Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
Dark followed Main and Fenriol outside the temple, looking at the injured man than looks at Main. "I know that you can heal him, Main." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Linvar
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Job: warrior/red mage
Weapon: Fencing sword or any type of long sword that isn't big or fat.

Personality: Sweet, kind loving, worrywart, short tempered, and kindna out going, very alert with her ears, tends to be klutzy.

Appearance: About 5'2"*not including her eyes*, long pink hair with a blue ribbon tied on the end. Has viera like ears, light tan skin. Wears fancy like clothing showing some of her skin*her legs, her arms*.

Background/Other: Adopted by the kingdom then went off the journey to help do good deeds. She can be bubbly sometimes but, she can be serious as well.

Linvar blinked constantly looking down at the map she is looking at before heading off to Beside. She then saw a the even happening of a injure person. "Something must be have happened!" she said worryingly as she went inside the room. "Is everything alright?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Tigerlilly, I think it's still outside.

Name: Izyul Zado
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Job: Black Mage
Weapon: An ornately carved staff with a raven carved in and painted at the top.

Personality: A cool individual, he would be one to sit in the back of the fight and study how best to intercept the enemy. He's quite serious most of the time on duty, but is carefree off.

Appearance: A pale skinned, blue-green eyed man, he mostly wears: Black robes, a black cloak with a blood red underside, and a teardrop shaped helm starting at his ears, and curving forward. It has a blood red stripe up the middle, with a startling green gem facing forward near the bottom, and a black everything else.

Background/Other: He grew up middle-class, and as soon as he made enough money, he entered a school for Magick. He's trained for about four years, and has decided to adventure for a while.

IC:

Izyul strolled along the street to the gate, and saw the commotion. He came up, and stood at a distance, watching.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
OOC: What I'm confused xD;;;
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Yeah, we're in the center of the village, outside.)

Mian nodded and slid down from Fenriol's back. He surveyed the commotion, as even more newcomers entered the village gates.

'I don't get any rest anymore, huh?' He said, with a small smile. He circled his arms, making the prayer sign of Yevon.

'Cure!' He cried, and a white light danced over the fallen man.

'That should do it.' Mian sighed, leaning against Fenriol, as he was still tired from only just becoming a summoner.

'Yo! Mian! Good timing!' Ayu called as Mian and his two guardians emerged from the temple.

As the summoner healed the man, Ayu surveyed the newcomers. A small girl with bunny ears, and a gothic looking man, who lingered a little at the back.

'What's going on? National traveller day?' Ayu murmured, walking over to the group and placing a hand on Mian's shoulder.

'Sorry i didn't make it. Everything went fine in there, i s'pose?' She said to Fenriol, over Mian's head.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Actually, its in the middle of the town, and that's the village square. So yeah, inside Besaid.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Oh okay sorry!

"Oh!" Linvar blinked and sweatdropped as she walked closer to Ayu bowing down formally. "I-I'm very sorry for being so rude here in this village. My name is Linvar Valene, the royal knight of the king. I often travel around places to do some missions. I hope you forgive me." she apologized.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fenriol nudged Mian with his nose in compliance as if to say "You did great. You've grown a lot." Before turning his head to face Linvar, he nodded at her softly, almost invitingly. He spoke clearly and without moving his muzzle. "Do not apologize, neither fiend or raider, you are welcome in Besaid."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Salem gronaed lightly as he came to "Where....am i?...Who are....you?" he asked looking at the people around him cautously.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mian smiled.

'I'm glad you're okay. This is Besaid, and i'm a summoner. My name's Mian. These are my guardians, Fenriol, Dark and Ayu. The other two i believe to be travellers.' Mian said, gesturing at the respective people.

'Whoa! Don't bow to me!' Ayu exclaimed.

'Hey! I'm glad you're okay mister, but we don't have time to chat! Mian, our ferry leaves real soon, so we have to hurry!' And with that, Ayu began heading for the exit of Besaid.

'Don't look at me like that!' She said, crossing her arms.

'You can make friends later. You don't even have time to show the villagers your Aeon, thanks to all this commotion. Are you guys headed for the ferry too? It seems strange that people would travel to Besaid, there's really nothing to see here. What am i doing, still talking? Move it everyone!'

Mian smiled again, and bowed at the group.

'I'm sorry we can't stay and help you.' He said to the man on the ground.

'It was nice meeting you.' He said to the girl with the bunny ears.

And then he waved gently at the man in the black.

'Very well, let's head off.' And he followed Ayu out of Besaid, secretly hoping that these travellers might be travelling the same way, to give him time to make new friends.

all i ever wanted was the world.