Join our server on Discord

Poll: What gender is Patamon from digimon Adventure?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male
84.62%
22 84.62%
Female
7.69%
2 7.69%
Non
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Patamons gender
I say male. But I saw a manga in which patamon was female in that form, but male in his other forms. TK and Patamon had straight sex and then patamon digivolved and they had gay sex. I think that's an interesting concept. Palmon to Togemon looks like the same idea. Except for the voice, Togemon's all dude.
"It could be worse, you could be on fire." - Me
See my deviantart account http://pacmandrugs.deviantart.com/ ,made from the good stuff.
Togemon is female too, her voice in japanese is female all the way, that manga with Patamon as female isn't official since it was a hentai one and I really doubt Toei and Bandai would license hentai material with Digimon or any other anime/manga/toy line they would produce so it can't count to say if Patamon is male or female

I don't know what kind of voice Togemon had on the US dub but as I said the japanese one was female mostly since for what I saw the same voice actor who did the rookie digimon voices in japan also did all their other evolution voices too, at least that happened with Patamon, his voice actress Miwa Matsumoto appears credited as Patamon, Angemon, MagnaAngemon and Seraphimon which could explain that certain juvenile sound Angemon and all his other forms have :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Same as Biyomon. Adventure, Toge-girl. As in big spiky tits. Data Squad, guy. Yes. This one was a guy. Like the Biyomon of this season. The ultimate for this one, had it evolved, would not have been Lillymon.
I always thought patamon as a girly guy.
[Image: 2zdud6v.jpg]
"Only a handful of humans truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff."
- Albert Wesker
Well, That will work. Fits with how some people think Angemon looks.
Patamon is obviously a male, going by forms. Atleast in the way Digimon can be male or female. You know, they have genders, but not sexes. That is probably what Renamon meant.

His voice is quite high-pitched because he is a very young male.
And he was hot for that French Floramon.

As far as German Dub Renamon goes, it was never explicitely stated to be male. However female pronouns were atleast used twice.
The voice is most likely a mistake because Renamon has a deeper voice than a lot male Digimon.

Fun note: Jeff Nimoy originally thought that Tailmon was male. Until he saw that Episode where V-Mon has a crush on her.
Yeah. That's why they called her Gatomon not Gatamon. But of course, Tailmon might have helped that problem but hey, still works.
I found it rather funny that he found that out due to the crush, not because she evolves to Angewomon.

What if V-Mon was gay?

Oh, somethin else: Gender-bending during Evolution is possible, but the Anime usually stays away from it. Just imagine:

Renamon: I know you! You are Impmon!
Lilithmon: No longer! I made a deal! The Gods gave me power.
Takato: But I thought you are a guy!
Lilithmon: So what? I can live with that! Now I have power! Power and Boobies!
It's the problem in several words in Spanish. "Gato" is used as neutral word apart from refering to a male cat.

Besides in the Japanese version, Gatomon uses "Watashi" or "Atashi" (commonly used by women) and Patamon uses "Boku" (commonly used by men) to say "I". That proves Gatomon is female and Patamon male.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-01-2008 01:13 AM)AngelGatomon Wrote: It's the problem in several words in Spanish. "Gato" is used as neutral word apart from refering to a male cat.

Besides in the Japanese version, Gatomon uses "Watashi" or "Atashi" (commonly used by women) and Patamon uses "Boku" (commonly used by men) to say "I". That proves Gatomon is female and Patamon male.

You made a mistake by saying commonly. This nulifies your thinking. And the debate goes on.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds