Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
Grim paused to investigate what Daisy was doing to his muzzle. It was a strange thing, he had never experienced anything like it even in life. It was something he witnessed couples do in the park sometimes. He felt and tasted her tongue against his, touching his smooth, white fangs, sharp, but blunt and smooth enough not to prick her. Following her example, he slipped his larger, longer, canine tongue into her mouth, a little rough on top and smooth on the bottom, licking the inside of her mouth softly.

He was careful not to lick too deeply and choke her. He found this new display of affection to be quite enjoyable as he gently picked up the pace and humped into her just a little faster. He could tell that she enjoyed this thing they were doing, and he loved it very much as well. Even more so that he was making her happy and performing a very human act of love. Now who said demons, dogs, or in his case, Devil Dogs (hell hounds) couldn't feel? The Grim could argue against that... he felt Daisy, he loved feeling her, and he was growing to love her. The emotion was new to him, but at the moment, it was unimportant. What mattered was the weird yet likable sensation he was sure they were both sharing.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy felt happy when Grim began to return the strange kiss between girl and dog. His tongue felt against hers, but she liked it.

Then he sped up his thrusts and the feelings of pleasure intensified. The girl moaned deeply into Grim's mouth.

'Grimmy... oh, Grimmy... i'm getting close...' She breathed, thrusting her hips into his, impaling herself deeper and deeper on his canine meat.

She clutched at his fur, pulling herself as close as she could to the warm, soft dog that she was growing to love, feeling him deep inside her, making her experience pleasure she had never known.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Grim couldn't help but wonder what she was getting close to, but he dropped the thought. It wasn't important. That feeling they were giving each other was. The Hell Hound felt his testicles contract and tingle with a wonderful sensation, making him want to fuck her a little harder. He enjoyed the way she held him, her warmth, her weight, her scent, he loved it all. He slowed down his humping, and slowly pushed his knot against her pussy, then pulled out a little, and pushed inside her again, pushing his knot against her slit once more. He repeated this several times, the knot managing to enter her little by little with as little pain as possible. Eventually, he could get it in half-way before pulling out again. Finally, he pushed gently, slowly, but firmly... and the knot entered her with a soft squelch. With thirteen inches inside her including the knot, he picked up the pace again, the sensation he got was building up as his cock stimulated every part of her vaginal passage, while at the same time, her hot, wet hole totally engulfed his length, and it felt great. He was getting ready to mate her, his orgasm slowly built up.

"Daisy... it feels good... something's happening-" He told her, in case it was a bad thing.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy's moans intensified as the demon dog pushed his knot inside her. She had never even imagined this feeling of being so completely full.

'Grimmy!' She cried, his thirteen inches stimulating every part of her. She pushed herself even harder onto his cock, the heat in her stomach getting fiercer and fiercer and the tingles of pleasure becoming more and more frequent.

'G-good Grim... somethings -ah!- happening to me too!' She gasped, unable to speak properly.

'I, I... oh! M-more... aah! G-Grimmy!' She cried, her eyes watering and her breath catching as she came closer to her climax.

Her whole body felt like it was on fire and she could feel her orgasm beginning.

Thrusting and bucking his hips against her, he licked her cheek warmly and affectionately. He pulled his head back, shuddering violently, he bared and grit his fangs, screwing his eyelids shut as his hot meat ground against her tight love-hole. He submitted himself to her, to the intense pleasure- then with one, final thrust and throwing his head skywards, he howled passionately as his dog-cock convulsed violently within her, firing ropes of thick, hot, creamy globs of his white dog-spunk into her womb.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy couldn't help give a scream as Grim came. His final thrust, and the cum shooting inside her, triggered her own orgasm, racing through her, making her press herself forcefully against the dog's underbelly, clinging to him for dear life as her body shook.

When she was done, and the waves of pleasure had subsided, she released the dog's neck, falling to the ground with a sigh, her naked body sprawled blissfully under Grim, his swollen penis still stuck inside her.

'Mmmm... I never thought something could feel so good... Wow, Grimmy.' She said huskily, her eyes still closed.

Grim panted softly, his cock buried deep inside her. He lowered his head and licked her face warmly, the shadow of death reforming into a warm, ethereal cloak around her once more as he waited to get unstuck. He lay on top of her naked body gently, careful not to use his full weight on top of her while his penis twitched and continuously spurted his doggy cream inside her. He touched noses with her affectionately and closed his eyes, unable to fully grasp that he had just mated for the first time in his life and unlife. With a human no less. It didn't matter to him, she was all that mattered to him right now.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy gave a soft giggle as the loveable dog rubbed his nose against hers.

'You... okay, Grimmy?' She asked, wrapping her arms about his big head and scratching him lazily behind the ears.

'Uhm... thank you. I'm- i'm glad my first time was with someone i care about so much. Even if you are a crazy devil dog.' She said with a sincere smile.

She pressed her face to his, kissing his furry face gently.

'I... uhm. I love you Grimmy.' The fighter said quietly, blushing.

The Grim closed his eyes, enjoying the scratch behind the ears like all dogs do. He tilted his head at her confusedly at her 'first time' statement, not really getting what her first meant. "Grim's okay. Grim is happy with Daisy." The hellhound told her sweetly. He closed his eyes as she kissed his face, then licked her lips tenderly. He didn't understand her statement. The word "love" was just a word to him, weighing much less in importance than the word "bacon". This was because he had never known love when he was still alive. This was why he had become a hell hound, dogs who knew not the warmth of love, or who had never been loved. This word was new to him... but he felt the power behind it. The word had a meaning he did not understand, but for the first time in life and new life, he felt the warmth of love.

"Grim loves Daisy too." He told her warmly, his husky, gruff voice was warm and affectionate.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy gave a loud laugh. He was like a little kid, in some ways.

'Grimmy... uhm, how long does it take for you to get... unstuck?' She asked, with an embarrassed giggle.