Join our server on Discord

School bus ride and school. Pathetic.
Meh, this is 6th grade stuff, thus it's very easily dealt with.

Someone trying to annoy you? Ignore the living fuck out of them. Trust me, it works. In 6th grade I practically had a giant neon sign attached to me saying "BULLY ME!"

What'd I do? I ignored the hell out of every single one of the idiots, and within a week they cut it out and moved on to someone else.

Problem solved without violence.

And what do I mean by 'ignore'? I mean, don't even look, don't make a sound, don't say a word. They're only looking to get a reaction out of you, and if you react, they'll just keep bugging you.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
If you like me you will be a giant wall in the way of their learning and able to take insults. I however live clos enough to school to walk home. I've only broken in JH and that has been 5 times. Each time I was feared for a whole month and left alone. And I'm not a violent person but build muscle and they will take it easier on you. P.S. In my grade I'm the tallest person I weight the most and I'm also the strongest and smartest. So I have it a bit easy due to the insults but People need to learn to get creative in their insults. P.P.S. I am imune to yomomma jokes as my momma realy is the one that the jokes got starte on.

Edit
To the person above me I do your ignore and it is a small chance for it to work on everyone. I'm just not lucky enough for them to lose intrest.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Just because, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YQa6l3Geyo I thought this would fit.
Hey guess what! I dont need help anymore. I just decided to take the car ride. So lock this topic up please.
School bus is disgusts me...I mean I've seen people picking their nose and put their picked hands on the rails*TOTALLY GROSS*, and their have been people sniffing, coughing, and people who smell.

School really depends, high school was sorta the worst followed by Junior high school, middle school and preschool*where they think telling the truth is more like tattle telling /swt*
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Thats why i walk to and from school...school bus was always cramped and full of dickheads...and plus, i can now listen to my music in peace...well...sort of...i still have to bear with other pedestrians and traffic...but other then that its cool...So yeah, glad you found alternative transport Ryan!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Hey guess what! I dont need help anymore. I just decided to take the car ride. So lock this topic up please.
Other people might have there own opinions of bus rides. I never understood why they didn't have seatbelts, or why I got thrown off and had to take the special ed van. Oh well, if you want it locked, it's locked.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against