Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
(Villnore: Streets)

"Follow me, there is no time to waste... Drake." The figure said, as enigmatic as always, as they strode around town, looking for more humans with white auras. It wasn't too long before a couple of females came into sight: Daisy and Yoosei. Both glowed white. "Yoosei, Daisy, I knew you would come." The person simply said, no greeting whatsoever, "Follow us, your path awaits." And with that, the hooded figure continued to walk along the streets. Following them was their choice for the taking.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy was about to yell at the girl somemore, though, her cute attitude softened the dancer's mood. Just then however, a strange hooded figure appeared, addressing her and the other girl, who's name appeared to be Yoosei.

'Follow you? Who the hell are you?!' Daisy cried, but the figure continued walking. Daisy placed her hands firmly on her hips.

'Hmm. You know... i don't have anything to lose... this could be fun! Okay, c'mon cutie, we're joining the party!' Daisy said, grabbing Yoosei's arm and dragging her after the hooded figure, to wherever it would lead her.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Yoosei meeped cutely once again, and she had no choice but going after Daisy and the hooded figure, after all the dancer was dragging Yoosei along. "h-hey...easy" she then blushed gently, it had been the first time that someone called her cutie. she looked at the hooded figure, she figured that she wouldn't get an answer but she gave it a try anyway. "to where are you leading us at huh?" she asks
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[Gates of Villnore]

Ray nodded simply, his arms were sore from pulling that amalgamation of a cart, caravan, wheelbarrow and puzzle-box through dust, grass and mud. It was lonely traveling by himself, just him and his props. He was glad to have bumped into his old friend again, as well as this man who carried a sword. Allies were better than enemies these tough times, so he watched Brandon's back attentively. "You can count on me, friend. And it seems we've arrived!" He grinned, looking up at the town gates as they passed through.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Drake continued to follow the figure and soon came on to the girls. "Uhm hey ladies." he spoke as he looked down on them from his massive muscular frame. "Hope your having a nice night."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
*Villnore Gates*

"It seem that way" Soma said, from behind the caravan, he has been pushing the cart from behind "The only thing to do now is find a place to stay"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon grunted, as he continued pulling the cart.

"I've been sleeping in ditches for the past three months. One more night aint gonna kill me." He muttered.

The drive to get to Villnore didn't stop with them making it there. Something deep within him was driving him on, to somewhere specific in the city. Where, he did not know.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Daisy looked the muscular elf up and down.

'Hey there big guy. Well, a nice night would be me at the tavern, with the usual in my hand, but following a stranger with a cutie and a hunk works out too.' She laughed loudly and winked at the Knight.

'Anyways, i still wonder where we're going. Maybe we're gonna fight dragons! Or find treasure! Oooh, this is gonna be so much fun!'

Daisy slid her hand down Yoosei's arm in order to grab her hand, and linked her other arm with the elf's.

'Let's go team! Lead on Mr. Secretive! Ahahaha!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Let's give some waiting time to Crimson and Chibi.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Villnore: Streets)

Alexis stepped out of Villnore's scroll depository, glad in at least one sense that the mysterious letter she had received brought her here. "Who would have thought that Buttoncap Fungus could help cure the plague." Once she had left the library though, the elf encountered the heavy rain falling down across town. With a bit of a sigh, she rose the hood on her traveler's robe and thought to herself. I suppose I should head to the inn, not much I can do in this weather. She was about to leave until she noticed a more enigmatic hooded figure near the town square with some varied people following him. "Hmmm, interesting, I suppose I should see what's going on." She started walking towards the group and asked the hooded figure, "Hello there. Might I ask what is going on here."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions