Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
OOC: Okie dokie!

IC:

The Grim's leg was still kicking out involuntarily from the belly scratch when he felt her hand travel a little lower to his groin. He lifted his leg instinctively, giving her a view of his male canine anatomy. There was a mound of flesh there that housed his doghood, covered in velvety fuzz, it had a moist, dark opening at the tip where the pink tip of his penis poked out from her stimulation. He lifted his head and watched her hand curiously, cocking an ear and tilting his head to one side. He didn't know what she was doing, but he liked it. He usually kept that area guarded, especially from the curious hands of children that loved to stroke and pull things. In this case, he let Daisy stroke him, trusting her completely. Besides, it felt nice. It must be another way she had to pet him.

He watched her fingers touch his genitals a little more before pushing his head up against her hand that was on his head. He liked being stroked by her. The Grim leaned down and continued to clean his friend. She had nice scent, strong, intoxicating, almost addictive. The more he licked the more he could smell and taste, so he lapped at her sensitive vaginal walls clean them of demon 'filth'. He could still smell a little of her blood from when Ozmandyas violated her, so he licked that area tenderly, hoping to comfort her. Meanwhile, the 'sheath' that protected his penis from exposure tightened as he slowly got an erection from her touch, his pink meat emerged from the moist tip, inching its way out, getting thicker, redder. It was a strange sensation, even while on the ground, lying on his side with his leg raised for her, he slowly started bucking his hips involuntarily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC (Uhm, uhm, is everyone still playing? What happened?)

Daisy gasped a little as she saw Grim's penis.

'Grimmy... you're big...' She said, with a slight moan as the dog's tongue slid inside her a little deeper. As his dick emerged even further from its sheath, she wrapped her hand around it.

One hand continued scratching and stroking Grim's head, while she began to jerk the dog off with her other, her fist sliding up and down his hard meat as he bucked into her hand.

Then the fighter spread her legs wider,

'Uhm... Grimmy... you could... put it in me, if you want..' She said, blushing as she gently tugged on his doghood, guiding him to her entrance.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The Grim raised his head again after he heard her gasp. "Grim's sorry?" He apologized confusedly, unsure whether him being 'big' was a good thing or a bad thing. His throbbing meat throbbed in her hand, slickened with natural lubricant, twelve inches of red, dog-meat that squirted clear, sticky liquid every few seconds. He whimpered a little in pleasure as she jerked his doghood off, enjoying the 'heavy petting' Daisy gave him. He felt her tug on his genitals toward her, and he moved his body closer against hers in compliance. "Put Grim inside Daisy?" He asked, tilting his head and cocking an ear. "Will Grim not hurt Daisy?" He asked innocently.

"Grim never felt this way before..." He whimpered blissfully, licking her cheek affectionately.

OOC: Did we scare them off? XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC (Hahaha, don't say that!)

Daisy giggled breathlessly.

'Grimmy... you're almost too cute, but... i want this. Daisy will be fine, it's okay Grim.' She said, her hand already drenched with doggy pre-cum.

Daisy lay back, her legs spread, and pulled the dog gently towards her, lining up his hard member with her womanhood, wet from both her own juices and Grim's tongue.

She gave his meat a few hard jerks before removing her hand, placing both hands around Grim's neck and looking up into his eyes, waiting for him to enter her.

Whimpering softly, he obediently got up on all fours, but with his body lowered close to the ground. He crawled forward a little until the tip of his canine cock pressed against her wet hole. "If Daisy wants this, Grim wants this too..." He told her, meaning 'if you're happy, I'm happy', but only just botching it up. He wasn't very good with words. He gently pushed his cock into her, one inch, and then a second before he stopped, whining softly in pleasure and only just barely holding himself back from letting his instincts take over and hump her wildly. The hateful tentacle demon already hurt that wet, nice smelling, tasty place once, he didn't want to put his thingy in her and hurt it again. "Is Grim hurting Daisy?" He asked worriedly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy gasped as Grim's cock inched into her.

'Grimmy... Daisy wants this a lot, it doesn't hurt, i promise.' She said, her arms tight around the dog's neck.

'I- I want you to take me, okay Grimmy?' The fighter breathed, longing to feel her companion's meat fill her up, although also a little worried about the size. She trusted Grim though.

The Grim nodded, and pushed six inches into her. He whimpered in need, being inside Daisy's hot, slick 'hole-thing' was a strange sensation. It felt very, very nice, and he wondered if she felt that nice with his thingy inside her. He pushed into her some more, stopping as his canine knot bumped against her lips. He didn't dare force it inside her, he knew it would hurt her. The ten or so inches inside her was enough. He started humping against her, his cock entering and pulling out almost completely then entering again in repetitive and firm but gentle bucks of his powerful hips. His tongue hanged out of his muzzle as he started panting from the pleasure. "Daisy not hurt?" He panted.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It was painful for Daisy to begin with. It probably wasn't the best idea to lose your virginity to someone with a ten inch cock, but she wasn't going to tell Grim that.

'No Grimmy, ah, it feels great...' The girl moaned, grabbing fistfuls of Grim's fur as he penetrated her. She could tell he was holding back, he was being too gentle.

'Grim... harder... please..' Daisy whimpered, as she felt his knot bump up against her. She wondered how it would feel to have it inside her.

Daisy's encouragement made it infinitely harder to hold back from hurting her, he knew it was hurting her, he could see it in her face. He licked her cheek warmly to comfort her as he started bucking into her a little harder and faster, feeling her hot, tight space hug around his thick member, the wetness and natural lubrication made it easy to slip in and out. His movement made soft squelching sounds, and small tapping sounds as his knot bumped into her labia a little harder. His balls jiggled and tapped against her soft, flawless buttocks as he humped into her, licking her neck.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy sensed Grim's concern, and it made her happy to know how much he cared about her.

If this was what sex was like, Daisy thought, she never wanted it to end. Grim's cock filled her so completely, sliding in and out of her with ease, despite his girth.

She tightened her hold around his furry neck, moving her head to meet his as he licked her neck, pulling him into an awkward but passionate kiss, her tongue slipping into his mouth, feeling his sharp canine teeth and long doggy tongue.

'Grimmy... Grimmy!' She moaned into the kiss, his wet thrusts sending tingles of pleasure spreading through her body.