Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
I know it's probably just a bothersome but may I join?
(OOC: Sure! But, uhm, maybe wait 'till we've fought the spawn, and then we can meet you at the temple or something, 'kay?)

Mian looked around at Ryan, Fenriol, Izyul and Ayu as they crested the steps, encountering the Sin spawn for the first time.

The main body was hidden in a shell, and two long tentacle like arms protruded from the ground a little way away from the body.

'Let's fight our hardest!' Mian cried, opening his book as glyph patterns began to appear beneath his feet.

Some pages flew up into the air, as his robes billowed out around him, and a light flared in the sky, and Valefor raced towards the group.

The Aeon landed gracefully, turning his attention to the spawn.

'We must fight together!' The summoner shouted to his guardians.

Ayu dashed forwards, landing a kick on one of the tentacled arms, and followed up by stealing a hi-potion.

'C'mon guys, let's go!' She called.

(OOC: Ryan, Psionic, you guys are definitely playing, right? 'Cause people jumping in and out kinda bugs me. Also, Dark and Salem aren't playing anymore, 'cause they seem to have dropped out. 'Kay?! Oh, and is Valefor a guy or a girl?)

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: I think Valefor is a girl. Boobies. I don't remember if its human form was male or female! XD

IC:

Fenriol circled Mian in a wide diameter, occasionally slashing at a tentacle that got too close to him with his razor-claws or biting and tearing one in half with his powerful fangs. Fenriol snarled at the Sinspawn. He hated those things, they were somewhat responsible for the death of Mian's parents. He especially hated this one because it had tentacles, and reminded him of Marlboros. He kept alert, protecting Mian and their caster, Izyul, from the powerful tentacles.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I didn't drop out! >_<

Salem looked calm as ever while he slashed at the tentacles and came to a stop by Ayu "...a weakling and nothing more..." he said eyeing the Sinspawn once more.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fira!" Izyul spun and stopped, the end of the staff pointing at the monster, and at that moment, a bolt of blue fire burst from the end of the staff. It raced at the spawn, and as it hit, fire began to spread, but only on the monster, by a feat of willpower.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
'Valefor!' Mian shouted, and the Aeon understood, rushing down to strike one of the arms.

With all the damage its arms had sustained, the main body gave a rumble, and the shell lifted to reveal the creature within.

It quickly drew its tentacled arms underground, and they reappeared on its body, swaying threateningly.

-----

'Quick! Strike while its exposed!' Ayu cried, rushing towards the body, only to be struck down by a well aimed water spell from the spawn.

Fenriol leaped forward gracefully, silent as night as he pounced Ayu away from most of the splash. He let her use his head as a temporary platform she could kick off for a boost toward the main body. He trusted her physical capabilities and speed. All the while he kept a firm look out for Mian and Izyul, in case they were attacked. They were more resistant against magic anyway.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sorry Mian, I didn't see your OOC. But, in any case, I'm gonna quit. I'm just not feeling like this. I give you my character to do with what you will. 'Bye.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
Tch. 'Kay, i admit defeat. I had fun playing, but i'ma give up on this RP. Thanks for playing everyone! ^^

OOC: Awwww! I was having fun too!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions