Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
OOC: Dude! Easy, easy! There are like, only 20 or so Dingos! XD

IC:

"Dingos don't normally travel in packs." Fenriol said. "Dingos do not have a hierarchy, no queen, no king, no subordinates. This case is different, with the large number of slain Dingos... one or two may oversoul and lead as an Alpha, the dominant leader." The beast stated, his muzzle not moving as he talked.

As if to answer, a warped howl rang shrilly through the air, loud and horrible. It was as if it was issuing a challenge. Fenriol bared his fangs and howled back louder, haunting, beautiful. Lowering his head, he turned to Mian. "Vanquish no more. There is an oversouled Dingo that gains power for every normal Dingo we slay. Sending this many weak ones at us was some sort of plan to gain from their deaths... the Oversouled is intelligent." He explained, knowing how Fiends thought, being part Fiend himself. "I will go to it and challenge its reign. Should I succeed, this area will be considered my territory, and the dingos will avoid it."

The black wolfish beast moved one paw forward. "Enter the shrine, do not take any risks, let your Guardians protect you from these weak Fiends and see if you are required to perform your first sending." He instructed, and another monstrous and tortured howl tore through the air. The Oversouled was getting impatient.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC Sorry i am not on for all of the posts i am trying to keep up. Pretend there the ghosts or somethin lol.
OOC: No prob, we'll pretend they sent some more or something! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Oversoul? Okay. You'll be fine Fenriol, right?' Mian said, with a small smile.

'Thank you for all your help everyone. We're headed to the shrine now, but watch out for any civilians that may have gotten injured. I want to make sure that anyone who dies makes it to the Farplane peacefully.' And with that, walking amid the clouds of pyreflies the slain dingos had become, Mian headed up the last of the hill, reaching the shrine that looked over Besaid.

After stealing a potion from one of the remaining dingos, then defeating it with a roundhouse kick, Ayu nodded.

'Take care Fenriol. If one of us dies here, we might as well quit the pilgrimage on account of being such weaklings!' She grinned, walking close to Mian, her eyes scanning the surroundings.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Fenriol raised his head like a noble and nodded once to assure Mian it would be fine. His cold eyes hardened at the cloud of pyreflies as they dispersed and headed toward the woods nearby, where the oversouled Dingo was waiting to take them. He gave them one more reassuring look and darted off faster than the eye could see toward the Fiend's general direction. Its scent was strong, but its bloodlust was stronger. That alone could lead him to it.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark quickly ran over to Mian, keeping his sword out, looking around for any more dingos.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Salem gave a stern look around before heading off after the Oversoule Dingo as well "An interesting fight..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Are they gone?" I asked looking around not even clutching on my sword hard. "This was boring." I said walking now.
At the shrine, Mian stopped, looking over everyone who had fought, Ayu and Dark standing by his side.

'Uhm.. everyone? I'd like to ask you to join me. I'm a summoner, embarking on a pilgrimage to fight Sin, and i could use all of your help. If you say no, i understand, as it will without doubt be a dangerous journey. But if any of you decide to come with me, i'm forever in your debt.' The white-haired boy said breathlessly, with a bow. Without waiting for an answer, he turned and knelt before the shrine, raising his arms in prayer, his face turning red as he hoped they'd agree.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I for one, will join. I am on a journey to hone my skills as well, and killing stuff is a bonus!" He stepped up from the group of people, and bowed. "Pleased to meet you. Name's Izyul." He waited for him to finish praying before extending his arm in a gesture of handshakeness.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die