Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
Daisy gasped as the darkness enveloped her body. It raced around her, a maelstrom of black. She felt power she had never known flood into her body, as well as garbing her with a brand new outfit.

When the darkness dissipated, she landed perfectly on her feet, her body refreshed as if the raping had never occured.

Marvelling at her new appearance, she fingered a strand of her green hair, now streaked heavily with black and adorned with ribbons, reminiscent of a Gothic Lolita phase she had gone through.

Then she turned her attention to Grim, her saviour, and the demon advancing on him.

Without a word she dashed towards the demon, the fires of Hell burning in her eyes. She was going to wreak such vengance, the demon wouldn't just be killed, he would be obliterated, his charred remains scattered to the four winds.

'Daisy Rush, Hellish Fury!' She cried, mixing her own techniques with her newly obtained powers of darkness.

Her fists, equipped now with lethal studs, made short work of his raised tentacles, severing each one with a blaze of darkness trailing from the girl's hands. She then leapt towards Ozmandyas's body, landing a spinning kick on its eye, followed by a flurry of punches and jabs, engulfing the two in an inferno of shadows.

Finally, Daisy did a graceful backflip, kicking the monster directly in the eye with her body suspended in midair. She knew Ozmandyas was finished as soon as she landed, watching the demon writhe in pain, his body dissolving.

She rushed over to the Grim, kneeling at his head. She planted a tender kiss on his mouth, crying 'thank you' over and over into his furry ears, her arms clasping him tight around his neck, while tears trickled down her face.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The Grim lay on his side weakly, his eyes smiled as he looked up at her, she licked her cheek comfortingly, his tail wagging slowly. His body recovered nicely, and his fur grew back. He got of his side and stayed down on all fours, resting his muzzle on her shoulder. "Daisy, sorry Daisy, Grim was not fast enough. Ozmandyas hurt Daisy." He apologized, whimpering softly. The black articles of clothing melted off her and pooled underneath her as black water. The Shadow of death emerged again, shaped like the grim reaper as usual before the Grim wrapped it around her like a blanket or a jacket. It felt like something silky, yet immaterial. Like warm air solidified, it was weightless but comfortably warm. "Grim will clean demon filth off Daisy." He told her softly, and nudged into the dark folds of the blanket-cloak, licking the white Demon seed off her midriff tenderly with his wide, hot, canine tongue.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Elena immediately blushed as Dark said it. The huge monsterous jaw then opened it's mouth again shooting a green like acid. Elena then hit the monsters with her short staff before pushing Dark to the floor dodging the attack.

"You don't know how many people keep on telling me that." laugh Lax. "It's rather annoying saying she's my adopted sister. I could just say she's my sister."

Linvar smiled lightly feeling a bit light headed as she put her head on to his shoulders. "Um...sorry I'm very tired..."

"Are you sure don't want a piggyback ride just encase you might collapsed?" the gunslinger stare at her suddenly however making her instantly blush. "Well you don't have to if you don't want to. I can't force my opinions." The greyish, bluish werewolf shrugged.

"Alright." Linvar said finally having her arms wrapped around his neck along her legs wrapped around his waist.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Grimmy, that tickles!' The fighter giggled, stroking the dog gently as he licked.

'Uhm... don't forget... my breasts...' Daisy said hesitantly, indicating the seed splashed on her chest.

'I'm so glad we're both okay...' She said softly, continuing to stroke the demon dog, her hands moving to tickle his underside.

Dark looks at Elena. "Thanks." Dark said, smiling a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Elena smiled. "Your welcome." staring back at the mouth like monster. "We have someone to finish killing." The mouthlike monster roared shooting more of little creatures at her, but luckily Elena hitted them with her little staff.

Arriving at the base, Lax then lowered the bunny warrior onto the floor. Linvar, then bowed at him lightly, "Thank you, I don't know how I can repay you...especially earlier." she thanked him.

Lax chuckled, "It's no problem you are...rather cute." smiled the werewolf rubbing her butt making her blush red.

"HEY d-d-don't do that!" Linvar brush his hand off of her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I got it." Dark said, grabbing his sword a it growls bright red from the fire. Dark started to fly at the monster at a high rate to speed, going though the demon as Dark landing on the other side as a sphere of fire covered the demon. "Go back to the depths of hell that witch you spawn from! Final Burst!" Dark said, moving his wings once, as the sphere exploded.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Eee! Do we level up and learn new skills?

IC:

The Grim nodded and obediently cleaned her chest, running his tongue across the soft, tender flesh gently. This didn't mean much to him, he was just cleaning his partner up of that nasty demon residue. He panted happily, his hind-leg kicking out involuntarily as she tickled his underside. He smelled a bit more of the demon on her, and didn't like the fact that it had violated her. He sniffed her body warmly, traveling downward to her crotch where the demon had been inside her. Determined to clean the stench and rid her body of any trace of Ozmandyas, he licks her womanhood softly, instinctively.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OCC You only got one demon down @_@; after a couple of demons or so you will gain another skill but now no and you will gain another skill when you go on to the next level of the assignment which will be kindna harder than the type of demon your assign you and I will be giving you a signal)

The demon exploded but, still on his feet as he felt some injury from the powerful move then he felt something underneath his feet! A star shape was underneath him and then the demon turned around to face Elena who was praying, having her cross necklace around her finger. "Please return to the world as dust! Exorcist!" Finally the demon screamed in agony turning into dust like sand into the ground.

Elena sighed but, then she fainted.

"HERE YOU GO 400 DOLLARS FOR YOUR FINISH ASSIGNMENT..." A feminine robotic voice offered a handful of money to both of the demon hunters and then bowed "THANK FOR YOUR SERVICE, HAVE A NICE DAY..."

The werewolf bowed politely at the robot and rubbing the back of the rabbit's back. "Can you stop flirting me?" Linvar strictly declared.

"Okay okay I'll leave you alone." the gunslinger chuckled before backing off a bit slightly away from the warrior.

"Thank you..." Linvar sigh tirelessly before having her head at his shoulders again.

"She does like me." He said to himself, and gently rubbed her back.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC (Okay, that's cool. ^^)

Daisy couldn't help but gasp as the demon dog began licking her pussy.

'Grimmy...' She moaned, not sure whether Grim knew how much pleasure he was giving her, or whether he was still just trying to clean her. Whatever the reason, the fighter wanted to make him feel good too.

She continued scratching his belly, moving her hands further and further down until she reached his groin. Daisy wasn't entirely sure how it worked with dogs, but she began stroking the general area, including his furry balls.

While she did that, her other hand was on Grim's head, stroking insistently as he licked her out.