Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
"You are correct. When held by the wrong hands there power can be obtained easily." I said smiling still but my gaze went to the floor. "My king or was my king wanted there power. I spoke out and i was banished for conspiricy. Then i have been hearing these rumors about an evil devistation called Sin." I said looking at the water now. "This over welming being that can destory citys no problem. I tend to defeat it. To leave people at peace." I laughed. "But all studys say only a summonor can defeat it. I am a Jobless Dark Knight lending his sword."
'Crystals? Never heard of 'em. Never heard of any kings in Spira either. Everything round here is run by Yevon, the whole world following Maester Mika's lead. Are you sure you're from around here? Besides, hearing rumours of Sin? Everybody knows what Sin is, almost from birth. There are no rumours about it.' Ayu said, her voice agitated as she leant over the side of the boat, her hair flying behind her in the sea breeze.

-----

'I'm going to go... inside.' Mian said quietly, leaving his guardians and heading downstairs. There he found a group of Crusaders, all muttering to each other, as well as an assortment of travellers and merchants.

He headed through a doorway, into an empty room, apparently used for storage. Sitting on a crate, he sighed heavily, running a hand through his snow white hair.

'Leaving Besaid was harder than i thought it would be.' The summoner murmured.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Fenriol stayed silent throughout Ryan's 'introduction'. In the end, they still didn't know the Dark Knight's name, just his story and that he's proficient when it came to defeating Sin Spores. He showed no interest in these facts though he assessed all of it silently. Ever watchful of Mian, he padded silently behind the young summoner, not even trusting other denizens of Spira around him. He followed Mian into the empty room, and sat beside the crate he had sat on. Perhaps it was to keep protecting him. Perhaps it was simply because he knew how hard this would be for a new summoner, and that he needed someone there to support him. No words were exchanged. He merely sat beside Mian silently, loyally.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"You see im not from here excatly. I am from a hidden kingdom FAR FAR off from here." I said rubbing the back of my head. "But i do understand why you wouldnt know about these crystals." I said nodding my head.
'Oh. I see.' Ayu said.

'Well, it doesn't seem like they interfere with our pilgrimage, so i guess it's no big deal. Anyway, let's do things properly. My name's Ayu, what's yours?' She asked, extending her hand to Ryan.

-----

'Fenriol... thank you.' Mian said quietly.

A single tear rolled slowly down the summoner's face, before he hastily wiped it away.

'I've made my decision, and i won't let Spira down. I'll gladly sacrifice myself, so i won't cry, okay?!'

Mian slid off the crate so he was sitting beside his guardian. He put his arms around the wolf and buried his face in the black fur.

'Don't worry. I'm going to be strong.' Mian said, breathing deeply, the scent and proximity of Fenriol calming him like it had always done.

I gladly shook Ayu's hand. "My name is Ryan. Its a pleasure to meet you miss Ayu." I said releasing her hand. "May i ask of you who are the rest of ya?" I said smiling still looking at everyone. "Stupid Bombs blew me here and i landed near you guys. Haha" I said laughing a bit.
Fenriol rested his head on Mian's back comfortingly as he hugged him. The large wolf curled up around him warmly like he used to when Mian was younger. He still did when he comforted him. "Being strong does not mean you cannot cry..." He said softly in that deep, gruff, but soothing voice of his. "You are willing to selflessly sacrifice yourself for the sake of people you will never know or meet, you deserve the right to cry. You need not bear this burden alone... as your Guardian, as your friend, I will carry it with you." He assured him.

"Rest now. The voyage will take a while. Sleep on my side like you used to." The massive wolf said, tucking his head, tail, and legs over and around Mian.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayu laughed. This Ryan guy seemed nice.

'Well, the kid with the white hair and the robes is Mian, the summoner we're guarding. The big scary wolf is Fenriol. He's a big softie at heart. They've both gone down below deck, i think. And Salem here is the man who collapsed in Besaid.' She explained, smiling.

'We can take it easy for now, but if you're coming with us, and i think Mian would like you to, you're gonna have to pull your weight, okay? Protecting a summoner is a serious business, although, you seem quite skilled at fighting.' The thief leaned over the edge of the boat, dangling her arms and grinning.

-----

'Fenriol...' Mian murmured, before he was asleep. The wolf was so comfortable, and it reminded him of when he was younger. With him, and Ayu, as well as the new guys, he was sure his pilgrimage would be successful.

OOC (I'm gonna say Dark dropped out, as he hasn't posted in a while, 'kay?)

Salem nodded at the mention at his name but remained quite for a while before finally speaking up "...I want to join...".
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Sorry, for not posting for a while, I was busy.

Dark woke on the ferry. "Where am I? Oh yeah, the ferry. Someone must of drag me on." Dark thought, standing up, shaking his head.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds