Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
Like the loyal Guardian that he was, Fenriol obediently followed Mian from behind. Ever watchful and ever alert, he would do what he can to make sure he didn't suffer the fate his parents did. It was a promise. This pilgrimage was important to Mian, they had been planning it since before he got his first Aeon. They were well stocked with healing potions and equipment, maybe a few tents to sleep in, but most of all, they were ready to aid in the Crusade against Sin.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
He headed out to the ferry as well, staying at a respectful distance.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
Linvar smiled at Ayu thinking he is actually a nice guy even though he was a bit rude during the beginning and went off to talk to the villagers of any problems or sightings of problems if they have one.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Right." Dark said, following Mian, Fenriol, and Ayu. "Ferry, huh? We should past though Luca, in time for the blizball championship. Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Ryan
Sexual Orientation:Bi
Job: Dark knight
Weapon: Choas Dragon Vein

Personality: Seems to be in the nicest of moods but very strong. Never acts serious and is always in tip top conditions.

Appearance: Black Dragoon Armor. Never wears helmet. Has snow white hair with the veins black as a hellish nicht.

Background/Other: Joined with the Dark knights but then casted off as a shun do to the staminablitiy of the recent study on cameras on the population now banished from his own kingdom he now wounders around saving people.

Im walking down the water way looking for a ferry. "Man this still sticks.....No Dragons or not even flying SHIPS. Damned king of thys." *Sigh*
"I see...thank you" Salem said as he rose up and walked off coincidently going the same way as they did "Why did you...help me?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
'It's my duty to aid the people of Yevon. As a summoner, i only wish to ease their suffering.' Mian said solemnly.

He saw that both this man and the one in the robes were heading the same way as his party. They looked like they could fight, and Mian was glad to be travelling with them, if only for a little while. But, he reminded himself, his own party of guardians were very capable too. It seemed he was the only person lacking experience.

The white-haired summoner smiled at the people around him.

'We'd better be on the look out for fiends. They're being spotted more and more frequently outside Besaid.' He said, as they made their way up the small hill towards the shrine.

'Hah! Fiends! With my fists, you've nothing to worry about Mian.' Ayu said with a wink.

'Oh, the shrine is just up ahead. You gonna pray?' She asked, enjoying the sunshine. She was glad the first day of Mian's pilgrimage was a nice one.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Fenriol stuck his nose in the air and took two sniffs. He lowered his head again, a grave look in his eyes. "Fiends. Near the Shrine." Was all he said.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I see..." Linvar smiled after listening a few villagers. "Well then I'll take care a couple of mus or so!" she whipped her fencing sword out and headed to the forest. "Now, we're are they?" she talked to herself.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As i walked towards the end of the river stand bombos (At least i think thats what there called) attacked. The three orange bombs grinned madly as one got bigger. I sighed and pulled out my sword. "Crushing blow!" I swung my sword pointing at the treo. A purplish aura surrounded them crushing them with a power of a black hole making them explode. The fire and explosion sent me flying in the air. As i fell i landed near a group of travlers. A white haired person who dressed like a summor. I couldnt see the rest. "Ow jeeze" I said shaking my head slowly.