Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
In a vast furry world there are monsters, demons, Yokais, evil spirits, wondering ghosts and many dark forces of nature. A group of organization called the demon hunters are out to defeat these kinds. It is up to you to defeat the demons and to find the source of evil and defeat them!

Now on to the rules!

1. No god mode.

2. There may include rape unless you ask permission.

3. You may include gore.

4. 1-3 characters.

Now on the profile.

Name:
Furry or human?(give species!):
Breastsize/Cocksize
Description:
Personality:
Weapon
Skills(3 skills until later on):
I'll post mines later.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'm in, but I might drop out if it advances beyond my current time limits. If so don't worry just go on.
Name: Silverfang Grizzlywing
Furry: Hybrid werewolf
Cocksize: 12"
Description: Silver fang is a 12 ft tall grey wolf. He has a large pair of black ragged wings on his back, due to this he can fly for short times.
Personality: Argumentitive, prideful and has a strict moral code.
Weapon: A 6ft broadsword strapped to his hip. Though he tends to rely on his own body in battle.
Skills: Flight, enhanced strength and Tactitions.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Update: You can have up to 3 characters in this rp.

*sigh* I was expecting more people...
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As moderator of the Traditional RPG area I have a liability to make sure the rules are followed. The Traditional RPG area is not for RPGs which allow sex to happen. If possible, Lily, could the rape rule be put out or shall I move it to an area of your own duristiction?

On a sad note, I can't join. Right now I'm too busy and I'm already lacking posts in other RPs. n_n
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: The Grim

Furry: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...r_chan.jpg Hell Hound

Cocksize: ??

Description: A massive black dog with an ominous shadowy black figure constantly following it. 15ft from nose tip to romp. 9ft height. That's his default size, but he normally takes a form half that size.

Personality: Playful, Dog-like, inquisitive and mischievous. The Grim is an omen of death to most, but he doesn't think so. A former denizen of Hell-turned-neutral, he decided to become a Demon Hunter because Demons kill people, and without people, he can't scare or play with anyone.

Weapon: Death's Shadow: The Shadow that constantly tails him can be manipulated like an extension of his own body.

Skills:

Speed of Shadows: The Grim can move as fast as "a shadow crawls up the wall when the lights go on".

Hell's Howling: With this concentrated howl, he brings suffering to those who hear it. Works especially well with Demons who have suffered greatly in the past. He can Howl so that it doesn't affect allies, but the effects are weakened on enemies.

Blessing of the Dark: Gifted with an enhanced regeneration, he can heal major wounds on himself and allies as long as there is darkness or shadows nearby. In battle, it can be used as a buff (support) skill, granting targets a temporary boost in speed, strength and defenses as well as heightening physical offensive and defensive attacks/skills/moves.

Hey TL! Maybe it would be cooler if this was in the Mixed RPGs section! We could do a lot more there, so maybe it should be moved? What do you think?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, why not. I'll bite.

Name: The Devastator, "Dev"

Species: Wolf-Demon

"Size": 14 inches, with knot

Desc: "Normal Form":

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg

He wears a pair of heavy steel plates strapped to his back, under a trench coat, marked with ancient script, to keep his Demon Form in check.

Demon Form:

http://urody.in.ua/gri/gal/albums/userpi...-demon.jpg

Height: Normal Form: 6'6"

Demon Form: 9'8"

Personality: cool, sometimes cold. He has the attitude of a soldier who has seen way too much combat. Sometimes playful, sometimes agressive.

Weapons:
Normal Form: a pair of sawed-off pistol grip shotguns.

Demon Form:
Scythe:*see my art thread*

Curse Of War: a six-barreled Chain gun, that he keeps strapped between his leathery, black wings.

Abilities:

Army Of The Damned: he can summon a small contingent of Hell's army, which consists of skeletal warriors, which will fight blindly for him.

Dark Fire: fire control, from small flames, to large firestorms.

The Judas Kiss: His minigun can fire "corrupted" bullets, which can do various things, from momentarily possess weaker souls, to exploding upon impact.

Other: a "defector", he escaped Hell, and now fights for the Demon Hunters, using his abilities as a Demon to defeat the others that escape to the mortal world. He usually uses his Demon Form as a last resort, not wishing to point himself out on Hell's Radar. He has an unhealed gunshot wound on his right temple, which he keeps hidden with his long hair.

Tell me if you want anything changed.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Dark
Furry or human?(give species!): DarkVeemon
Breastsize/Cocksize: 9 inches long, 1.5 inches thick
Description: [Image: 2l0xnp.jpg]
Personality: Cold, quite, and heartless
Weapon: A sword with the crest of courage on one side of the hilt and the crest of friendship on the other side of hilt
Skills(3 skills until later on): Final Burst - Dark gets covers in fire, runs at his foe, slashing at it, letting a sphere of fire cover his foe, with a flap of his wings, making the sphere of fire explode

Thunder Blast - Runs and starts to his foe, stabs his foe with his sword, senting a deadly voltage though his foe's body
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sounds fuuuun!

Name: Daisy Miyuki

Size: C breasts

Description: About 5 feet tall, she has incredibly long, bright green hair, tied up loosely in twin pigtails. Her eyes are similarly vividly green. Her body is lithe and toned, and she wears small mini-skirts and revealing tops.

Personality: Loud, childish, happy-go-lucky and spunky. She likes getting her own way.

Weapon: Gloves

Skills:

.Flurry of Leaves: Hides herself and allies in a vicious whirl of leaves, only works outdoors.
.Emerald Flash: Creates luminous green barriers around targets of her choosing.
.Daisy Rush: Fires up Daisy's spirit, increasing the speed and power of her attacks.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Wow so many wolf characters lol! o.o;;;
Oh well...

Name: Lax
Furry or human?(give species!): Werewolf*cursed*
Breastsize/Cocksize: 7.6 inches long and 2 inches thick.
Description: [Image: Lax.jpg]
Personality: Is a much of a badass sort of acting guy, very protective over his sister if someone wants to date with her*sorry I won't use her during the rp only a couple of times*. He curses sometimes which is a bad habit, however; when serious things comes he'll be serious when he has to. Also has abit of a western accent. He tends to like cute innocent girls and is kindna picky about it too.
Weapon: Two double guns*his own making of that gun*
Night claw: A cresent shape attack extended from his long claws.

Elemento Bullet: Calls upon a certain element that is from inside a bullet, like if he wants to fire a fire bullet he would yelled out "Flambo bullet!".

Regeneration: Recovers 5% of his health after a few minutes.

Name: Linvar
Furry or human?(give species!): Rabbit/human
Breastsize/Cocksize: 36C or 40D
Description: [Image: LaxandLinvar.jpg] On the left side of Lax
Personality: Kind, caring, loving, abit short tempered, sweet, innocent, and a worrywart
Weapon: Sword
Heal: Recovers allies 20% of their health.

Multiple Fury strike: Attacks a single enemy with a multiple strikes.

Exorcist: Purified possessed beings or evil beings from being corrupted.

Name: Elena
Furry or human?(give species!): Human
Breastsize/Cocksize: 38C
Description: http://forums.ag.ru/files/grandia-02(elena)1.jpg
Personality: Kind, caring, loving, really short tempered, sweet, religious and a worrywart, emotional
Weapon: Staff

Heal: Recovers 20% of allies health

Exorcist: Purified possessed beings or evil beings from being corrupted.

Sleep: Puts enemies to sleep however it's 40% chance it may not work.

Okay now let's begin.

It was a rainy day, the bosses calls in the demon hunters in a certain meeting, they are sitting at a square like table in their seating charts, the names in order where put: Lax, Linvar, Silverfang, Grim, Dev, Dark, and Daisy.

A black figure appeared in the screen infront of them. "Hello demon hunters, you probably know why you're here, to stop the evil beings and the monsters from hell. For possessed people you are not allowed to kill them have them to be exorcist instead, you are to hold firmly onto them withier say spit, curse, hit or any physical contact you may not hurt them back but, handcuff them or hold firmly on them until you get them to a priest, high priest, Elena, or Linvar."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: I counted three wolves, Lax, Dev and Silverfang, and Grim is a dog! XD Then again... three wolves are kinda higher than normal in an organization, but they're pretty popular! NO DRAGONS OR LIONS!? Shocked

IC:

The Grim scratched himself behind the ear with a hind leg, sticking his tongue out and obviously enjoying it. He didn't sit on a chair but on the floor, his height still making him taller than most around the square table. After scratching himself, the shadowy death-like figure behind him formed into a hand raised it up to his brow in a salute.

"Boss! Yes boss!" The Grim responded with his rough, raspy, but playful voice.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers