Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Thankfully for Rudra, he still had his eyes closed from before, so the flash bomb, which had been so prematurely launched towards him had served for naught. It was only a few seconds later that Rudra recovered from his flinching, roaring out in anger, his wings made it nearly impossible to shield his front from such a close-combat attac; it was when he roared that he stopped whipping around with his tail in defense, and instead countered Soma's approach with a focused flame-breath which was sure to blast him away since he had gotten so near the beast. Rudra however, had not seen Brandon approaching from below.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vocatio saw that Rudra had turned his attention on Soma, and Brandon was about to connect a successful attack. He thought that with his reflexes, he should be able to get in at least one slash, and then he could make a hasty retreat.

"Alright, then. Here we go," he muttered to himself. He targeted Rudra's left leg. He lifted his short sword and prepared to attack.

Hey, idiot. Think before you act. Try taking the advice of the animals. You are prey now.

"What the hell are you talking about now?"

Use the grass. It should be long enough. Duck and weave through it like prey successfully escaping a predator. It's a sure shot. Trust me.

Vocatio sighed. He got low to the ground nearly crouching, but he had to be able to maneuver quickly. With one final breath, Vocatio rushed through the grass in a zigzag pattern, the grass covering most of his body. When he was close enough, Vocatio swung his sword to slash Rudra's leg.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yoosei sighed, she could hear the sound of the batle yet she wasn’t able of doing much at all so far. Her mind was racing, she could predict that she would be hit by Rudra’s tail if she would move “damn” she muttered to herself. “what damn good use has this if I can only predict the negative options”

”pff you can use that for your own gain. You see what happen if you take certain actions. Think on what you can do, on what can succeed”

Yoosei groaned softly before she opened her eyes again and scanned what was going on. Once noticing Brandon making his move. “maybe…but just maybe he won’t be able of defending” she quickly rushed towards Rudra’s behind and threw a dagger, aiming for his back.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Soma crossed his arms in front of his face trying to lower the damage from Rudra's breath "Aaahhhggg!" Soma shouted in pain as he was pushed back from Rudra's attack, the flames covered his body, he rolled over the floor trying to extiguish them, after succesfully doing so, he stood up once again with great effort, his arms were the most damaged of all since he used them to block Damn! I forgot about the fire breath dragon's have After that Soma stood silently watching the situation trying to find a chance to strike Damnit!! I'll get my revenge you overzised lizard.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon grinned, as he swung his maul upwards, in between Rudra's hind legs.

"Time to see if you're a boy or a girl!" he laughed almost insanely.

"Tss...." the voice inside him winced, "....low blow....sorry, Rudra...I didn't do that.....gods damned, that looks like it has to hurt!"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Rudra roared in pain, his legs were one of the least worked-out parts of his body, considering he was a wyvern of the skies and rarely used them for anything but landing and supporting himself. The maul came into contact with his crotch, but the protective pouch obviously worked like a thick hide protecting his genitalia. In fact, the hardened scales resent the shockwave of the maul back to its owner's blunt. His back now had a dagger stuck, but the armored hide protected his body rather well to allow any significant wound.

Protection or not, however, Rudra had had enough. "NO MORE GAMES!" he roared, erupting flames up into the air as he flapped his wings, blowing strong gusts at all the combatants to push them away hard. "YOU!" He looked at Vocatio and Brandon, the ones who would be blown away first, and immediately focused his new attack on them. "RRRAAAWR!" he roared, blowing a less focused, more spread flame breath over the two.

"They made him lose his temper already?" Gna said to herself, still atop the cave's entrance, watching everything from above. "You are all doing well! Keep it up!" she cheered.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eeeek!! I didn't expect that to happen!!

"Damn, what am I supposed to do?!" Vocatio yelled while beginning his retreat, hoping to dodge the attack.

You're going to get hit if you run! Call for help!

Vocatio was out of ideas. He no choice but to listen to the voice inside his head. Otherwise, he would be burned to a crisp.

He took a deep breath and yelled, "HELP ME!!"

The ground shook ever so slightly and Vocatio found himself falling into a hole in the ground that had mysteriously opened up beneath him. When he hit the bottom, he realized he was in a cramped tunnel. He looked up to see the flames that had almost hit him. He still wondered how he got so lucky until he realized he was surrounded by little fluffy gophers, their gleaming eyes looking at him expectantly.

"You guys saved me?" Vocatio asked skeptically.

One nodded.

Vocatio looked at it strangely. "Alright, so you can understand me. Well, thank you." He tried to bow in appreciation, but he had no room to move.

When the time is right, ask them to get you back up.

"Well, it's not like I was going up now, seeing as how I'd be toast." And so Vocatio began to recover his energy and thinking of a plot with the gophers. Crazy, right?
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Daisy screeched as the wyvern roared.

'Keep it up everyone! I'm cheering for you!' She shouted, 'Dancing. What use is dancing? I could have learned to use a sword, or even a bow, but no, i wanted to learn how to dance.'

In frustration, the girl lobbed her tambourine at the beast's eyes.

'Oh cruuud! Now i've lost my tambourine, smart move Daisy!' She muttured to herself.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon rolled with the momentum of his maul, curling in tightly to dodge the fire. His clothes, tempered and hardened by years at the forge, protected him for the most part from the flames.

"We need someone with some ranged attacks!" Brandon yelled, grabbing his arm that was singed by the fire.

He noticed his voice was a tad deeper, and a little bit coarser, but he didn't have time to focus on it now.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The young illusionist raised the bag of tricks he carried his special effects bottles. There was nothing else that was useful in there, maybe a few smoke-screens, some flashy (faulty) exploding bottles, but that was it. He was out of tricks, and he immediately felt rather vulnerable. Not to mention useless. What could he do to contribute? What could he do to gain his inner resident's recognition? Once again, he was a frail and weak mortal, just as he was born.

-But Daisy was dancing again. It was a beautiful thing, really, Daisy's dancing even when frustrated. It motivated him, gave him vigour, it gave him will...

"I don't need you." Ray muttered underneath his breath, directed at the being inside him. He swung his arm back and forth, then rotated it, spinning the pouch, mixing all the contents within the bottles, breaking some of them. The pouch started to smoke. Gritting his teeth, he swung as hard as he could, aiming as best as his ability allowed, and flung the pouch as hard as his body permitted. The pouch soared through the dragon flames, the fabric burned up and the bottles heated up...

-Right before they smashed into Rudra's open mouth, the mixtures exploding violently.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers