Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
The end of the world, the final battle between the gods, the Ragnarok, has ended. Uncountable have been slain, and even bigger numbers wounded. Our lords, and ladies, all of them captured and tortured until death. What did start it? With what purpose did the Aesirs and Vanirs sacrifice each other...? Nothing was clear, until the last of them fell. Their immortal souls weakened, only one being would ascend to Asgard's precious Valhalla and take over; Hel, the Queen of the underworld, of Niflheim. The vile death goddess had used Odin's son Loki's anger in a oportunistic swing, and had helped him through the plotting of Ragnarok, to fell all the other gods. She knew Loki would perish in the end, and the command of everything above Midgard and the mortals would be hers.

Nobody foresaw it... Lord Odin's soul covered our escape as Hel issued all of our spirits' destruction, all my sisters were wiped out, and all I could do was bring a few of the saved souls of some gods and heroes from the Aesirs with me... to Midgard. Lord Odin's plan had succeeded, we managed to flee, but... it was at the cost of his own immortal soul. Hel does not know of our departure and believes us dead with our Lord's last dying breath.

I completed my first assignment. The souls were delivered to newborn children of the same year, the weakened souls from Asgard would have to recover, and this would take lots of time, with the added trouble of the weak vessels eventual empowering from the god's souls sharing their bodies. However, there was no choice. Hel abandoned Niflheim, and has taken control over Asgard, but at the same time, she has doomed Midgard to share the human's land with uncountable amounts of demons and the scourge of undead monsters to plague the land.

This treason will not be tolerated. I will make sure the gods and the heroes of Valhalla return to their rightful place, in time...

Sad story, everyone's dead. Oh well. I may not be following events as they are/were supposed to happen for real, but this is an all-new original story line (Not really, I must have ripped it off somewhere) about the endless battle between gods of the norse mythology!

Guidelines:

-All the gods but Hel and her minions are dead, either dead before, during, or after Ragnarok, and they're occupying the bodies of some chosen humans as parasites to say the biologically correct term.

-Characters will start in a Prologue, and they will all be 17 years old (Choose who you'll be playing carefully), and said characters will be different to other humans because they have innate abilities that are fueled by the parasitic god in their respective bodies. So the god that character has living inside of them will have an abbility corresponding to said god!

-You can only choose from the following Gods and their respective innate abilities, at the moment:

Thor: Mejingjard's Strength. (Superhuman strength) Taken.

Freya: Cleanse. (Miraclous Healing)

Frigg: Cleanse. (Miraclous Healing)

Loki: Doppel-ganger. (Appearance mimicking, mimics humans) Taken.

Fenrir: Nature's Agility. (Animal dexterity and agility) Taken.

Ull: Hunter's Instinct. (Enhaced, in-human reflexes) Taken.

Vidar: Godspeed. (Enhaced movement speed) Taken.

Forsite: World's Wisdom. (Superior intelligence) Taken.

Heimdall: Strong Perception. (Enhaced sixth sense, foretelling) Taken.

Sigfried: Draconis Tongue. (Ability to communicate with dragons) Taken.

Tyr: Beast Taming. (Enables easy control over non mythological beasts) Taken.

Hodr: Eye of Revelation. (Knows exactly when humans lie and what their weakness are)

Note that these innate abilities will be what will make your characters different from other humans, and these abilities are just the beggining of what the 'parasites' have to offer them. As the story advances, you will unlock more and more abilities for a character depending on what god they have inside. These abilities could very well mean you'd be able to command elements, have superior abilities with magic or with sword wielding, the ability to fly or read minds or even foretell without any mistake, summon creatures to your aid, or even merge with the god within you!

But this will all be received within due time. Characters must first be made aware of who they really are, and to do that, someone has summoned all of these chosen people to the remote town of Villnore, west of Mount Einherjar (Named this way because it's where Valkyries are said to take rest on when they send brave human souls to Asgard, although it's now only a legend, since the Ragnarok has come to an end...), by the means of quite an anonymous message delivered in different manners (You may choose the manner the request was delivered in, such as a message appearing over walls, animals chanting a signal, or whatever. It's optional) to each person. The humans would embark on an adventure of unknown mysteries, for the revelation of their true selves...

- Only choose the Gods listed above, if you want to choose any not mentioned in the list, just PM me and we'll talk.

- Follow this character guideline, and don't add or substract any field, because they are all required:

Name:
Job: (Just a small header, say if you're a peasant, a swordman, a knight, an archer, an acolyte, maiden, whatever comes to mind. Just keep in mind we're in like... uhm... Medieval ages or something, lol)
Physical Description:
Personality:
Vessel of: [Godnamehere]

- No furries allowed. Only humans. May be elves or dwarves.

- Follow rules issued in the Sticky of this section.

- You may not post flood more than three times with a partner (Equals a total of 6 posts of back-and-forth between two users).

- Follow the story please, do not stray from it.

