Join our server on Discord

All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP)
Okay, basic Sci-Fi mish-mosh RP here, pirating a whole bunch of ideas from all across the board(not this board. Figure of speech).

The year is 2509. Wars have ravaged the universe, and an uneasy silence has reigned over the sector. Fleets of Battle-hardened Battlecruisers and Gunships patrol the universe, ready to rain down on any skirmish that appears. Life seems to be slowly returning to normal, SEEMS.

Aboard the Exploratory Science Vessel 11438, "Liberty", something is amiss. Several scientists and technicians have gone missing. In order to investigate, the Interplanetary Dominion has sent your fleet in to investigate. Your fireteam has but one mission: Get in, rescue who you can, find the core, set it to overload, and Golf Tango Foxtrot(GTF, "Get The Fuck") out of there.

What has been studied on the Liberty ranges from beneficial to humanity, to just plain wrong. From cures to diseases and illnesses, to reanimation of the dead and a "soul-fire" reactor. You will face many challanges within the hallowed halls of that forsaken vessel, from Zombies and Space Monstors, to scientists Hellbent on controlling them. Godspeed, soldier.

\\\\////END TRANSMISSION\\\\////

Mission Objectives:

-Rescue the five willing scientists and ten willing technicians.

-shut down the various automated defense systems.

-destroy any "anomoly" that gets in your way.

-retrieve the encryption disk, holding the final logs of the Ship's Commander

-fight your way to the reactor, set it to overload, and get back to your Dropship in five minutes.

-return to Flight Deck for debriefing.

Character Sheets:

Soldier Identification Number: (Six Digit Number, your choice)
Name: (duh)
Callsign: (nickname)
Species: (Human, Furry, Pokemon, or Digimon. Anything else run by me first.)
Description: (picture or short paragraph)
Weapon(s): (while, yes, this is the future, please keep it realistic.)
Abilities: (over the centuries, many people, especially furries, have developed fledgling powers. From mind manipulation to fire control, it varies from person to person, if at all. Please keep it believeable, though. AND NO GODMODDING.)
Rank: (Private, Corporal, Private First Class, Sgt, SSgt, TSgt, MSgt, CMSgt)
Service History: (a little bit of information, to help us better understand your character.)

THE RULES:

-No bitching. Got a problem? Take it outside.

-No Godmodding. NO ONE PERSON CAN BLOW UP THE VESSEL WITHOUT GOING FOR THE REACTOR, SO DON'T TRY, OR I'LL PLANT MY BOOT IN YOUR ASS.

-No Powerplaying. Play your own characters ONLY, unless you have prior permission to do so from the OC's player.

-No Mutiny. This includes: NO KILLING OF OTHER PLAYERS, NO DISREGARDING A SUPERIOR'S ORDERS, NO WANDERING AWAY FROM THE FIRETEAM, NO PISSING IN THE SQUAD COMMANDER'S COFFEE CUP.

-Please type "LOCK AND LOAD" at the top of your FIRST post, if you have read and understand these rules.

I'll post my characters once I get a few commitments set up.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
LOCK AND LOAD, despite the fact that, as per usual, none of my characters will have guns. :p

"Hand to hand. It is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon." -Gray Fox

===== HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER !! =====

Soldier Identification Number: 710827
Name: Flynn Rausch
Callsign: Jolt
Species: Canis lupus lycaon (Eastern Wolf)
Description: Blue wolf with white countershading. He prefers to wear blue, almost to the exclusion of all other colours. His gold eyes shine with intelligence, and he's quick to laugh and smile. Only a small anthro at 5'7" and 145lbs, his small size allows him to hide or achieve cover more easily than larger anthos.
Weapon(s): Standard issue beam blaster. Flynn has modified his so that it can be changed into a beam sword for close range fighting.
Abilities: - feral instincts. Like most furries, Flynn has highly developed senses and agility.
- electrokinesis. By drawing latent energy out of his surroundings, Flynn can transform it into electric potential energy and discharge it in a variety of ways (ie. ball lightning, wide arcs, etc.). He can also use it as a form of personal shielding, but that is particularly draining on him and he can only sustain it for short periods of time.
Service History: Recruited when he came of age, Flynn has rarely seen any action, despite the potency of his ability. He prefers to spend his time behind closed doors, tinkering with anything and everything available. He's a terrible shot with a blaster, but his accuracy with electricity nears perfect, as he spends a lot of time practicing.

===== HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER !! =====

Soldier Identification Number: 468211
Name: Gabriel Walker, 'Gabe'
Callsign: Spectre
Species: Canis lupus familiaris (Domestic dog); Black Labrador Retriever
Description: An enormously tall, bulky, and otherwise imposing figure, Gabe hulks above everyone else at 6'11" and 265lbs. His fur is jet black, his eyes a dull gold. He is an absolute beast in close combat, using his sheer size and strength to overwhelm multiple adversaries at once. He rarely speaks verbally, and prefers to communicate telepathically to avoid confusion and being overheard.
Weapon(s): none
Abilities: - feral instincts. Like most furries, Flynn has highly developed senses and agility.
- shadowmancy. Focusing his powers properly, Gabe can melt into surrounding shadows, rendering him invisible and able to move any place he wishes - a term his calls "shadowstriding". While he can see and move about, he cannot interact with anything and can only end shadowstriding if there is a shadow through which he can exit. Theoretically, he could become trapped while shadowstriding if there is no shadow through which he could exit. Because he is technically in a different dimension while shadowstriding, he is unable to use his psychic powers on someone who is not also shadowstriding.
- psychokenesis. Gabe can focus his mind to move objects or attack adversaries with force ranging from a gentle tap on the shoulder to the force of being hit by a train. The amount of energy this requires is proportional to the amount of force he exerts.
- telepathy. Gabe can enter the conscious and subconscious of anything that has a mind. While he is unable to influence the actions of a mind he touches, he is able to read its thoughts and lift information from it.
Service History: After being caught breaking into a weapons depot, Gabe was captured and "processed" - mentally reprogrammed. His natural abilities made him the perfect covert spy, and his combat skills made him all the more reliable: if he was caught, he could either tear his way out of capture or simply disappear and shadowstride back to headquarters. Having failed zero missions, it was no surprise that he was selected to perform advance recon on the Liberty. However, he hasn't reported back or returned in several days...
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Welcome aboard, soldier.

LOCK AND LOAD MOTHERFUCKERS!

S.I.D.: 282394
Name: Brandon Hayley
Callsign: Diesel
Species: Southern Timber Wolf
Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg

He usually prefers to wear jeans, heavy leather boots, and not much else. He's cold under fire, and borderline psychotic, giving him a nasty reputation within the Corps. Off duty, however, he becomes playful and reckless, oftentimes getting into barfights. At 6'6", and 230 pounds, his size alone intimidates most.
Weapon(s):

PROJECT ECHO: a Ten-Gauge, three-barreled, Anti-personnel assault shotgun, that resembles the unholy offspring of a minigun and a shotgun. He is currently field testing it for the private firm that manufactures all of the weapons for the Corps. With this, he can lay down a massive wall of lead, which will tear through almost anything.

M8P5 Laser Blaster: his unwilling sidearm of choice. When unable to use Project Echo, he reaches for this weapon. While considered a SMG-class laser weapon, he can wield it as easily as one would handle a pistol.

Abilities:

Feral Instincts: like most Anthros, his senses are those of his feral counterpart, giving him the ability to track, see well in the dark, and survive where others wouldn't.

Fire Control: he is able, to an extent, accelerate the particles in the air around him, to the point they spontaneously combust. He can use this for little things(instant flashlight, lighting a cigarette), to decent sized attacks(balls of fire, flamethrower-style jets, or a defensive "firewall"), although greater uses of this will drain him very quickly.

Service History: lied about his age to enlist. He served on the front lines during the last war, where he earned his callsign "Diesel", for the fact that it was damn near impossible to stop him. After the war, he was transferred to this Fireteam, where he's been ever since. In his spare time, he likes to get shitfaced, or pick up chicks, whichever comes first. Other than that, he spends most of his Off-Duty time in the Weapons Bay, volunteering where he can, to get his grubby paws on the next "new thing".
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I wanna play! So, LOCK AND LOAD!

Soldier Identification Number: 081334
Name: Daisy Miyuki
Callsign: Leaf
Species: Human

Description: Small, at about 5 foot, and lithe with a body toned from training. Naturally bright green hair, tied loosely in twin pigtails, and eyes just as vividly green, with a cute, almost childish face which belies her combat skill. Wears a white uniform, embellished with green, consisting of a sleeveless shirt, short skirt, thigh-high socks and a pair of sturdy boots. While not physically powerful, she's agile and skillful. She has a unique outlook on life, and sometimes doesn't seem all there, but she's only trying to do her best.

Weapon(s): Oversized nunchaku, standard blaster and a medical kit attached to her belt.

Abilities: Gentle Cure: From working extensively with new medicines and medical technology, she's attained her own healing powers, with the ability to heal wounds by touching them, although it requires concentration and energy.

