Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Brandon stepped inside quietly, as he drank from the water pouch.

"Yeah, I'm Brandon." He said simply, "everyone calls me The Smith, though."

He propped his maul against the wall, and sat down next to it, not wanting to sit at the table or on the cot.

"I'll pull you in as soon as the rain lets up, Ray." He smiled at his old friend, "so, how's the gods been treating you?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Pfffft, hahahaha" Soma suddenly bursted in laughter after hearing Brandon "Sorry, but it's rare to see someone speaking of gods nowdays" After leaving his coat on the corner he put his sword next to him as he sat closer to the table "The word Demon is more common, and always followed with the words kill and torture, if I hadn't learned how to use a sword I would have been dead by now" He extended his hand at Brandon "Can I have some water?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon looked quietly up at Soma, and handed him the waterbag. He replied rather coldly, "why do you think my family is dead? If it weren't for my smithing maul, I wouldn't have lasted this long. Someone was looking out for me and me alone, when demons destroyed my forge, and murdered my brother and father. You may not still believe in the gods, but I do."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Villnore: Streets)

The hooded figure looked up, their eyes not even showing as a few droplets of water neared them, however, they never touched the garment, instead, they bounced off something around them. "Valhalla is not being treated well today." The person murmured under their breath as they started to walk along the road, keeping an eye out for each and every person moving in the city. What humans did not know was that this being was capable of reading a person's aura; everyone glowed a faint blue, but only a few 'chosen' with influenctial auras would shine a platinum white. Thanks to this, the person was easily able to identify Drake nearby.

The hooded figure stopped moving again, staying there, idly standing, before they looked over to Drake's hiding place, "Come out. You have not come to Villnore to hide from me. We need to find the others." They simply said, with an ominous, commanding voice.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Villnore: Audria's House)

Vocatio took a big bite out of the freshly baked bread Audria had supplied him to go with his delicious stew. "Mmmmm, this is so good!" he exclaimed and gave Audria a thumb's up. The rain outside splattered the window panes and thunder rumbled in the sky above.

"That's quite a storm out there," Paul commented as he took a bite of stew.

"Does it rain like this a lot in Villnore?"

"Not really, not as intense as this," Audria answered in her crackling voice.

Vocatio enjoyed his stew and bread, but he still couldn't help but wonder what was keeping him there. A letter from a mysterious stranger? Something was up and he was quite curious to figure out what.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yoosei meeped cutely and quickly stopped walking before even she stumbled against Daisy. She blinked surprised once noticing that Daisy seemed in a bad mood. “h-hey you should be careful too not just me” she replied softly and rubbed the back of her head nervously.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Outskirts Villnore*

He drank the water "Sorry to heard about that, I have a past like that myself so I know what you're talking about, but if you keep thinking that the gods will help you, then you will die sooner or later, the gods are dead and that can't be changed" After leaving the waterbag on the table Soma stood up "I think the rain stoped" He walked outside to check on the weather "Yup, the rain stoped" The sky was clear the storm was going to the east carried by the wind "What do you say if we hurry to the city now and leave the talk for later? We better get there before dusk"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon nodded simply, and stood up.

"I'll leave my maul in here. Watch my back while I pull this cart." He stated, as he looked out the window, "the sky weeps for the gods. The gods may be dead, but its better to have something to believe in then nothing."

With that, he stepped back outside, and grabbed ahold of the cart handle. Even in the mud, his dexterity allowed him to pull it easily. The same questions floated through his mind, as it did for the past 17 years.

"Why am I strong like this? Why am I fast?"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Villnore: Audria's House)

Vocatio rubbed his belly with contentness. "I haven't been this full for quite a while." I he got up from the table and headed for the front door. "I'm gonna need to go walk this off. I'll be back later!" he called out as he left the house.

"Be careful!" Audria called after him.

The rain had stopped and the clouds were rolling away from the isolated little town. The roads were wet and muddy and not too many people were walking around. Vocatio took out his pouch containing all the gold he had. "Maybe I could do some shopping in the town square," he said to himself. "There's bound to be merchants around." With that, he quickened his pace to get to the middle of the town, eager to buy some goods.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Drake blinked, he had been hiding along the side of one of the taverns as he heard the voice from the hooden figure. "So much for my hiding pratices." he grumbled as he came into full view. "Uhm I am a knight of Villnore." he spoke trying to sound like a true knight, but the image wasn't as grand as he was drenched in the falling rain. " Now I ask....what do you mean by oth-." Drake stopped in midsentence as a sense of deja vu passed through him as he looked at the figure. "Why do I have a feeling....that I have met you before?" he asked.

Suddenly as fast as the rain appeared it vanished as the clouds started to clear exposing a night sky. Was it the work of this hooded figure? Drake couldn't be sure, but something told me this mysterious person was a door waiting to be open.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)