Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
Dev rolled his eyes, and stepped silently out of the room, ignoring the giant wolf. As he stepped out into the rainy night, he sniffed the air, allowing his demonic senses to locate any nearby demons.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
" Any Idea where to start looking?" Silverfang looked at his info pack. " Wish I could read. *Sigh*"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Daisy felt like some kind of legendary warrior as the world rushed past her on Grim's back, the shadows gracefully billowing out behind her, as her long hair twirled in the wind.

'This is amazing! You're so fast Grimmy!' She gasped, 'But, where are we gonna start looking? Our info suggests the local park. What a wierd place for demons to appear, huh? Anyways, it's about ten minutes north. Wanna check it out? I hate the thought of those sweet little kiddies being chewed up by a monster.'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dev picked up a familiar scent, and growled lowly.

"C'mon, I found one." He said simply, as he ran off, down the streets of the city.

The demon he picked up was one he knew back from Hell's Army. A trickster that thoroughly enjoyed the sin of Lust. They even called him "The Violator", for his joy of rape.

As Dev bounded down the streets, to the red-light district, the scent of the demon got stronger, until Dev stopped in front of a rather dirty looking stripclub, called The Pole Position.

"He's inside. I can smell him." He said, holstering his shotguns, and closing his trenchcoat, to his his weapons.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Silverfang came screeching to a halt beside him. " I guees that putrid smell is the demon. We need to get him outside, it's too confined in there." Silverfangs hair was on edge, he was tensing up, the adreniline was pumping, he was ready for the fight.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"North! North! Grim's going north!" The Grim complied, tail wagging so fast it spun around like a propeller behind him, happy to be praised. He took a sharp turn and headed north, sticking his head up and sniffing the air, he starts bounds faster growling. "Grim smells Demons! Grim smells Demons he knows!" He ruffed up at her, and sped up so everything around was a blur. It seemed like only seconds when he leaped and stopped gracefully on the grassy field of a park.

Grim lowered onto his forelegs and growled. He could see a gateway already half opened, invisible to those without the demon's eyes or other senses. "There! There! The Demons are coming out there!" He pointed at an empty patch of sand near the seesaw with his nose and curled the corners of his muzzle up in a silent snarl. He tried to ignore the children not too far away, but it was difficult. He liked children, he liked to play with them. They think he's just an overlarge black dog.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy couldn't see the gateway, but she trusted Grim's senses. She knew that she'd see the demons once they appeared. Just as she was thinking that, a demon began to make it's way into their world.

'Okay!' Daisy cried, jumping down from the shadowy back of her friend, 'let's take 'em down! We can't let the children get hurt, right?'

The green-haired warrior tightened her gloves and assumed a fighting position.

all i ever wanted was the world.

It wasn't long before two demons leaped out of the gateway, making it look like they jumped through midair and shattered it, the gateway was seen for a split second, a swirl of black and red, cadavers and fire. The first demon resembled a mass of intestines, but closer inspection would show that it was a very bloody mass of deep red tentacles surrounding a single eye. It levitated off the ground as it looked around, focusing on either Mian or Grim.

"Ozmandyas!" The Grim barked.

The second demon was some sort of massive centaur like creature, with the lower body of a six-legged, dark green-scaled dragon and the upper torso of some sort of six-armed, dark brown-furred extremely muscular Werehorse-thing with red-yellow eyes. Its fangs dripped what seemed to be blood.

"Kalkalborn!" The Grim barked at him as well.

"Grimlord." The two demons complied, one thrashing his tentacles, the other snarling and flexing his six muscular arms.

"Choose your enemy Daisy!" The Grim ruffed at his partner, waiting for her to give him the 'go time!'.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dev growled to himself, as he led the other wolf around to the back door of the strip club. As he put his paw on the locked doornob, his paw caught fire, causing the knob to melt.

"When we get in, hit the fire alarms. That should clear everyone out." He said lowly to Silverfang.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Elena smiled following Dark, she then reads her assignment before looking back at the black veemon, "Should we do my assignment or yours?"

Meanwhile Lax and Linvar are checking out a hotel where the huge spiders are said to be located. "Soo....what is the situation here? I don't see any giant spiders." Lax said talking to one of the managers. "How many are inside?"

"They're inside the buildings and...I'm afraid to believe there's 100 of them." the man sighed.

"Damn....we need backup. Call the police and set the bomb, I don't think we can handle that many." The werewolf growled. Linvar then looked at him as if he's crazy.

"WHAT you mean there's no survivors?!" the manager cried.

"Once we've done rescuing the people that is, but there are a few that might be eaten." sighed Lax and had his hand grip on the bunny's wrist. "Let's go we shouldn't waste our time."

"What! Can't see I'm afraid of them!?" The fencer struggle but, the wolf was too strong and forced her to come in.

"It's now or never, we have to kill them or all of the people inside are dead." He shouted before again taking her inside the house.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)