Join our server on Discord

School bus ride and school. Pathetic.
Sad 
School Bus Ride

The bus ride. Gotta love it right? Oh contraier. I hate this part of my day the most. Kids will evade me and make me sit no where so the bus driver has to stop the bus and pick and chose on where i have to sit. EVERYDAY. People have to be an ass to me because i forgot to shower one day. ONE DAY because i had to move my sister into the house now my name is stink fuck face Ryan. I sat with this kid on thursday once because i had to. I had to because no one could or would free up a space. So i started listening to my music like i do every other day. He is cussing like a mad dog at me. Then when there was room to move i stood up then he says. "Yeah thats right now get the fuck out of my GD seat" That was recent. I have been humialate and all. Here is the best part. Yesterday sence i had to sit with huim last week . Yester day he got me for it when i was sleepying. By puting an indestrial inyeasive super glue that i was elergic to in my hair. So my whole right side of my face was in seiging pain. Now my mom tells me to quit riding the bus and to let my dad take me to school. She told me to stay home tommoworo I said no because i cant miss days they are vital to me. So now i am going to school. I am riding the bus because i am not chicking out yet. Thursday and friday i am going to be a car rider. I dont know weither to just get nuts or to keep going on. Alright next factor.

school
Oh if the bus rideing isnt fun the school must be right? Yeah i wish. People have big mouths enough to rech the world of humilation. They speak bull crap. Three kids treat me like i am a weak bastard who is a peace of trash on this world that needs to be stomped on into the dirt on and on and on again. Thats all i am going to say it pisses me off enough.

this whole thing is so aggitating. But i dont know.
People are asses but they're acting like fricken 6th graders, very sad. Look if the kid gives you trouble again, I'd suggest violence, then again I'm a violent perosn when pissed. It'll at least send a message to people you're done taking that crap (if you win that is...) Another suggestion is make someone move. Forc eis my thing so sorry if it didn't help :s
Now, I'm sure it's because your angry, but I can barely read what you posted.

We've pretty much all have been there at some point.

My first day of Middle School, someone tried to pick on me, so I tried to grab his balls and twist. I wasn't fast enough, and they called me gay for it. Just don't let them get to you. There will always be someone out there who'll pick on you because you're different. Just keep in mind Karma.

What goes around comes around. They'll get what's coming to them soon enough.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(11-05-2008 11:05 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: People are asses but they're acting like fricken 6th graders, very sad. Look if the kid gives you trouble again, I'd suggest violence, then again I'm a violent perosn when pissed. It'll at least send a message to people you're done taking that crap (if you win that is...) Another suggestion is make someone move. Forc eis my thing so sorry if it didn't help :s

I had a sensai once. He said "Those who chose the path of violence will not suceed in life. Those who chose peace choses love and happyness." I never use violence as a first resort. My god learn the game of life a bit.
Violence is not the means when you truly don't need it. But there is also sense in knowing how and when to say 'Enough is enough'. This doesn't mean breaking a wooden chair over someone's head, but if you don't stand up for yourself, Karma won't make them trip over to show their panties. It's just not how things work.

She means to grab the person who's nagging you and make them understand you really don't want them to make your life hell, be them asses, kick them; some people, you can talk to, others need to eat a knuckle sandwich so they shut up and listen. And that's the only Karma I believe in. Talk, then punch. You'll gain nothing from acting like a pacifist, but you'll neither gain anything from acting plain dumb and taking it all like a wall, because you'll eventually break, and you'll end up making a fool of yourself when it's the contrary what you want to reach.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
At least youre smart enough not to dive into a fight. Its not much but you can take solece in the fact that these children won't amount to much because they'll never be beyond their own ego.

Get a ride from your dad, it's not chickening out, it's simply taking a step to make your life a bit easier.
my way may not be supported, but I prefer the fun way, fear. cause them to fear you and eventuley your problems will go away for awile.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(11-05-2008 05:33 PM)melkro Wrote: my way may not be supported, but I prefer the fun way, fear. cause them to fear you and eventuley your problems will go away for awile.

They already fear me. They never have the guts to do anything to me when i am awake. I am not to worried at this time.
That sounds pretty rough man.

I used to have a shit bus ride, people would throw stuff at me and generally piss me off. But, it was mostly the kids in the year below me, and having moved up schools this year, the problem has pretty much vanished.

All you can really do is endure it, y'know? It won't last forever, and if you can get a ride, it'll probably make things a little easier, even if school itself is crappy.

We're here for you anyway!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Lift some weights first. Use a bookbag or something. Exercising with vengeance in mind will actually distract you from the assholes, and you'll also be getting exercise. If you ever do hit someone, you'll have a better chance of them not kicking your ass.
"It could be worse, you could be on fire." - Me
See my deviantart account http://pacmandrugs.deviantart.com/ ,made from the good stuff.