Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
"Hello Grim." Elena smiled before silencing herself as the boss began to speak again.

"Starting now. Linvar would you mind passing out the assignments?" He asked and Linvar stood up from her seat and nodded passing down couple of papers that lists of monsters that have been seen and maps. "However this is my choice of putting you people into 2 party members. Plus Daisy, you wouldn't want me to team you with Lax do you?"

"...Please no, you know I'm picky around girls, guys, however; as long he leaves me alone on what I do is fine by me along and I'll leave him alone as well."

"This is not a excuse Lax, now is anyone is it all cleared on what I have said I may pair up the person you don't like but, deal with it as you know you have a job to do." He said in firm voice but it wasn't too angry but strict enough to try to get everyone to listen.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Weetabix, Weetabix, I love Weetabix!" The Grim ruffed happily. He sat there, rump planted firmly on the ground when Daisy suddenly hugged his neck. The big black dog dwarfed the girl, but wagged his tail in a rather friendly manner. "Yes, yes, I want to play! I want to play! Grim wants to play!" He said excitedly.

He tilted his ears back and closed his muzzle when Daisy said someone would kick him. He didn't like getting kicked, he remembered being kicked a lot back when he was alive. Seeing her wink, he wagged his tail submissively and playfully licked her face. "I will listen! I will listen! Grim will listen!" He complied.

"Boss! Yes Boss!" The Grim ruffed obediently.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy giggled helplessly at the exciteable dog. She gave him a quick kiss on the nose, then recieved her paper from Linvar, and returned to her seat.

'I'll just go with whoever you decide. You're the Boss, after all.' The green-haired girl answered, sticking her tongue out quickly at Lax.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The Shadowy figure took The Grim's assignment and read through it silently while The Grim himself made goofy facial expressions as if he was having difficulty reading. The Shadow puts the papers back down on the table and The Grim nods as if he understood the assignment and had read it himself. "Assignment! Assignment! I'll go with anyone Boss! You just give the order Boss!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dev pulled back on the slide of his shotgun, loading a shell into the chamber, as he received his assignment.

"So, who has the misfortune to be paired with the Demon of War?" he asked sarcastically, as he took a drag off his cigarette.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Silverfang took his papers and stared at them listlessly, he was rapidly beoming bored by this discussion. "So who am I hunting with?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
The dark figure then finally spoken. "Alright I have already decided however if the partner is absent you could do your work from what your assignment is do but, anyways if you need help then you could ask one of the groups to help you. As for the group pair, Linvar and Lax."

"W-w-what?" Linvar stuttered as she stared at the gunslinger for a moment. "I don't think I'm safe around him." she blushed immediately trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Sweet." the werewolf said simply.

"I said no excuse, now Grim and Daisy, you two are partners, Dex and Silverfang, and last but not least Dark and Elena. After you finished your assignment you are rewarded with money from Ms. Chrime who will be at the encounter and the money ranges 400 dollars to $10,000. But for now you get 400$ per monsters you assigned to kill as the 10,000 dollars ones are the much harder ones." The dark figure continued and then finally he stood up from his seat. "The meeting is dismissed I pray to you all be alive and safety of health see you much later." Then the screen turned off.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dev growled lowly, as he put his cigarette out on the side of his shotgun.

"My name is Dev." He said lowly, correcting his boss, as he looked over at Silverfang.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Alright, so I get the shotgun wielding maniac. Something feels so familair about this." he said with what resembled a grin. He stood up and stretched to his full height of 12 feet. "Lets get this show on the road.

OOC: Do we just make up our mission as we go along? Or did I miss something here?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
The Grim got up, raising his haunches up and getting down on his front paws in some sort of canine stretch and a whining yawn. He straightened up again, warmed up and ready for action. "Daisy Daisy Daisy, Grim and Grim's partner Daisy!" He ruffed in a cheery sort of way, padding back and forth in some sort of celebratory march. "Boss! Yes Boss!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers