Join our server on Discord

I dont know what to do anymore.
Everything seems to be pushing back on my with a force thrusting me back into the pit of spikes. I cant seem to think much straight anymore. I dont know weither i want to actualy quit living and caring or move on. There is so much i want to do and know. But the things i want to do there is no way to do any of it. I cannot grasp the conept of living in this happyness i love to spread around. i dont know weither or not am i happy or not? I am not happy for the bare reasons that to me for me there is really no reason to be happy. I wish to smile and have a GF or BF again but i am not sure if i like both anymore. I mean i do its just hard to find that "Special" Someone that everyone has in there mind to think over the bad and good stuff. I dont know anything much anymore except the bare logic of what the life i live has to offer but that aint much. I am feeling dead on the inside. I dont know anymore....Help i guess.

QUICK NOTE FOR YOU DOUCHE BAGS. I AM NOT CONTIPLATING SUICIDE GET IT STRAIGHT.
Mind relating to me a bit more? And I ca put up with it and I've been through tough doodoo*literaly and figurativly* so suck it up buttercup and try to cheer up.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
You should feel quite the opposite you are alive and loved, and not dead. Probably far from that. You just need to find something that makes you happy and do it no matter the consequences. You live life once, just make a decision and stick with it. Ry, you will be fine.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
would you honestly want my opinion? ok, time for some tough love... please dude, shut the fuck up with those pointless words! sorry, anyway, this is just emotional trauma, everyone has a few problems once and a while. welcome to life man! the world has no color, kindness, and perfection... but there are people, (us) who color the world, occasionally running low on paint, but we give each other more... we are forgiving souls, with this, we reach perfection... you dropped your pallet, just ask someone to pick it up, or get you more paint... it may not feel like it, but all our paint washes away without you there with us.
ah, teen angst or something of the sort? don't worry, should pass sometime. and don't worry about finding that 'special' someone, give it some time as well, it'll come to you.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Quote:would you honestly want my opinion? ok, time for some tough love... please dude, shut the fuck up with those pointless words! sorry, anyway, this is just emotional trauma, everyone has a few problems once and a while. welcome to life man! the world has no color, kindness, and perfection... but there are people, (us) who color the world, occasionally running low on paint, but we give each other more... we are forgiving souls, with this, we reach perfection... you dropped your pallet, just ask someone to pick it up, or get you more paint... it may not feel like it, but all our paint washes away without you there with us.

And that's why we have PCs. When you run out of Paint, use your Corel.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-12-2008 04:30 PM)jestertheork Wrote: would you honestly want my opinion? ok, time for some tough love... please dude, shut the fuck up with those pointless words! sorry, anyway, this is just emotional trauma, everyone has a few problems once and a while. welcome to life man! the world has no color, kindness, and perfection... but there are people, (us) who color the world, occasionally running low on paint, but we give each other more... we are forgiving souls, with this, we reach perfection... you dropped your pallet, just ask someone to pick it up, or get you more paint... it may not feel like it, but all our paint washes away without you there with us.
Now this is not the assertive way to speak to people like this, I mean seriously, don't have to make him feel more worse. Yes everybody got problems, but we have to let it out every once and while. Do you honestly been through what he's been though? Maybe you do but maybe you don't but I have been there too and wanted to suicide myself but, I know that life have it's bad days and there have been times where I see that life is wonderful.

Now Ryan, I know you've been deeply needed someone to care about you, you got friends right? Of course we cared about you, maybe you're very lonely and you needed someone to love and care and compliment you. Now getting a girlfriend or boyfriend you like is a lot of work and responsible relationship. But a person who is upset should be happy. I think you express yourself on a piece of paper*be it drawing* or write down journal and think 10 happy things everyday. Or if you have any friends or no friends just try to make them that way you won't feel depressed. If you failed to have friends then make new ones don't give up!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
are you talking about suicide? what makes you think you have the right to just let it all go if anyone should be released from this torment it should be me but you know what? you cant just run away from your problems like that its not that easy because no matter how you look at it its more than just your life if you were to commit suicide you would hurt everyone around you i have thought about suicide so many times you have no idea but no matter how bad it gets theres always someone out there worse off than you chugging along living day to day no you dont have the right let it all go whether you like it or not your part of this world and your in it for more than just you

