Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
I've been playing this game pretty much non-stop recently. Obviously, it's not the first time.

Anyway, it's a summoners pilgrimage, set in the same time as X.

With all new characters, of course. ^^

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Job:
Weapon:

Personality:

Appearance:

Background/Other:

You guys will be my guardians, okay? I'll be the summoner! There'll be sex too, but only where appropriate, 'kay?

We'll start at the temple in Besaid, and follow Yuna's path pretty closely, but i'll be making up events and stuff. Aaah, i'm excited!

Join up, okay?!

Mine, the summoner -

Name: Mian Shizuki
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Job: Summoner/White Mage
Weapon: Book

Personality: Kind-hearted and sincere. He only wants to do his best to help others and relieve the peoples' suffering. Always puts others before himself, although he's not very confident in his abilities. Needs the support of his guardians.

Appearance: About 5'5", he has messy, pure white hair that's about shoulder length. His eyes are a vivid purple on a kind and gentle face. He's very slim, with little to no muscle. He wears a large black robe that's open, revealing short white shorts and a decorated top underneath. Wears sturdy black boots.

Background/Other: Born and brought up on Besaid, until Sin killed his parents when he was about three. He was taken in by the temple, and raised to be a summoner. Now he's embarking on his pilgrimage.

Let's play!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Name: Dark
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Job: Fighter/Time Mage
Weapon: A long sword

Personality: Carefree, does a few things that are outside the rules

Appearance: About 5'6" has blood red hair, wears black shorts, a yollow shirt that is always open, showing his abs, and has earrings on both ears.

Background/Other: A star blizball player that lived in Zanarkand but his home gets attacked by Sin and he is around up by Besaid
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Fenriol, Guardian of the Willows

Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Job: Red Mage/Monk/Dark Knight (Beast) Hybrid. (As a Beast, he doesn't really conform to "Jobs", and has been known to support, sing, and even tame beasts weaker than himself.)

Weapon: Beast Gear (Armor)

Personality: Silent, Stalwart, Strong, Serious, Tactical and Calculative. He is very protective of Mian Shizuki and fiercely loyal to allies. He speaks little, but when he does, provides volumes of Wisdom. He has a strange phobia/aggression toward Marlboros.

Appearance: Fenriol. He's about as big as a chocobo, if not bigger. He wears tribal armor, blade-clawed gauntlets for his forepaws and razor-taloned greaves for his hind paws and plated armor for his tail. He also wears a black helm with two pairs of horns, one pair straight, another pair curved. He was taught to wear a saddle so he could give the villagers rides, though he reserves rides for Mian.

Background/Other: Mian's oldest and most trusted Guardian, and one of the eldest inhabitants of Besaid. Long ago, when he was just a cub, he was rescued by the villagers from a forest and raised as a Guardian. Fenriol blames himself for Mian's parents' deaths, and tries to make up for it by protecting him. He's rumored to be the last of an ancient race said to be one part Fiend, another part Aeon.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Dark, could you be a star blitzer from Luca or something instead? I'd rather not have the whole 'other time' thing going on. Well, i s'pose you could be from Zanarkand, but it'd have to be the Zanarkand that's destroyed, okay? I'll introduce another character in a bit too. Oh, and anyone can join up at anytime, it's easy to meet new guardians. ^^)

Mian sighed heavily as he walked unsteadily out of the Chamber of the Fayth. He smiled wearily at his waiting guardians. The mysterious Fenriol, his trusted guardian as well as closest friend, and the red-headed Dark.

'Sorry to make you wait,' the boy said, 'but i've finally become a summoner!' With that, Mian took an uncertain step and began to fall, overcome with exhaustion.

Fenriol dashed forward and lowered himself so Mian fell on his soft back, letting him hold on for support. He nodded at him, acknowledging his success as well as congratulating him. He didn't have to say anything, his meaningful look said it all. He nudged Mian onto his back gently and let him rest there.

"Congratulations Mian, I am proud of you. Your story begins here." Fenriol said softly, his mouth not even moving. His voice was deep and strong, but soothing.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Yeah, I can.)

Dark smiles as Main walked out of the Chamber of the Fayth, let's out a gasp as he took a step to catch Main but Fenriol was faster than he was. "Good job, Main." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Salem XIII

Age: Doesn't even know, but looks to be in his twenties..

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Job: Warrior.

Weapon: Relies on one of two different weapons depending on the situation, First is a long sword *Looks like the one Waka gave Tidus but red not blue), and Final is a spear (Like the one in my atachment but instead of one end having a screw tip it has a crecent shaped blade)

Personality: He is kind and caring, helping those in need, though due to his dark past he has trouble opening up and showing his true self, however he can quickly form bonds with others and will fight with everything he has to protect them.

Appearance: Long Silver hair reaches halfway past his knees, with tanned skin and eyes that are uasually red, currently wearing this http://tomaslacerda.deviantart.com/art/U...r-70010673 only with normal black pants and big black boots

Background/Other: A wandering warrior, he travels endlessly fighting to survive, little is known about his past.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Salem Coughed blood as he stumbled into this new village not even turning back to see the remains of the fiends he killed fade away "Where...am I?" He ask before falling unconcous and collapsing in the midle of town.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Thank's Dark. ^^)

Mian sighed in the warmth of Fenriol's fur.
'You'd better take me outside... the villagers will wanna see my new aeon. Seems like a tradition.' He said, exhaustion evident in his voice.

Name: Ayu
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Job: Thief
Weapon: Gloves

Personality: Spunky and fiery. She's passionate and confident, never afraid to speak her mind. She doesn't take things too seriously though.

Appearance: She stands at 5' 7" with bright red hair, which reaches her thighs in length. She's lithe but busty, with a body toned from fighting. She wears very short black shorts, and a cropped black top. Sturdy black boots adorn her feet, while various armour and guards extend all the way up her powerful arms.

Background/Other: She's lived on Besaid all her life, always wanting to explore the world in search of treasure. Ayu always looked after Mian like a younger brother, and she's taking the opportunity of guarding him to search for wealth too.

'Oh crap. I forgot to go to the temple. I hope they don't get pissed at me...' Ayu murmured, emerging from one of the tents in the village, stretching, having just woken up.

'Huh? What the-' She exclaimed, as a stranger collapsed in front of her.

'Hey! You okay down there?' She cried, crouching beside the man and prodding him with her finger.
'Yo! Someone get Mian, or a priest, or someone, this guy's hurt!' She shouted at some villagers milling about.

Fenriol nodded once, and was at the bottom of the temple steps in one fluid bound. He brought Mian back into the village, only to smell blood. He brought Mian into the village square and caught the familiar scent of Ayu. Bringing Mian closer, he prodded the injured man with his nose and sniffed him cautiously. Finding him to be too injured to be harmful, he gave Mian a significant look that said: "This is an opportunity for you to test your your growth as a white mage. Can you heal him?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers