Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
'OMIGOD!' Screamed Ayu, as a smoking figure can tumbling out of the sky, landing in front of the party.

'What the hell?!' She shouted.

'Calm down Ayu... Are you hurt? Cure!' Mian said, enveloping the newcomer in a white aura, healing his burns.

'What happened to you?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Linvar blinked running until she came across the the people she meet over and a guy who is currently brunt. "Are you alright mister?" The vierra like human rubbed the back of his head.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fenriol stood by Mian protectively. He gazed at the person coldly, all the while his ears perked alertly while he stayed on standby mode. He still smelled the distinct stench of fiends nearby, they could either attack or just pass by.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC (Hey, Ray, feel free to work with the story too. Like, introducing fiends or whatever. I don't like everyone waiting for me to make the next move all the time. ^^)

Mian was still crouched by the smoking man when they attacked. It was only a few Dingos however. 5... 10... 20?!

The snarling dogs surrounded them, looking at the party with fierce eyes.

'So many!' the summoner gasped, standing and clutching his book tightly.

'Do you think we can fight them? Should i summon?' He asked Fenriol anxiously, still depending on him after all these years.

Ayu raised her fists and assumed a battle stance.

'Stay back Mian, we'll handle this. You want some of this? Do ya?!' She shouted at the fiends.

'Unless you can fight cutie, you'd better stay back too. And watch out for that burnt guy, he doesn't look in much condition to fight either.' The thief said, addressing Linvar.

Salem looked at the fiends that surrounded them "...Weaklings..." he muttered drawing his sword and glared at the enemy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I stood up slowly knodding my head "Heh yea yea im fine. I just used crushing blow on some of those bomb monsters. Though it backfired when i killed them." I looked at the massive party. "Um.... My name is uh...Ryan. Im looking for a ferry....I dont know where excatly im headin so i am a travler that was a dark knight. Now i am a unotherised dark knigh..Welll more like banished." I smiled crockedly. I turned around holding my sword lightly. Enemys huh? This shouldnt be to hard." I said now holding my sword like a dual dagger.
"Oh I can fight too! I'll certainly help." Linvar striking out her sword and casting a icy like magic. "Ice!" a small blasts of ice appeared out of the middle of dingos, then she takes out one of the dingos with her sword slicing it. "Mutiple fury strike!"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Okay! I'll help with some events for ya!

IC:

Fenriol got stalked closer to her so he could protect her better, head lowered and fangs bared. "Save your strength." He told Mian silently, then snarled at the Dingos ferociously, showing them he was the dominant beast here and causing a few to look at the large beast questionably and step back a little. He circled Mian protectively. He would let the party take care of the multiple fiends by themselves, knowing that they did not require him for so many weak enemies. His top priority was to keep Mian from harm, and should any Dingo have the ill fortune to go for her, he'd kill them and free their pyreflies for Yevon.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Salem drew his sword, the red water like blade shimered and seemed to glow in the light as he stepped forward. Five of the dingos pounced at him and he easily cut them all down in a single slice the blade leaving an eery red streak in the air.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mian nodded, placing a hand in Fenriol's fur, trying not to look afraid. Although, he thought, Dingos aren't that strong and really, everybody will manage just fine.

'I wonder... Would it be rude of me to ask these travellers to accompany us? I hardly know them, but i'd appreciate their company... Although, i can't expect strangers to give up their time and put themselves in danger for me...' The summoner murmured, doubtfully.

Ayu leapt forward, swinging at one of the fiends with her fist, then spinning around to land a kick on another.

'Good thing we met you guys, you're all pretty tough!' She laughed, finishing one of the Dingos off with a sharp uppercut.