Quote:I wish to smile and have a GF or BF again
yeah? well suck it up asshole ive never had a bf or gf i mean sure i know alot of boys and girls that are friend but ive never been in a relationship before what about the people like me huh? how do you think i feel? if you think just because your having a bit of relationship trouble your life is in the gutter you are sadly mistaken you have no idea how long i could rant and cry about my life but am i gonna go and kill myself because of it? no not yet anyways the only time you ever have the right to do that is if you are in constant pain and are going to die soon anyways

my advice: go have a cry rant to someone about everything that makes you angry or sad (if you theres nobody you want to talk to hire a professional) then get over it and get on with your life
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I can relate to you a little, I've always wanted a girlfriend, but I know deep down that I'm not ready. There are so many things to consider, will I be able to support her? Will she be good or bad for me? We she drag me down in my studies? Will she be that "special" someone?

Most likely, she won't be special at all. But if I love her, and as long as she loves me back, I'll take what I'm given. Life is definitely a difficult endeavor. The moment you are born, you are trying to correct it. I myself just want more IRL friends, but I've given up on most of that already. I've been to three countries all my life, the U.A.E., where I was born, was great and I loved it there, I had friends. But my world was shattered when I was moved to the Philippines. It took me longer to open up and people made fun of me because I spoke English and wasn't very good at my own language, Tagalog. I made three wonderful friends whom I will never forget there, I loved them like brothers I never had.

And then lost them when I was forced to immigrate to Ireland again. Here, my English is put to the test, and I'm afraid to make friends because I'll just hurt myself when I lose them again. Everywhere I've been, I was the weird one, the strange one, and frankly, I don't give a damn. You shouldn't either. Life's a test you can't study for, you never know what'll be on it. All you can do is dig deep and try to get a passing grade in the end.

Ry, when life just doesn't seem like its worth living anymore, live on just to spite it. Don't give up, you want friends? You've got em here, you want moral support? You've got it here, you want to let your strife out on someone? Fuck yeah you've got some people here. Don't let teenage life get you down. Turn that angst into anger, then the frown upside-down.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(11-13-2008 07:15 AM)Sabre of Pain Wrote: are you talking about suicide? what makes you think you have the right to just let it all go if anyone should be released from this torment it should be me but you know what? you cant just run away from your problems like that its not that easy because no matter how you look at it its more than just your life if you were to commit suicide you would hurt everyone around you i have thought about suicide so many times you have no idea but no matter how bad it gets theres always someone out there worse off than you chugging along living day to day no you dont have the right let it all go whether you like it or not your part of this world and your in it for more than just you

Quote:I wish to smile and have a GF or BF again
yeah? well suck it up asshole ive never had a bf or gf i mean sure i know alot of boys and girls that are friend but ive never been in a relationship before what about the people like me huh? how do you think i feel? if you think just because your having a bit of relationship trouble your life is in the gutter you are sadly mistaken you have no idea how long i could rant and cry about my life but am i gonna go and kill myself because of it? no not yet anyways the only time you ever have the right to do that is if you are in constant pain and are going to die soon anyways

my advice: go have a cry rant to someone about everything that makes you angry or sad (if you theres nobody you want to talk to hire a professional) then get over it and get on with your life

I didnt mean suicide. You can denie the fact that i am an asshole that you all of a sudden know me. Look i live life like life needs lived. I had one she cheated on me end of story. I may feel down and doubt i may even be the outcast to end my own misery one day but ill tell you what dont call what you dont know. Look you may had a tough life. I had my own toughs. My life had been the hellish nightmare. I deal with it. I say that i may be inneed of a friend for once but tell me. You bring your story up because i said i am tired of life. I never said "Suicide" In the phrase so shut the fuck up before you take the little side train on my words. Get it straight. Your life can be all hate and all Bull shit. But we live our own life story that is led to be a nightmare. Cry me a river and get it through your skull that your no better than the rest of the little eyes on the world.