Okay then, I won't play any Hero or good guy or whatever you wanna call them, but you may pick yours now! Start creating profiles, people! Remember about Gods, first come first served!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Yoosei Tsumetai
Job: Thief
Physical Description: Yoosei is 1m70cm tall human girl. She has long purple hair and crystal blue eyes. She wears black shorts, dark-blue tank top and black elbow gloves.
Personality: She takes some time to be friends with someone. Seemingly she seems way too serious and distant at first but she is quite a nice girl in the end, sometimes playful too.
Vessel of: Heimdall
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Vocatio Bestia
Job: Messenger
Physical Description: 5 feet 10 inches. Very fit from constant running to deliver messages. Has very messy shoulder-long, black hair and light green eyes. He has small, light, and agile feet and wears light-weight shoes, light green cotton pants, and a white cotton shirt to go with it. He carries a dagger at his side to defend himself from highwaymen and he loves conversating with nature while he runs.
Personality: He is very kind and generous and even though he doesn't have a lot of money, he still gives a little bit to the town children. He can't stand when animals are abused or mistreated and he gets quite furious, but typically, he is very calm and serene.
Vessel of: Tyr
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Name: Dark
Job: an archer
Physical Description: [Image: archer-front.jpg]
Personality: Calm and cool, can be a bit cold
Vessel of: Sigfried
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*Jaw drops, eyes tearing up* This is the best RP of my LIFE.

Name: Ray "The Trickster"

Job: Illusionist (A Street Magician)

Physical Description: About 5'10 in height, he's lean, wears a long-sleeved white shirt under a black vest, black pants and black leather shoes. He also wears a black lace around his collar like a bow tie. He wears small circular glasses (the type that's clamped on the bridge of his nose) and has dark eyes. Carries around a tan and leather rucksack and pulls a small varnished wooden cart full of props. He has silky black hair that he can't seem to keep neat sometimes. His build is slender but lean from carrying around props and constantly traveling/running.

Personality: Cheery, crafty and clever, friendly, helpful, and easily impressed. He's almost child-like when it comes to how he perceives the world. Despite his nature, he's savagely loyal and fiercely devoted to what little friends he has. He's also very devoted to nature and its denizens like animals and beasts, he has a certain affinity with them that allows him to approach the fiercest of creatures and soothe or calm them down to an extent. This is mostly due to the fact that he trusts animals more than people. He has no control over them whatsoever, and has come to harm lots of times. This doesn't stop him from trying to "befriend" animals. Despite all this, he's not very social, even though he likes to talk. He also has various phobias and a strange OCD.

Vessel of: Loki

EDITED! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Drake Numberua
Species: Elf
Job: Knight
Physcial Description: A large elf being at 6'-3" with a slightly heavy build. He uses a broadsword as his main weapon, and wears a standard leather tunic with a brown cape draped over his shoulder.

Personality: A rare sight in the knighthood of seeing a elf, but Drake has persisted since coming from a orphanage. Even though he has done great deeds in battles as a knight he is always looked on badly because his species of being an elf, and henceforth been denyed any promotions. At the moment he lives his life as best he can.

Vessel of: Thor
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Soma
Job: Swordman
Physical Description: He's about 5 feet tall, he has a fairly built musculature, he has white hair and golden eyes
Personality: He's calm and shy, because of his shyness he doesn't have a lot of friends and is a little quiet in front of strangers, but once he get to know someone he can get pretty talkative.
Vessel of: Ull
To see some of my artwork Click here
Sorry, Ray.

Name: Brandon The Smith (too lazy to come up with an olde-tymey sounding last name.)

Job: Blacksmith

Physical Description: Tall(6'5"), large build(230 lbs.), black shoulder length hair, brown eyes, wears thick cloth pants, a worn leather vest, a very thick dragonhide apron, heavy leather boots, heavy leather gloves, and a pair of crude tinted goggles. Weapon of choice is his smithing maul.

Personality: unnervingly quiet, but good natured. Kind to those he knows, but hesistant to make friends. Due to his stand-offish nature, he spends more time observing, than interacting.

Vessel Of: Fenrir
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Added Hodr, the blind god, to the God selection list.

Oh and Cowboy, if you don't mind, could you write the full last name? Calling someone Mr. H gives me bad memories.

Just noticed, not bad memories, but Ray, that goes for you too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Alexis
Job: Scholar
Physical Description: A black haired elf girl with a tall, thin build and soft blue eyes. She wears a brown traveler's robe and shoes along with a magic talisman around her that protects against basic curses that low class demons might use. She has some skill with a bow and can use her knowledge to make potions and antidotes out of local herbs and flowers.
Personality: She's a little shy, but can get pretty friendly once she gets to know someone. She firmly believe every problem has a solution. Alexis hopes to travel soon to gather knowledge and apply it to help not only her fellow elves, but dwarves and humankind.
Vessel of: Forsite
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions