Join our server on Discord

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL QUESTION
Ghostie this is not a movie were talking about. It is a hypathetical*hope I spelt it wright* question. The flaw with the shotgun is when fighting a large number of zombies you need to get close to do real dmage and if were talking Dawn Of The Dead then they can run and overpower you. Also if they are slow then fighting a large number will kill many zombies but your arm will get tired very quickly.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
If you're asking me to dfferentiate between movies and RL, then I'm screwed.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I guess you might be.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
k man, zombie survival guide (written by MAX BROOKS) can tell anyone this;
i'd pick the shotgun, why?
1. guns are too distracting compared to melee weapons, you get into less fights then... but come the case of a swarm, you need a badass weapon to start carving a route back to da sexy hookers right?
2. 22.'s are only good at close range shots, their nothing in the range of nock-back.
3. a 44. (although one of my fav guns, still a fan of P22's) will be less forgiving when you use it, expert or not, you have to be calm to land a shot with this without shaking... a shotgun however has knockback force, if you missed the head, walk over them.
4. readily available ammo.
5. good for melee.
6. thanks for the additional question, man!
I really don't see how I could survive to make a choice like that. But that's why I'd travel in a semi-large group of people, one of them is prone to know. I'll take care of the entrance, if ya know what I mean ;3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I choose the shotgun, and here's why:

1) WALL OF LEAD THEORY; with the proper choke, not only can you take out most of one zombie, you'll be able to hit ones on either side of them.

2) Ammo shape; due to a straight-up cylindrical design, with no taper, you can carry more of them without wasted space.

3) Ammo availabilty; the 5.56 NATO round of the AR-15 would be kind of difficult to get your hands on, same thing with the .45 caliber ammo. Shotguns and plinking(.22 Caliber) are the most popular firearms currently, so, ammo wouldn't be an issue.

4) Knockdown; as already discussed, the shotgun has enough knockdown to bring down a zombie. Even if you miss the head(slim chance), there won't be enough left of them for them to attack you.

5) BADASS FACTOR; while, the AR-15 or the .45 would look cooler, there's something that strikes fear in someone's heart when they see a pissed off man with a shotgun.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:WALL OF LEAD THEORY; with the proper choke, not only can you take out most of one zombie, you'll be able to hit ones on either side of them.

And this is ridiculously proven in Resident Evil 2, especially once you get the Shotgun Upgrade. There were five zombies, and they were scattered, there were ones at the far left, and three coming at me at one place. Waited for 'em to get near and pointed upwards. One torso fell to the floor, two heads blew apart, but what made me wonder was why the ones on the left had also been knocked back and blood was flying out from them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
... How can you fit a shotgun into a small car that barly has room even for ammo?

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Shotguns aint all that big, and a Honda Civic aint all that small. I'm 6'4", and if I can fit into one comfortably, I think a shotty'll fit fine.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
1. Subaru, because it's sweet and it can mush zombies. >.>

2. Shotgun, again sweet and can mush zombies...if I'm going out of this world, I'm leaving one hell of a legacy behind me.

Question times methinks.

You see some straddlers, bearing weapons beside an abandoned bus stop. They can see you and there is three of them.

Do you:
A. Pull over and offer to rally up together?
B. Kill them (with the car or the weapon it doesn't matter) and take their stuff?
or
C. keep driving?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds