Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
Dev took a drag off his cigarette, as he listened to the boss. Being dead had certain perks, such as not having to worry about cancer or lung disease. He ran his paw down the length of his semi-auto shotgun he had resting on the table, as he nodded slowly.

"Sure thing, bossman." He said, his voice not unlike serrated steel against stone, "I'll make sure they won't go nowhere."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"A little bit of search and destroy. I like it." The large wolf said in a rarther gruff voice. He sat slouched in his chair, his wings draped lazily over the back. His sword rested on the table infront of him, his hand resting on the hilt.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Daisy yawned, tugging at a stray strand of her hair.

'Yeah, yeah, no worries Boss!' She said, looking around absent-mindedly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OCC: Dark is a dragon xD Sorry I forgot to mention Dark.

Elena then appeared out of the door interrupting the conversation her clothes are very soaked with wetness from the rain. "I'm-m very sorry...I didn't mean to be this late I was at church singing."

"It's alright sit down please." The man said sincerely at her. "This is Elena the songstress, now she may not look much but, she's very useful for support I want you all to be kind to her as she is willing to help our society."

Lax nodded leaning his chair backwards balencing himself, "She looks rather cute." chuckled the greyish blue werewolf before getting nudge on the waist by Linvar. "Hey what!" He shouted at her.

"Be polite." Linvar whispered at him.

"Can't I compliment her? Atleast I'm being honest." He complained until the man cleared his throat to stop the conversation any further.

"Now, for demons and spirits, Yokais, undeads, and other monsters will be destroyed and I hope all of you could able to tell which are bad and which are good, and some of couldn't but, we always have reports from people who claimed they have seen them so it's always useful when you have them to find where."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Got it, boss." Dark said, nodding his head, sitting in the darkest part of the table.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"So." The wolf asked nonchalantly. "When does the butt kicking start?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Daisy frowned when Lax commented on Elena's cuteness.

'Hey, maybe you and i should team up Lax? We could kick some serious ass!' She said, winking at the Boss.

"Hi! Hi! Hi Elena!" The Grim panted at Elena excitedly. "Do I team up or go fly solo again, Boss?" He ruffed, tilting his head at the screen. "I can go either way Boss, I sure can!" The Devil-Dog said excitedly, his tail wagging like crazy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Wow, somone had their weetabix." Said Silverfang " You come with a mute or something?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Daisy slid out of her chair and threw herself at the big black dog.

'Wanna play, Grim?' She giggled, her arms around his shaggy neck.

'You need to calm down and listen though, else someone might kick you.' Daisy said, looking into the dog's eyes and frowning. She couldn't stay serious though, and gave Grim a playful wink.