Service History: She lost her family when she was very young, and after her adoptive parents were killed in the war, she decided to enlist. Accepted at an unusually young age, probably due to her unique medical skills, she served as medic to many different teams, never able to make any friends due to her traumatic history and strange disposition. Recently, she was chosen to accompany the Liberty team.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Okay boys and girls, lets roll. Anyone else who wishes to join, please run it by me first.

IC:

*Aboard the Battlecruiser IBC-11474 "Broadsword"*

"FIRETEAM DELTA, PLEASE REPORT TO HANGER TWO IN FIFTEEN MINUTES." The booming voice said over the loudspeakers.

Staff Seargent Brandon Hayley fell out of his bed, leaving the inert yet beautiful Akita Inu female he spent the night with to sleep.

"Ugh...head....pounding..." he groaned, as he reached for his camo uniform pants. Getting dressed quickly, despite his pounding hangover, due to the fact his fireteam was being called in. He zipped up the black ballistics vest, and checked the small spotlights that rested on each shoulder. Confident that they worked, he opened the black metal case that rested on his desk. Inside, assembled, lay Project Echo. A monstor of a weapon. It scared the shit out of the other marines down on the firing line. He picked it up and strapped it on his back, and put his sidearm in the thigh holster on his leg. After sliding the boxclips and belts of spare ammo into place on his person, he picked up his headgear.

"They never had this during the war..." he muttered to himself, as he slid the goggles over his eyes, and the earpiece into his lupine ear. Over his left eye, a hologram display turned on, showing him any damage he took, current ammo, and an up-to-the-second map of the battlecruiser.

With that, he left his room silently, and walked down the cold metal Halls of the Battlecruiser.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"FIRETEAM DELTA, PLEASE REPORT TO HANGER TWO IN FIFTEEN MINUTES."

Private Daisy sat up in bed as the announcement echoed above her head. She tugged at her tousled green hair with one hand, while rubbing at her sleepy eyes with the other.

'Oh... hey, that's us! Crap!' She scrambled out of bed, and threw on her uniform, fastening her boots then clicking her belt into place about her slim hips. Checking her ammo and medical supplies were all sufficient, she grabbed her nunchaku, sliding them into their holster on the back of her belt, followed by her small blaster which found its home on her thigh.

Then, she grabbed her earpiece, jammed it into her ear and dashed from the room.

'I hope i can find it in time,' she murmured to herself, her footsteps clanging loudly as she ran.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The sound of the clanging of an empty AK-47 clip, hitting the metal ground was the 1st sound Dark heard as he quit using his powers. "Too easy." Dark though as he heard "FIRETEAM DELTA, PLEASE REPORT TO HANGER TWO IN FIFTEEN MINUTES.". "Well, it's my time to go now." Dark said, putting in a new clip of ammo into his AK-47 while putting in his earpeice into his ear. He ran a bit to the Hanger.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: FYI, Dark has joined our game. You may wanna put your profile up, Dark. Some of us may not know your character.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry, my fault

LOCK AND LOAD

Soldier Identification Number: 175787
Name: Dark Leonheart
Callsign: Dark Death
Species: DarkVeemon
Description: [Image: 2l0xnp.jpg]
Weapon(s): A sword with the crest of courage with it and a AK-47
Abilities: Has the some contrall over the darkness, using it to mainly to make rooms pitch black and kills who is ever his foes, also as see in the Dark, though brightter the room is the harder it is to make it pitch black
Service History: Dark join the army as young of he chound, he take all orders that the higher ups tell him to do.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Flynn blasted another series of targets with blindingly bright arcs of electricity, his ears perking at the announcement. "Oooh, now this sounds like fun." He turned back to the next target, a lumbering mechanical suit. "Normally, I'd be happy to engage you fairly, but this time..." He held his paws out, electrical energy arcing through them. "I need to get out of here faster." He let loose an enormous ball of energy which hurtled toward the cumbersome construct. Exploding with concussive force, the machine flew into several large, smoking pieces.

"Simulation ended," a synthesized voice chimed.

"Yeah, thanks," Flynn muttered sarcastically as his surroundings dematerialized into what the holographic training area looked like when it wasn't in use: a plain white room, completely devoid of detail. He strode through the door, heading for the hangar. He gently brushed his fingertips against consoles as he went, drawing a little energy from each of them as he passed. "Don't want to be on empty for our little mission now, do I?"

He inserted his earpiece into his ear and idly twirled his blaster on his finger, making his way to the hangar.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+