Join our server on Discord

Tales of the captured
This is another RP made like Nymph catchers but with no hidden motives. This is an RP about Furries being captured and used as pets and slaves, though it does not technically have to be a rap RP, though it must be a capture RP.

Near an ancient forest their is a kingdom called Harduck. Harduck has, for centuries, been at war with the nearby kingdom of Vaslasse, which owned and protected the ancient forest.

But at last the war is over and Harduck has defeated the Vaslasse and now had dominion over their kingdom, including the forest. When they sent explores into the forest, they found that there were several tribes of feral animal people out in the forest, living life untouched by war for years.

The people of the forest are primitive and live in dug out dens and hunt with their bare hands most of the time. In addition, they tend to speak with body language and growls and so not understand English. They are made up primarily of cat like people but also have a mix of other species as well, though they tend to look more human then animal. They are called Frees

The people of Harduck found that Frees could be captured and trained as pets for pleasure and company. Their bodies make them desirable, and their primitive demeanor makes them generally easy to train, and some are even taught English and learn how to read and write.

As pets and slaves, they can be treated however the master likes and as such there is a mix of abused and loved Frees in the populace, though none of them are free at all. It is the masters choice whether t be sadistic and mean, or loving and friendly.

The normal rules apply, no god modding, OPing, ect. There is a post flood limit of three posts each and I will start after I have at least four people in the RP, myself included.

Name:
Race: (Human or Free? If Free, what kind?)
description:
Measurements:
Do's:
Dont's:
Other:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Alexander 'Hunter' King
Race: Human
Description: http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f40/fu...e/evil.jpg
Measurements: 8 unerect, 9 1/2 erect, 3 inches wide
Do's: Dominating prey, getting them to love him, big breasts, and etc
Dont's: Killing, blood, gore and scat
Other: He's a smart potion and drug maker
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Hikki Leaf
Race: Tiger Free
Description: [Image: hikkicatgirlch1.th.png][Image: thpix.gif]
Measurements: B breasts
Do's: Nothing, she doesn't like anything to do with sex.
Dont's: Everything sexual. She doesn't even like being stroked.
Other: A wild and fiery tiger Free, dislikes humans. She's small for a tiger though, and as a result she's not very strong, regardless of how passionate she is.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Well, it looks like we are not getting an more people just yet. Do you guys mind making two more characters? I want to make two as well but I dont want to force the RP around myself so I think we should each have one for the others. Just make a prey if yo have a predator and a predator if you have a prey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Okay, sure thing.

Name: Tatts
Description: [Image: mianipa1.th.png][Image: thpix.gif]
Measurements: 6 unerect, 7 erect and 1.5 inches wide.
Dos: Bondage, watersports, everything except his donts.
Donts: Scat and serious gore.
Other: Doesn't care who he's fucking, whether it's a guy or a girl, Free or human. Pretty lustful guy.

Name: Z
Race: Free Fox
Description: [Image: anime-fox-girl.jpg]
Measurements: CC cups
Do's: Doesn't have much knowledge with sex
Dont's: Guro, scat, blood, pain, death, wore, etc
Other: Innocent, and weak willed, but not too bright and very gullible.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Tiff
Race: Cat free
description: http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6320826380/5...ea7971.jpg
Measurements: c cup
Do's: Knows only what she had heard so does not know much.
Dont's: Gore, scat, death and such
Other: Virgin but has already resisted many courting attempts. She is frightened by the very idea of sex and being held down for the rest of her life by kittens. Likes being free. She is very sensitive when it comes to her ears and loves to be petted like a cat and will respond in kind.

Name: Mike
description: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o149/...upcute.jpg
Measurements: 5 unerect, 9 erect
Do's: Anything he happens to be in the mood for
Dont's:Scat, gore, death, and the such.
Other: Is an experienced owner of free's and enjoys making them into his pets and then doing what ever he likes with them, whether its cuddling with them or being sadistic. Bever hunts for his own though, he hires people for that.

You guys may start, I will fallow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OK OK I will go first...Unless you guys dropped....which would suck.

IC: Tiff was walking along a branch on her hands and and feet. Her form was perfect, her curves swaying with the tree to make herself soundless, her eyes sparkling. She felt the cool breeze caress her bare body as she took another tentative step towards the nest. She had to be silent and quick if she wanted to eat to day. She licked her feline teeth, white pidgion was rare and although it did not have much meat, it tasted great!

She took another step, and then another, slowly closing the distance. Suddenly, the bird began to move. She tensed, it was not or never! She jumped, her body unleashing all her pent up energy like a spring. She flew through they air, the bird saw her and opened its wings, she extended her claws, it took off into the air. But just as the bird got air born, it was swiped out of the air and they both fell from the tree. Tiff landed easily on her feet, bird in mouth.

She smiled as she sat down after breaking the birds neck and looked at her prize. She smiled even wider as she imagined the taste of her freshly caught meal and of the feeling of a well executed hunt. She would never give this up. She began to pull out its feathers then, getting it ready to be eaten.

-----------------

Mike walked up to his favorite hunting office. He always used them, always. they hunted in packs and knew just how to capture a free and not kill it. He Walked in, the bell rang, and the clerk looked up. "Ah Mike, the usual?" He asked with a smile. Mike shook his head. "No, this time I think I would like to try a fox, red fox.Try to get me somewhere in the C to D cup range."

Mike put the money on the counter and the clerk took it and smiled at him broadly. "Thats what I like about you Mike! Always straight to the point. Well normally I would tell you its a three day wait, but I think we can squeeze you in for later today." He looked around and whispered "I will send the boys out right away." It was Mikes turn to smile now. "I appreciate that, thank you Vern." And with that he left and the hunting squad was sent out to seek their prize.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z walked around the forest as quiet as a shadow. She saw her prize and smiled, stalking closer. Closer...closer...NOW! Z suddenly jumped and grabbed the fly in her hands and smiled. "I did it!" he cheered loudly, releasing the fly.

--------------

Alex stepped on his cigar and looked around the forest, not caring if anyone saw him. He walked around using his nose, ears, and eyes to detect any Frees that may be around. "Worst part of the job...looking for Frees."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A purr rumbled from the tiger Free as she stretched, then rolled over a little on her favourite rock. It was a sunny day, perfect for napping.

Hikki swatted lazily at a nearby bug that flew too close to her face, then scratched her ears, enjoying the feeling.

'Mmm.. I could sleep all day...' She murmured contently.

Tatts smiled to himself as he watched the young cat Free from behind a tree. She was obviously agile, having caught that pigeon with ease. How to go about catching her? That was half the fun. The other half was when he got her back home...

He knew it was old-fashioned, but he readied his weighted net, ready to surprise the girl while she was eating.