Join our server on Discord

All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP)
Sgt. Hayley flicked on the small spotlights on his shoulder, to provide some illumination to the cold, dark hanger bay. The lights showed signs of an obvious struggle, with blood spattered on all the walls, the dropships and escape pods ripped to unrecognizeable piles of twisted metal, and scorchmarks and deep gouges in the walls. A few corpses were found where they fell, the sterile nature of the Vessel preserving their bodies somewhat. Two of them were obviously male, one a Raccoon, and the other human, and the other was female, but any distinguishable traits weren't there. Her head was missing, along with her arms and legs.

Desensitized to such brutality, Sgt. Hayley lit up another cigarette.

"Well, we gotta find our Spec-Ops man inside, then head to the control room, to locate a complete map of this place." He replied simply.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dark jump out of the dropship, looks around. "Indeed, sir." Dark said, taking out his AK-47, waiting for more orders.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy pulled a face when she saw the corpses. Her medical training meant she wasn't overwhelmed with revulsion and disgust, but rather she worried if she could fix damage that great if it were to occur to one of her teammates.

Placing one hand on her nunchaku and pulling a small torch out of a pocket on her belt with the other, she nodded.

She flicked the switch and shone the beam this way and that, only to reveal more scenes of destruction and violence.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Flynn held up a paw, electricity crackling in it and casting some light. "Hmm...let's have a look here..." He moved to a console and studied it for a second. "I think it just needs a little juice..." He crouched underneath it and fiddled with the panel before removing it and grabbing a frayed conduit. "Oh," he announced cheerily. "Here we go."

He stood and clenched his fist around the cable, channelling electricity into it. The console lit up dimly. "This'll come in handy." He pulled out a small device and pressed a few keys on it before laying it on the console. It chirped and beeped softly, its screen flickering rapidly. "I'm downloading a schematic so we know where the hell we're going. I've also taken the liberty of programming it to find any spacial anomalies. When someone is ripping holes in shadows, it leaves a distinct kind of signature. We should be able to find where he's been if..." The device chimed softly. "Download complete."

He released the cable, the console abruptly shutting down. "Let's see here." He flicked through a couple of views of the vessel, looking for something out of the ordinary. He held the screen outward for Hayley to see. "Three levels up in a reinforced cell in the brig. That's where he is."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Sgt. Hayley took the triple-barreled shotgun off his back, followed by an ominous *click* *click* *click*, as the 4.5 inch long shells loaded themselves into the graphite barrels.

"Okay, here's the plan. Flynn, take out any electronic ordinance we come across. Dark, you lay down cover fire with me. Daisy, keep behind us and provide medical support." He ordered, as he opened the sliding steel door with a hiss.

He walked in, the Hallway lit up only by the emergency backup lights, and the small spotlights on his shoulders. A loud scratching sound, almost like bugs swarming over eachother, could be heard, seemingly drawing closer. Curious, yet unable to discern the noise, Sgt. Hayley pulled a flare off his belt, and lit it. He threw it down the hall as far as he could, the dim light from the flare adding just enough to make out the sleek brown shells of what could only be described as cockroaches the size of refridgerators.

"Oh, great. Bugs." He said simply, as he pressed the small button on the side of the grip of his weapon, spinning the barrels up, waiting for them to get within range.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Got it, Commander!' Daisy said, putting away her torch and grabbing her blaster instead.

'Bugs? I really hate bugs...' She muttered, positioning herself behind and between Brandon and Dark.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Flynn rubbed his paws together, grinning wickedly, the friction exciting the molecules in the air around them and causing sparks. "This should be exciting." He closed his eyes, concentrating on pulling in the ambient energy in his surroundings into him and get it ready for use. He opened his eyes which were now glowing. "Let's do this." He held out both paws, energy crackling in them, waiting for Hayley's command.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

"Yes, sir." Dark said, grabbing his AK-47, following their leader. Dark saw the bugs as well, readying his AK to fire. "Ready to fire at your command, sir." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds