Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
OCC: YAY XD

As Dark dropped her safely on the ground Elena dusted herself and nodding before she got into position to support Darkchibimon. "I'm ready."

The spider was burst into flames but launches it's arm out and pierce Lax on the arm. "Ugh! NIGHT CLAW" He howled unleashing his long claws to rip the arms of the spider's legs.

Linvar wanting to help she unleased her fury using skill and then after a moment the spider was destroyed but, strangely the spiders they have pulverized have disappeared from a trace. "That was very weird..."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC (Sweet little Tigerlily likes tentacle rape? Didn't see that coming. Also, you're good at writing it Ray. Dunno if that's a compliment. ^^)

Daisy began to scream, but it was quickly muffled by the tentacle in her mouth. It was forcing its way down her throat, and it tasted absolutely foul.

She could feel her nipples stiffening from the tentacles attention, and the tentacle rubbing against her pussy was making her moist, not just from the liquids it was releasing.

Daisy could hardly believe she was being raped, this kind of thing only happened in perverted anime!

Without thinking about it though, she was moving her hips, increasing the friction between herself and the tentacle. When she realised she was doing this, she tried to stop, but it felt too good.

The fighter couldn't help but blush at her lust.

Then she realised she was completely helpless. She couldn't fight her way out of this, she was held everywhere and far too tight. She could see Grim out of the corner of her eye, and it didn't look like he could help her right now.

What can i do?! She thought frantically.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Aw REALLY!? Hellz yeah its a compliment, you're awwwwwshum!

IC:

Ozmandyas' warped triumphant cackle rang through the air as another hooked tentacle completely tears the fabric of her panties off her and then moves up to do the same with her shirt, leaving her completely naked and suspended off the ground. A slimy tentacle caresses the contours of her sexy midriff, leaving a trail of clear slimy liquid as it passed. It caresses her thighs, then slides over to her smooth, tender butt-cheeks. With a sharp snap, it gives it a little smack like a whip. The tentacle in her mouth slowly slides in and out of it, shivering sometimes as if enjoying the sensation.

The powerful reddish-pink tentacles held her tightly, spreading her legs a little more as the thicker mushroom-tipped one pressed against her clitoris and rubbed before it roughly jammed itself into her pink snatch. Inch after thick inch it forced itself into her tight, sensitive hole, its unnatural heat just a little hotter than the place it was invading.

The Grim became wild and thrashed as one of the tentacles that impaled him had wrapped around his stomach inside and was slowly crushing the organ. The Devil-Dog coughed blood, and with a deranged growl, managed to sever the three tentacles pinning him down against the ground with a swipe from the scythe-shaped shadow. He bounded for Daisy, ignoring the staggering pain in his gut.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Alright, I'm going to see what our demon looks like." Dark said, jumps back into the hole, using the fire on his sword for light.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OCC: Yes I enjoy tentacle rapes XD I love it when it involves with girls<3 especially innocent ones.

The huge mouth crawl out of grave licking it's tongue out and then it suddenly and open it's jaws again as it lashed out small creatures all over the two demon hunters. "Ahhhhh!" Elena screamed as has it's teeth latch onto her.

"Well I'm kindna worn out, and I need to pick up my sister. Atleast we don't have to blow the building up." chuckled Lax as they both headed towards to the building to pick up their bills.

"Oh...what's her name?" smiled Linvar seemingly interested.

"Heh, Jailen of course! You go to her school didn't you?" the werewolf smiled looking at her.

"Oh! I-i-i thought she was your girlfriend..." Linvar blushed lowering her head avoiding looking at him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC (Haha! ^^)

Daisy continued to struggle as the demon removed the last remnants of her clothes.

The slime on her body felt horrible, and she yelped around the tentacle in her mouth as she felt a stinging pain on her ass.

At least it's only smacking me there, she thought desperately.

Then, her attention was drawn to the biggest tentacle. At 16, she was still a virgin, and the thick tentacle penetrating her was far too big. Daisy felt like she was being torn in half, and as she saw inch after inch of the demon disappear inside her, she was sure she was going to tear.

She bit down fiercely on the tentacle raping her mouth, again and again.

Then she heard the Grim snarling, and strained to look his way. He looked injured, but he was coming for her. It gave her renewed determination, and she struggled even fiercer against the invading tentacles, squirming her lithe body this way and that, desperate to escape.

