Join our server on Discord

Tales of the captured
"What's going on?" Mai asked. She looked at the others as her eyes began to water and began crying all the others, her emotions becoming sadness, rage, then sadness once more as she fought to get out, but still cried knowing it was hopeless.

-----------------

Alex pulled back and smiled and slapped her ass. "You'll be a fun little fuck," Alex smiled and picked her up, bridal style and began carrying her back home. "I can't wait to play around with my new slut. By the way, you can call me Master Alex, whore."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai's cage was taken out of the horrible place then, lifted by two men how took it to a desk. There was a man there, his cold gray eyes flashing behind his glasses. "So, this is her?" He said in English. The clerk nodded and smiled "Isnt she just the bees knees? I know I might be a little old fashioned, but if this was not a special order, then I would take her myself!" The man in glasses looked pleased. "Good. Now then. put a sheet around the cage and lets get it to my home." And they did just that. A black sheet flew over her cage and the next thing poor Mia knew, she was being jostled around in her cage and listening to many frightening sounds as they walked through the streets to his house. When finally they arrived, they placed her down on a big table and left. Then there was light as the sheet was removed, and the cage was opened, the cold eyed man on the other side, beckoning to her with a hand.

-------

(And now I wait for Mian)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai covered her eyes as the sudden light hit her, wiping away her fresh tears and saw the man. Cowardly, she inched closer to him, her eyes looking absolutely adorable. "W-what am I doing here, Mister?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Sorry! I don't mean to hold you guys up!)

Hikki tried to growl, but she was still paralysed. What she would give to claw this hateful human's eyes out.

-----

Tatts smiled lustfully as he removed his clothes. Before long he was standing naked in the forest, his erection twitching with longing as he looked over his catch.

He knelt beside Tiff, stroking her cheek gently.

'Be a good girl for me, okay?' He said, moving him penis closer to her face.

'Okay cutie, suck on this for a bit.'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Tiff had tears in her eyes as she did not understand what was happening. He had taken off his clothes and moved his dick next to her face, saying some strange words she could not understand. But she knew he wanted something, and so, slowly, she stuck her rough tongue out and gave his member a hesitant lick. She then waited to see if this is what he wanted....since there was little else she could do.

------

The Man did not answer, instead he reached in and grabbed her Fox like ear and pulled it harshly, forcing her out of the cage. He knew how to move Free's around, and by the looks of it, this free would be easy to train. Mai was now on a table, naked and venerable as the man inspected her body with one hand and held her ear in the other.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm? Want to hit me? Then go on. Come on. Come on," Alex laughed. "No? Too bad!" he laughed, and slapped her ass before squeezing it and kissing hr gain, one hand on her ass and the other on her breast, both of them being rubbed.

---------

"W...what..." Mai didn't saying other than that. She was too scared, she just didn't move, and only moved when forced or order. "I'm good...I didn't doing anything bad," she whimpered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The man made Mai stand up as straight as she could on four legs, using her ear to make sure she did not slouch. His other hands touched over her breasts, ass, pussy, stomach and face, inspecting her with great care. Then he let go of her ear and let her slouch or cower. "Good enough." He said in a tongue that he knew the free would not understand. His eyes were cold and filled with lust as he stared at her and made a clicking noise with is mouth before turning his back on her and walking away. He wanted her to fallow him and it was clear he did. Dare she resist him?

--------

(Waiting for Mian again....)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)