Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
OOC: I didn't manage to check for two days, then my schedule was tight, and finally I have caught up. Jeez, this sure rocketed off.

IC:

Izyul had gone on while they were all talking, and had gone to explore. As he came back to the group, he said, "Well, I never got to get most of your names. I think, since we're probably traveling together, we might as well get each others' names. I heard Ryan's and Ayu's coming back."
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
Ayu looked around at the group. Herself, Dark, Ryan, Salem and Izyul all stood on deck.

'Okay, just so we're clear once and for all. I'm Ayu. This is Ryan, the red-haired kid is Dark and you're Izyul, right? Okay. And you're planning on travelling with us Izyul? Do you mean you wanna be a guardian to Mian?'

Just as she asked, she could see Kilika port come into view. The peaceful village floating on the waves.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Yes, and yes. I've quite been wanting to go on an adventure myself after the bores of Magery schools. I guess I've found one." He looked to check the boat's progress, and saw what he guessed as their destination.
I stood there rubbing the back of my head. "pleasure to meet you all." I looked at the ground. "I hope i can be as much as a help than i was in my old kingdom." *Sweat drops*
The boat pulled smoothly into Kilika, the waters calm and peaceful.

'Heeeey! Mian! Fenriol! Move it, we're here!' Ayu called, skipping down the ramp the sailors had erected.

'Wow, Kilika's nice!' She said with a smile.

-----

'Mm?' Mian said, with a yawn. He unwound himself from the wolf and stretched.

'C'mon Fenriol, let's go. It sounds like we've arrived.' The summoner said, heading up onto deck, and then following the rest of his guardians down the ramp into the village.

'I'm afraid we can't rest yet, so we're heading into the forest right now. I hope everyone's ready.' And with that, the white-haired boy led the group through the village and into the wood.

Fenriol got up on all fours and padded after Mian silently. He nodded at the white haired summoner slowly and proceeded to scout the area for any nearby fiends. His powerful nose attuned to the scents of Fiends didn't pick anything up so far, so he judged it was safe for them to embark for now. Still, he stayed close to him, never leaving his side. He held his head up high, his ears perked up and alert.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The group had passed through the forest with little trouble, and were beginning to ascend the great steps leading up to Kilika temple.

'High summoner Ohalland practiced on these steps, y'know. He was a blitzer before he became a summoner.' Ayu said randomly. 'He was a really good blitzer, maybe even better than me.' She said with a laugh.

Just then however, they heard a woman scream, and a group of people came tearing down the steps.

'What's happening?!' Ayu cried, and one of the terrified people managed to scream;

'SINSPAWN!'

-----

'Let's go. We can't allow the spawn to terrorise the people of Kilika.' Mian said solemnly, and began running up the steps, clutching his book tightly.

"Roger that one." I said running up the steps.

OOC: Pretend i was there with you guys when the boat stopped XD
Fenriol bounded up the steps ten at a time until he was by the young Summoner's side. This would be Mian's first direct encounter with Sin as a summoner. If it was going to attack him, it would have to go through the Guardian wolf first. For the optimum survival chances, he had to make sure the others were there to back them up.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Izyul raced up the steps, and stopped behind the summoner. He wouldn't be useful at all at a melee range.