Join our server on Discord

Questions about digimon sex? I want to hear them.
So, stealing the idea from following in the footsteps of Rover and Archive, I've been working on a big essay about digimon sexuality.

This will cover anatomical, physiological and social aspects of sex in Digimon as I generally approach it for my lemons. I'm mostly done with what I was planning, but I'd appreciate a sanity check, so what questions would you expect this essay to answer or touch on?

Note that questions relating to fetishes that are not functional in reality, such as vore, macro growth, unbirthing etc. will be simply ignored.
ETA: Also, I am not assigning any sort of special ability/shape/size to specific species (though such peculiarities are discussed in general). This is because I explicitly wanted to give myself a fairly coherent framework that still allowed for as much leeway as I could want in any specific case.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
Tell me what you've written for Veemon, Flamedramon, Ex-Veemon, WarGreymon, BlackWarGreymon, Guilmon, Growlmon and AquaVeemon/AquaRivamon (The last two being optional since they are not official to the series). I'd like to read what you've got so far.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've edited my opening post to make it explicit this is entirely outside the scope of the essay. If I had done anything that was relevant to this topic, I would have completely gone against one of the reasons I set out to write the thing to begin with!
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

Then you've lost me completely lol. What do you want us to do? I thought you were trying to use your subjetivism like Jodan did with his guide to digimon's sexuality/fetishes, that's why I asked to know what you had so far haha.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-12-2008 01:41 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Then you've lost me completely lol. What do you want us to do? I thought you were trying to use your subjetivism like Jodan did with his guide to digimon's sexuality/fetishes, that's why I asked to know what you had so far haha.

E.g. "what is the digimon attitude to deep-throating? Can they even perform it?", "do digimon have scrotums?", "How come female can have sex with digimon much larger than them, but not necessarily males?" etc. etc.

Oh. Hmmm, random questions huh? Let me throw in one just for the hell of it!

How does Cherrymon have sex?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here is a quetions

Who does Cherrymon have sexwith as they apper to be a male only species.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
How do machine-looking digimon have sex?(Datamon, for example)
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:How does Cherrymon have sex?

Who does Cherrymon have sex with as they apper to be a male only species.

Both of these are covered extensively in a broader context. Executive summary: There is no species composed of digimon of a single sex (indeed there are male and females Angewomon and Angemon, though one sex outweight the other). Second, digimon do not reproduce as such, so even if there were such species, it would not be an issue. Those Cherrymon who are not sexless (a situation found significantly more often in plant and machine digimon) simply do have all the necessary apparatus, though its anatomy might be peculiar (typically the penis would be hidden in a sheath or otherwise simply not noticeable unless it is erect). Additionally, although it not specifically mentioned in the essay, it is relevant to mention tat most Plant digimon do not urinate. Rather they excrete excess water by transpiration or, in some case, when performing their attacks.

Quote:How do machine-looking digimon have sex?
This is an area I have actually not resolved fully to my satisfaction yet. I'm assuming that Machine have a higher proportion of asexual digimon, but usually have some sort of biological-based apparatus that can be used for sex.

Does this cover rookie level digimon too? if so what about the Patamon species? how are them when it comes to their sexual life?
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions