Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
"Unstuck?" Grim tilted his head as if he didn't understand the question. He gave his member a small tug, and found that it wouldn't budge. "Grim is stuck! Grim is stuck!" He whined, panicking. He had never mated back when he was alive either. "Maybe Grim cut it off?" He asked her, a shadowy blade pressing dangerously against the base of his canine sex.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Grim! Grim!' Daisy cried, frantically stroking the dog's shadowy head.

'No, no no no, calm down, okay?! I think that's what's meant to happen with dogs, uhm, so the female... can't escape? Okay, so i don't know either, but if it got big, it'll get small again, right? So whatever you do, don't cut it off!' She said, trying to calm him down.

'And, you know, i think you'll be needing it again sometime.' The fighter added with a wink.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Okay! Okay!" Grim ruffed happily, his tail wagging. "Daisy is so smart! Grim's thingy is weird. Never did something like that before!" He admitted to her truthfully. He could never really lie, actually. "Grim and Daisy will wait? Does Daisy want to lie down on Grim? Grim is big, Daisy does not look comfortable under Grim."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Sorry Ray. ^^)

Daisy giggled again.

'Mmkay. Roll over then Grimmy. Your tummy does look comfy.' She said with a smile.

OOC: We gotta get paid soon! XD

IC:

The Grim gently lowered himself and rolled to the side, taking her with his large paw so she lay on top of his soft, comfy and warm underside. "Is Daisy okay? Daisy not hurt?" The hell hound asked her warmly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: Uh-huh. Oh, hey, let's get captured or something! Something wild! ^^)

'I'm just great Grimmy.' Daisy said, truthfully.

'We'd better get a lot of money after all this. We coulda died fighting those freaks!' The fighter exclaimed, her legs in the air as she lay on her stomach, comfortable in Grim's fur.

OOC: Yay wild! Do we do that now or the next mission? ^0 ^

IC:

"Grim does not know what to do with money." The dog replied calmly. "Grim puts it in a hole, then buries it for later. Grim does not like Demons... Demons from underworld, bully Hell Hound puppies in Hell." He snuffed, nuzzling the top of his head. His knot slowly went down, and eventually was small enough to pull out without hurting her. He didn't notice it though.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: Mmmm... when it's appropriate, i s'pose. The next mission makes sense.)

Daisy could feel the filled feeling fading, and realised the dog's knot must have shrunk. Hesitantly, she climbed off of Grim, standing up and stretching.

'Mmm! You're strange Grimmy. But you're right, i don't like demons either. Uhm, but how am i supposed to go back into town with no clothes? WAIT! I just thought! Uhm... am i gonna get pregnant Grimmy?!' Daisy cried.

OOC: Onto the next one then!

IC:

The Grim got up, stretching as well. He tilted his head at her and shrouded her with his Shadow of Death warmly. "Pregnant? Grim not know, but Grim heard that Hell hounds can only make puppies with dogs and other Hell hounds." He told her, and lowered himself onto the ground, offering to carry her back to HQ again. "Ride with Grim?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: Yeah! Haha!)

Daisy let out a loud and genuine laugh.

'That's good to hear. Okay Grimmy, let's go! There are still demons terrorising innocent people, so we gotta stop 'em!' And she climbed onto his back.