The Grim's body mended itself enough for him to move at the speed of shadows. However, Ozmandyas' eye focused on him as soon as it felt the Devil-Dog sever its tentacles. With a malicious glare, its eyes seemed to sneer at The Grim as it suddenly looked toward a group of children nearby, crying and fleeing from the scene. With a flick of tentacle with rows of holes in it, it sent what seemed to be a bucketful of its dark greenish-red blood at the children.

Grim's eyes widened as he saw the blood splashing toward the children in an aerial wave. But Daisy... she needed him... Ozmandyas was hurting her! But the Children! The Children! Scrunching his yellow eyes shut, and begging Daisy's forgiveness internally, he darted forward, vanishing in a burst of speed mid-step and reappearing behind the children to shield them from the blood. SPLASH!

The children get to a safe distance unharmed as The Grim's body hit the sand in a heap, thrashing and yowling in agony. Half of his body had the flesh eaten away by Ozamandyas' horrible blood, right down to the steaming bones. His bone limb clawed at the sand in pain, and his guts swam visibly in a pool of his own blood seen through his still meaty ribs. He gnashed his exposed fangs as the exposed half of his skull sneered in agony while the other side of his face snarled in pain. "Grim is coming..." He thought at Daisy to distract himself from the pain. "Grim is coming to save Daisy!!"

Ozmandyas' warped laughter filled the air again as it continued to torment Daisy some more, its tentacle had the consistency of rubber and resisted her biting. The tentacle inside her pulled out of her and sprayed white, thick liquid all over her chest and front. It smelled suspiciously like... semen.

OOC:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra..._Blood.jpg The Grim looks kinda like this right now! Only black! And a lot bloodier!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"ELENA!!!" Dark yelled, fighting the small creatures off of him, trying to help Elena. "Elena! I will save you, even if I die trying!" Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy could feel the still-warm liquid running down her stomach and breasts.

He's coming on me?! She thought, revulsion shuddering through her violated body.

Then she saw the dirty trick Ozmandyas had played, knowing Grim would choose to save the children. Daisy did not expect any less of course, part of her job as a Demon Hunter was to protect the innocent. Great Demon Hunter she was, she thought bitterly. Helpless and entirely dependent on Grim.

Let me go, right now!! She thought furiously, screaming around the rubbery tentacle and jerking her body around in anger.

The tentacle demon laughed demonically as the two tentacles around her breasts' tips suddenly opened up and started 'suckling' on her nipples. Another pair of tentacles spread her butt cheeks a little wider and another tentacle, twice as thick as the one that violated her womanhood, slowly pressed against her bum-hole, threatening to rip her open when it entered. But it never did.

"Accept the Hell Hound's strife- HELL'S HOWLING!! Abuse the gift of Hell- BLESSING OF THE DARK!!"

A deep, sad, hauntingly beautiful howl filled the park. To anyone else but Ozmandyas, it was merely the sound of an animal, a beast, a monster lost in despair, tormented by the fires and frost of Hell. It was almost sad, had it not sounded so terrifying as well, as if to warn everyone of their impending torture. To Ozmandyas, it WAS Hell. The tentacle demon writhed in insurmountable pain, its tentacles loosened around Daisy's wrists, ankles, neck, elbows and knees, letting her slip free as a flurry of darkness engulfed her.

The darkness covered her naked body and formed into the shape of her old clothes, only black, and a little more Gothic-looking, complete with black ribbons on either side of her head. The darkness also engulfed her gloves, turning them black as small shadowy spikes sprouted on the knuckles. It was the Grim's weapon, Death's Shadow.

The Grim lay on the ground, panting weakly. His muscles had healed over his bones now and his flesh was slowly regenerating over them as he lowered his head and finished his howl. The shadow that stalked him was no where to be seen. He was defenseless. Furious, Ozmandyas slowly drifted toward the devil-dog. It was going to send it back to Hell, once and for all.

The Blessing of the Dark gave Daisy her stability back, reinforcing her body, giving her back her energy and awareness, heightening her speed, her strength, her offensive and defensive physical attacks in exchange for The Grim's main weapon. This could only mean that Grim put his fate in her hands, having freed her, distracted Ozmandyas and given her the opportunity to take revenge and BEAT THE LIVING CRUD out of it.

Ozmandyas raised about ten tentacles, their tips were serrated razor spikes, poised to strike and finish the Hell Hound off.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers