Join our server on Discord

I dont know what to do anymore.
Please stop telling Ryan to buck up guys, he came here because he wanted some comfort, maybe some closure, not everyone telling him it could be worse.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Guys, sorry to butt in like this, but this thread, first of all, is a blatant rant, that should have gone to the Boiler Room instead, second, you're flaming excessively and this is very few short steps away from going towards a flame war to see who can spill the most pathetic life story. Third, I agree with what Ray said, if you don't have anything nice to say and all you can think of is flaming, then just don't post.

With all that said, this thread should be moved or locked before any serious damage is done.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you Ray and DMX, You can lock it up actualy. Im better now. The thing is when i had this day yesterday i am better today. Now whats more pathetic is the lifeless storys i have ta read. Worse is worse guys you dont know my life story so dont tell me "Cheer up." Or "I had a worrser life" Personaly i am carrying less about my problems XD. DMX Tigerlily Ray I really appresiate the help. Thanks. NOw please lock the demonic topic of nectroglisery before it does go ut of hand.

EDIT

I didnt mean to forget you to gabu.
I agree. A lot of comments were unnecessary and are pretty much flaming Ryan when he was only asking for help, or just basic comfort. Ray's comment is probably the best in this thread so far in my opinion, 'he came here because he wanted some comfort, maybe some closure'. He actually took the time to not insult him first or flame him throughout his post, but instead went to help him and comfort him, like Tigerlily too, and Lonely Gabu

And yes, Sabre of Pain, I'm talking about your comment and, if you want to put it honestly, your 'attack' on him. Just because you haven't had as much, doesn't mean you have all rights to outlandishly roar at him like he's done something wrong.

I also agree with DMX. Move the thread to the Boiler Room, or the Rant Area and lock it down. For goodness' sake, you two people, try to understand how others feel instead of treating them like shit.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well Ryan just said we can lock it up so better keep locked, it will cause less damage in that way.

So if you don't mind I will close it since Ryan gave full consent for it to be locked.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions