Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
"It would be wise to gather reliable comrades to accompany you in your endeavor, despite having just met them." Fenriol said, his snarling not impeding his speech. "You would not lose anything should they refuse. You are a summoner, a champion of Yevon. There are other Champions who would die for you, for the survival of Spira and its children." He informed her softly, as a few of the braver Dingos went for Mian, sensing him to be the least likely to put up a fight. They were dealt with with a swift lash of Fenriol's armored tail and returned to their Pyrefly states.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark takes out his sword, easily he can keeps up with the Dingo's speed with a few sword slashes, kills the Dingo that he was fighting.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mian smiled.

'You're right. I'm sure everyone wants the same thing - the destruction of Sin. I'll ask everyone once these fiends are dispatched.' The white-haired summoner leant his head against the big wolf.

'Thank you Fenriol. This is going to be a difficult journey, but i can make it if you're with me.' He said, then laughed a little at his own seriousness.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I lifted my sword up. "SANGUINE JUDGEMENT BLADE!" As i said that a Bright crimson redish blade from the ground and killed two dingos. "These things are weak." I said laughing a bit. "You can never have to much fun with weak ones though"
"Hn. Don't get too serious, that smile of yours drives me on." Fenriol said, though his fangs were bared, one could've sworn he was grinning. "For you, I'll bear Spira's weight on my back. For Spira, I'll bare some of your burden."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I cant quit smiling. A good fight gets me edged real easy. I love a fight." I said slicing a dingos head off. "You can never have to much fun when your playing!" I said laughing.
"Mian, you know that I will stay with you until the end of time." Dark said, killing another dingo. "Haste!" Dark said as a golden clock appeared over Dark's head and it sped up, making Dark move and attack faster.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Did the ferry even stop? I think I slept an extra day.

IC:

Izyul decided it would be best to join in the fight, seeing as the dingos were like lambs to the slaughter, but yet there were so many. He had a good area control spell in mind: "METEOR STORM!" Meteors hailed down on several of the dingos, killing them and scorching their bodies heavily.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
OOC: I think we're still just making it to the Ferry.

IC:

Fenriol shielded Mian from the impact of the meteors with his body is they wiped out the last of the Dingos. "With so many Dingos surrounding the Shrine... We should check for any civilian casualties." The large beast said in his deep, soothing voice. "We would not want any unsent."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Demi!" A black hole surronded 30 of the Dingos and casted shadow on them. "Holy blade!" A bluish aura of light casted onto the dingos making them explode into feathers. "This is to easy. I am having fun! But your right someone should check on civilans." I siad cutting a dingos head off. "But something is not right. A big pack like this there should be a bigger one. The king or queen of the pack." I started to look around. "Something is not right..."