Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Dark saw Villnore ans smiled. "Finally, Villnore!" Dark though as he run down the now muddy path to Villnore.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[Streets of Villnore]

"Nonsense, I've made a substantial amount of Zenny from my trade. You'd be surprised how much people enjoy a momentary break from the chaotic life we live in and watch a little magic show. At only Five Ruperos charge, I still made enough to get my bandwagon repaired." Ray thumbed at his caravan and produced a golden coin out of thin air, flipping it though the spaces between his gloved knuckles playfully.

"Lets find a cheap tavern, drink and feast for we have survived the long road here. Noble Smith, Good Swordsman." He suggested, and immediately started bombarding the two with questions about their travels.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Streets of Villnore*

"I'm ok with that" Soma said completely caught in the mood "I've got some money on my own" He took a leather bag full of money and showed it to his companions "I've got a lot of money from some demon hunting in various towns on my way here"
To see some of my artwork Click here
[Streets of Villnore]

Brandon grinned, as he stopped pulling the cart, and pulled a smaller leather pouch from his bag.

"Before it got destroyed, my Forge was the best in the land. I left much of the money stashed away, but I've got enough here." He said, as he put the pouch back in his bag, "while I don't care about a room for the night, I wouldn't mind a strong drink, maybe."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Streets of Villnore]

Laughing, the young magician clapped a hand behind both his companions' backs. "Then let us quench our thirst and soothe our hunger. I must say I am envious of your skills... when faced with an adversary, I distract them and make a hasty retreat. You are both capable of facing down, fighting and defeating demons!" He grinned. "Alas, while I can only run, perhaps I can carry other people's burdens like satchels and misery... in this cart right here." He patted the bandwagon affectionately.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Villnore: Town Square: Omaron's Finality Weapon Shop)

"Hey, you there!!" a merchant called out to Vocatio. He figured that he might as well go over. "You don't look like you're from around here," the merchant commented.

"Nope, I'm from Aquorlitus. I came here to deliver a package to Audria," Vocatio answered.

"A runner, eh? And I'm guessing that you use that dagger to defend yourself?"

"Yeah, you know-"

"You shouldn't be using that," the merchant cut him off. "I'm willing to barter for that dagger. In return, I'll outfit you with some pretty good weapons that should suit you better. What do you say?"

Vocatio thought long and hard and finally decided to forfeit his dagger. The merchant took it and stored it somewhere behind him. He ducked down for a moment and, when he came back up, he laid several items on the wooden counter. "These are all weapons that should go well with your speed." The merchant held up a pair of feathered gloves. "These are very powerful gloves made from the feathers of the Infinity Flycatcher and the Irene's Goldenbird. Instead of soft, the feathers are as hard as stone, but surprisingly lightweight." He held up a brown cow-hide pouch. "These are needles made from a meteorite found a few miles away from here." He then held up two smaller daggers with vine designs on the emerald-studded hilts. "And these are my Verdant Daggers. All of these items should allow more movement and quicker attacks for you. And you can have them all for a small fee of 500 gold, thanks to your dagger."

Vocatio took out his small bag of gold and removed coins until there were enough in his hands to equal 500. "Here ya go," he said as he handed over the coins. The merchant took the coins and placed them in his pocket. He then leaped over the wooden counter and looked Vocatio up and down. He strapped the gloves onto Vocatio's hands and attached the pouch to two of Vocatio's belt loops. He then took out to black straps and rolled up Vocatio's sleeves and placed them on his forearms and then slid the two Verdant Daggers into place. After that, he rolled the sleeves back down and looked at his work.

"You're only missing one thing," the merchant commented and went back behind the counter. He rummaged through his goods until he found what he was looking for. It was a red short sword with tiny golden intricate designs on the hilt and a very light red blade. A red feather was dangling on a string from the hilt. The merchant then sheathed the blade in a sheath similar to the hilt of the short sword. "I present to you the Risen From Ashes. If you take really good care of this sword, as if it were a living thing, then it will grow and become more stronger." He handed over the blade. Vocatio attached the blade to him where his dagger had been.

"Thank you very much," Vocatio said as he turned and walked away.

"No problem. Outfitting is what I do best!!" the merchant called out to him.

'Now, I shouldn't have any problems with thieves or monsters,' Vocatio thought and smiled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yoosei couldn't help but blush quite deeply, she quickly pulled her hands away and then gently fondled her own arms. "gee okay okay we know we are following that mysterious person but we don't need to make a party out of it" the thief poked her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Villnore: Streets)

"Unfortunately, the time is not for trivialties," the hooded figure stopped in front of the wagon trio, including the newcomer Alexis, who also were glowing white, each of them "How coincidential you three met in the journey here. But it matters not. Follow me for I shall conduct you to your destiny. Food and drink is not necessary for you at this point" They said, walking around until eventually Dark and Vocatio were in sight. "I am glad you made it as well." The figure stopped, once nine humans were behind them.

The person turned around to greet them, "All nine of you here have been chosen by the gods to carry out a very special task." The being declared, "You must have hundreds of questions, and all of them have but one answer, and I posses it. However, to be able to impart you with this knowledge, you must first prove yourselves worthy by carrying out a mission for me. I know you all thirst for the knowledge upon your roots and the whys to your respective differences with other humans, you can know all of this, if you follow me to one place."

OOC: Sorry for speeding up, but I really find it boring to have to talk to each one individually and taking time to get each of you to have a separate meaningful talk with this being.

In other words, I'm being lazy as hell, deal with it. We'll get to the good parts soon ;3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drake gave a soft smile to the two ladies, but didn't have enough time to chat as more humans seemed to join the group. "All we need is the yellow brick road and we have a show." he said to himself as he listened the figures words. He glanced to the others wondering if they were thinking this was as off as it seemed. But then again the feeling of being drawn to this figure was intoxicating. Like a part of his soul was dragging him along this odd quest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Villnore: The Procession)

Vocatio had caught sight of the strange mismatched group of people and instinctively joined it, his new equipment feeling a little heavy on his body. He scrutinized the hooded figure leading the march.

'What kind of joke is this? Could this be real? Maybe I'm still back in Aquorlitus asleep in my bed, dreaming,' Vocatio wondered in his mind. 'I guess only time will tell.' He continued to follow without saying anything, just taking in the sights and sounds of the town and nature around him.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA