Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
'They're pretty gross, huh? I'll take down the Ozmandyas. Girls always get raped by tentacles, so i figure it's payback. 'Sides, you're bigger, so you can fight the other one better. Okay, let's go!' Daisy cried, leaping towards the tentacle fiend.

She swung a punch at it's writhing body, wondering what kind of effect it would have.

OOC (Shall we each control our own opponent? Unless you wanna control them both. It's cool!)

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Ooh! Can I control them both? Do you think we can squirm a dirty scene in here? XD

IC:

The punch connected and his Ozmandyas' body felt like spaghetti, but thicker. The tentacle demon didn't seem fazed, it merely retaliated by lashing out at Daisy with tentacles that suddenly sprouted spikes. Blood dripped from the blood and tentacles and sizzled as it hit the ground, smoking black. It was either very hot, or acidic.

"Daisy! Attack Ozmandyas' eye! Daisy watch out for Ozmandyas' blood!" The Grim ruffed as he lunged at Kalkalborn. The demon reared onto its hind legs and stomped, trying to crush the devil-dog. The Grim was nimble and fleet-footed, easily jumping back and lunging again, managing to slash at Kalkalborn's muscular torso with his clawed forepaws and his chest with the figure floating around him as it took the shape of a scythe. Kalkalborn roared and reared again, making large hay-maker swipes at The Grim with all six arms, trying his best to crush him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lax walking though the hallways stepping every small spiders as they walked by, not even flinching as he felt the fang mark pressed deeply against his feet. Linvar however was completely grossed and freaked out by the amount of spiders.

"Geez where's the fun here?" grumbled Lax knocking one of the doors of the hotel immediately that gave alot attention when a huge spider as big as dog began to jump and attack the gunslinger. "Finally." he smirked and shooting at the spider crazy.

"Don't you run out of bullets that way?" She blinked at the werewolf but the werewolf shrugged at her.

"Hey, I make my own bullets, as long there's metal or any type of that is hard as a rock I could use them!" The lunatic werewolf smiled at her shooting nonstop at the couple of spiders launching at them.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silverfang hunched himself, he could feel his bones clicking, he hit his usual hunched position of 8ft. "God that hurts." He said. " Alright lets go."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Dev nodded, as he stuck his paw in the puddle of melted metal, and pulled the door open. He slipped silently along the back wall, until he saw into the main room of the strip club. There, sitting with his feet propped up on the stage, was a seemingly normal siamese Cat anthro.

"That's him. Hit the fire alarms so everyone'll clear out." Dev said, as he pulled his shotguns free of their holsters, "and get ready for a fight. This guy doesn't go down easily."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Hand on the hilt of his sword he threw his elbow into the firewall denting the wall. The alarm began screaming and Silverfang layed his ears on his head, the alarm was loud!
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
After the couple of them are down, the gunslinger then saw a bunch of guts and stomachs were eaten inside and out, all covered in blood and only a couple of them are alive moving inside the sick thread. "Night claw!"

Linvar also helped cutting the threads and the people that are alive coughed and screamed as they saw the a couple of people are are eaten. "Ahhhhhh we got to get the hell out of here!" the person screamed but Lax stopped him. "It's best if we stay close, they'll attack any one that is out single."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We can shound do your assignment first." Dark said, looking at Elena.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Nightmares..." Elena blinked, "Demon horses? Well, I guess we should be prepared for it." The priestress smiled, however she couldn't help but asked. "Um, you don't mind if I carry you?"

The man nodded along with a few children following Lax whenever they go. Then quickly Lax went to other rooms doing all the shooting all the guts, heads and and body parts, Linvar however was too afraid to help. "C'mon! You gotta help, are you can't just stand there!"

"I-I-I'm sorry..." Linvar stuttered looking at the people and then she felt really bad for not helping Lax who is more concern about the people in the building than her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Okay, you control them. Dirty scenes? Yes please. ^^)

'Whoa!' Daisy exclaimed, jumping back as the demon lashed out with his tentacles. She was fast, but not fast enough to avoid getting a slash on her arm.

'Ouch! That stings! Thanks for the advice Grimmy!' Daisy called, launching herself forwards and swinging a punch at the demon's eye.

all i ever wanted was the world.