty good. Good enough to watch every morning before school, but, not as good as the seasons before it.

I have to admit, Kazamon is pretty damn hot. Zephyrmon, too.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(11-22-2008 07:09 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(11-22-2008 05:21 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote:

Yea true. :x The music is catchy but the whole people changing into digimon is so not cool. D:

Take. It. BACK!!!

(11-22-2008 10:30 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I have to admit, Kazamon is pretty damn hot. Zephyrmon, too.

Meh, not enough fanservice for me.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Quote:I have to admit, Kazamon is pretty damn hot. Zephyrmon, too.
Kazemon is mine! Everyone else can have Renamon, but you best stay away from Kazemon... I mean, yeah, Season 4 was okay, and Power Rangers aren't (or weren't) so bad either.

Getting back on topic, wouldn't it be cool to see Citramon in the next Digimon game?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ok, True, and true. Besides, you being Junpei and all it fits you get Fairymon. But I do have Ranamon. And I'll use the Fire or Darkness Spirits. Mostly because Kouichi is cooler then Kouji.

(11-22-2008 10:30 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Well, I watched the entire Season 4.
I woke up at 5 a.m., and it was the only thing on.
I thought it was pretty good. Good enough to watch every morning before school, but, not as good as the seasons before it.
I have to admit, Kazamon is pretty damn hot. Zephyrmon, too.
True. But what did you think of Ranamon.

(11-22-2008 10:59 AM)Crim Wrote: Meh, not enough fanservice for me.
A little too much. But she was the only girl. It was a little unfair to here.
I think Ranamon is hot :3 Kazemon/Fairymon didn't interest me as much, but I was upset that Ranamon didn't get enough air time on the show ._.

Back on subject, I just have one thing to say...

Hail Fansubs xD

They stay true to the original for the most part. (Seen season 4 and 5 fansub, not all of season 3 yet, or 2)
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(11-25-2008 01:30 AM)Chaos Knight Matthew Wrote: I think Ranamon is hot :3 Kazemon/Fairymon didn't interest me as much, but I was upset that Ranamon didn't get enough air time on the show ._.

Back on subject, I just have one thing to say...

Hail Fansubs xD

They stay true to the original for the most part. (Seen season 4 and 5 fansub, not all of season 3 yet, or 2)

I do like Kazemon's mega form
[Image: jettsiphymon.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Image broke. http://wikimon.net/Jet_Silphymon And this is her ancient http://wikimon.net/Ancient_Irismon