Join our server on Discord

Poll: What gender is Patamon from digimon Adventure?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male
84.62%
22 84.62%
Female
7.69%
2 7.69%
Non
7.69%
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Patamons gender
Lies, this hasn't reached a second page yet.

Edit: Oops, forgot I have 30 a page as default. Erm, continue on.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-12-2008 01:17 PM)Kundral Wrote: I've watched the entire seires front to back 12 times in 2 weeks.

Really? You watched 50 episodes 12 times in 2 weeks? No life, much? :P

Anyways, I don't see where this debate is going, really. Some people say he's male, others female.

Furthermore, there's more evidence pointing to male, while opinions/made up 'reasons'/jokes point to female.

And of course, the ENGLISH dub doesn't count, because FailkidsTV screwed up big time with it. I think any evidence should come from the Japanese, as it's the original.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(11-12-2008 01:17 PM)Kundral Wrote: For the sauna room, seeing as she has a high pitched voice that I've herd no male on any televison show or in real life have only females is an indicator of being female. Back to the sauna before i got side traked. She is unkown to the other digimon on children as they are obviously all virgins so she though she might see what a penis looked like. As for the hints on being male I have not picked them up and I've watched the entire seires front to back 12 times in 2 weeks.

You want high pitched voices in male digimon? then try Veemon's japanese voice, he has a voice that is as high pitched as Patamon's, in the Zettai Alright song (song about the armor evolutions performed by the 02 digimon except Wormmon) the first ones starting to sing are Patamon and Veemon and you barely can tell when one ended and the other started.

About the sauna, you saw how Sora, Mimi and their digimon reacted when they saw Gomamon slipping into the girls side, he got a very bad experience there when Palmon threw him back to the boys side, if Patamon was female he would have been with Sora, Mimi and their digimon on the girls side

Patamon is male, he always was refered as a he on 01 and 02 and even on Frontier,

The fact you never heard any other male character having a high pitched voice doesn't means is not possible, just remember TK in 01, he had a high pitched voice being him a little 8 years old kid, you can't say what gender is a person just because of a voice.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:I think any evidence should come from the Japanese, as it's the original.

I would say against that, seeing as producers and staff claim that Digimon've got not gender, they'd fail as a defense!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-13-2008 07:40 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:I think any evidence should come from the Japanese, as it's the original.

I would say against that, seeing as producers and staff claim that Digimon've got not gender, they'd fail as a defense!

Wasn't it Renamon in the english dub who said that? I never heard of the producers saying they have no gender.

And if they really thought that way, then wouldn't they have made it so the digimon don't use gender-specific things like Circeus said? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_(creature)

Quote:It has officially been stated in at least two places that Digimon do not have "gender" - one in Chiaki J. Konaka's official Digimon Tamers character design notes for Renamon.

I knew I had seen this elsewhere. The choices go up to two. I'm still hypnotized by Angewomon's chest though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well if Angewomon and her DD's aren't female, I don't know what is.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Dont you mean if sakuyamon and her DD's arn't real? As you can tell I like sakuyamon the best of all the female digimon.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Yeah, she's fine, but Angewomon's uniform is a LOT more skimpy :P

Anyways, I still think Patamon is male, regardless of whoever says "ZOMG DIGIMONZ HAS NO GENDER!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I'm happy now because I've talked to people I've never seen in my 1 day scince activating my account. And it is hard to tell when sakuyamon loses her armor/clothes in one of the last episodes if you can see a nipple. I though I saw one but it turned out to be a few pixels that someone added in.
Edit

I just notices I have had an admin join in the discussion. In all the forums of anything that I've joined not even up to mods joined in my discussions. Thankyou Lord Patamon for joining us in this thread of the fabric known as Digimon chat which is attacked to the headboard of General chat which is attached to the rest of the bed of Digimonartist's Domain Comunity.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds