Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
The Oversouled was fast, too fast. Fenriol could keep up, but this was a battle of beasts. He didn't use any of his abilities other than his fangs and claws. Each move he timed and calculated expertly, dodging not too far or too close, swiping with just enough force, not excessive or lacking. Each time he wounded the the Oversouled, pyreflies leaked from its wounds and it grew weaker and weaker. He would settle this like the beast he was, fair and square, fang over claw, flesh on flesh. Should he win, the Dingos would avoid his territory and the Oversouled wouldn't rise again. The dingos barked and yapped at the beasts intently, not attacking, they were merely an audience.

He didn't have the time to tell Ryan how ignorant his plans are. To erase the fiends would erase the pyreflies he was trying to free for Yevon. They would never find peace if that happened. And to beat the fiends would be cruel. He wanted to release the fiends from their suffering, not cause it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I sigh. *Maybe i am thinking this the wrong way.* I thought to my self. "any suggestions with out hurting them? What are they looking for food? Water? Shelter? What is it they want? Dominace?" I was to confused. I never really thought of a "fight" Of dis honnor without killing the survivor. "I am useless to this." I put my hand on my forhead. "Oy"
'Hmm? Mian?' Ayu said, crouching beside the summoner. She poked his face gently.

'He's asleep...' The woman sighed, standing up and scratching her head.
'Fenriol, what's taking so long? A fiend, a match for our powerful guardian? Didn't expect that.'

She marched off across the sand, in order to speak with the ferryman. Hopefully he could wait a little longer.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The battle was fierce and long, but bit by bit, the oversouled got smaller and weaker as it lost pyreflies. Finally, it submitted, weakened and shivering, it lowered itself onto the ground and exposed its neck. A sign of submission. Triumphant, Fenriol raised his head and howled. The dingos scattered, each going separate ways. They understood this was now Fenriol's territory, and from now on, they would avoid the area. Now that they weren't organized, ordinary travelers could deal with them.

With that, he made eye contact with Ryan and Salem, then darted through the forest and back to the group. "I apologize. I wasn't allowed to use skills."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"...Impresive." Salem said before following and joinging the travelers "So you were holding back..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I think that's what he meant by it. Nice work." I said walking ahead. "Meet you guys at the beach." I said finding the others.
Ayu returned to find Fenriol, Salem and Ryan back at the beach. Linvar had left, for her own reasons, Ayu assumed, and she still wasn't sure whether Izyul was coming.

'Awesome! You're back! Just in time, the ferryman was getting a little annoyed. Wake up Mian! We gotta go!' She cried, nudging the sleeping summoner with her foot.

------

Mian opened his eyes slowly, to see his guardians standing over him.

'Mmm.. We're going? Did you get the dingo? I knew you would.' He said with a smile. He got slowly to his feet, yawning.

'We'd better go. Thank you for coming everyone. I promise i'll bring the Calm soon, just do your best until then, okay?' Mian said, addressing the villagers as he boarded the ferry.

Many of them were crying as they waved, all of them knew what sacrifice was required of Mian, except the children of course, who waved happily, telling the group to come back soon.

OOC (Hey, PsionicMaster, are you still playing? And Dark, you're playing, right? Sorry to speed everything up, it's just that we haven't even left Besaid yet, and i don't want this to die. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I was not holding back." The Beast explained softly, his muzzle not moving. "Honor among beasts, a set of unwritten rules that all beasts honor when we challenge each other for dominance and territory. No skills, no magic, no overdrives."

Fenriol nodded at Mian once, and sat beside him throughout the entire trip. He knew the burden the young summoner had to carry, and the ultimate sacrifice he would have to commit to bring the Calm back to Spira. He would protect Mian and be his most loyal servant and friend until the time comes when they part ways. He didn't show his sadness whenever he thought about this, and instead, provided Mian with moral support.

-Not to mention boost his morale. Large mascots were popular. The village children even think he's cute.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I sat down. "I never got to fully introduce my self now did i?" I said smiling. " Have you guys heard about the Crystals? Like fire earth water?" I asked cocking my head a bit
"I've heard of them...There dangerous..." Salem replied as he stared out at the water thinking deeply about something 'These people...are very interesting...and the sumoner saved me...'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions