Join our server on Discord

Questions about digimon sex? I want to hear them.
I'm didn't even mentioned Patamon and Tailmon at all, also in that case then where you leave MagnaAngemon? he is ultimate as Angewomon, also in this case is different than compare Gotsumon and Icemon since one is rock and the other is ice, but in Angemon, MagnaAngemon and Angewomon's case all of them are of the same species that is Angel digimon the only thing differing is the level but all of them are angels, if something the only thing that differ is that I think Angewomon and MagnaAngemon are on the Archangel type hence that they have 8 wings but that's the only thing that differs.

I never said that Patamon and Tailmon are of the same species, the only thing that both are the same is that both are mammals but both are of different species but is not my fault that when digivolving they enter into the same species of digimon that would be the Angel type, the species is what they are like, is like Gatomon, BlackGatomon and Mikemon, they are all of the same species regarding their names, they're cat digimon only with different coloring is like the different races of cats and dogs you can find here, you can see cats of different races mating and procreating, you never say siamese cats have to breed with siamese cats (I know digimon don't reproduce I'm just stating that as an example) so in this case and excuse me but I find dull to see a male Angewomon, on that case doesn't applies it has no logic, in other species that their names doesn't refers much to a gender is easier like Patamon, Gatomon, Gotsumon, etc. because they are genderless names but in this case when you use Angewomon saying that is possible a male Angewomon is hard to believe, and in that case tell me how would be the outfit for the male Angewomon anyways? I doubt any male Angewomon would use the outfit the female one uses unless it is one with weird tendencies :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
...and that's how the story about bees and birds epilogues. Thank you children. Any other questions about smex?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, they could breed...yes believe or not they could breed, in my digimon game digimon dusk and dawn*and I think digimon 3 not sure digimon championship* they could breed to produce digitamas. But, with any digimon you could breed no matter what they are*which is VERY odd*.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(11-11-2008 11:50 AM)circeus Wrote: So, stealing the idea from following in the footsteps of Rover and Archive, I've been working on a big essay about digimon sexuality.

This will cover anatomical, physiological and social aspects of sex in Digimon as I generally approach it for my lemons. I'm mostly done with what I was planning, but I'd appreciate a sanity check, so what questions would you expect this essay to answer or touch on?

Note that questions relating to fetishes that are not functional in reality, such as vore, macro growth, unbirthing etc. will be simply ignored.
ETA: Also, I am not assigning any sort of special ability/shape/size to specific species (though such peculiarities are discussed in general). This is because I explicitly wanted to give myself a fairly coherent framework that still allowed for as much leeway as I could want in any specific case.
Um I'm just wondering: are there rules to what can and can not happen during sexual activities with digimon? Do I have to go by this anatomy/behavior when I'm writing a digimon fanfic?
(11-18-2008 10:33 AM)Digi-Yasha Wrote:
Um I'm just wondering: are there rules to what can and can not happen during sexual activities with digimon? Do I have to go by this anatomy/behavior when I'm writing a digimon fanfic?

Uhh, no, unless you want to, silly :P

If you're writing something, that's YOUR writing. There's no rules that say what you can and cannot write.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Who has biggest dick and how big? (Not counting Mariamon, of course)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you