Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
"You ok Drake?" He asked when he saw Brandon get up like nothing happened As I thought this guy's no joke, we better start woking as a team He thought as he saw Brandon starting his attack "Let's see what you got oversized lizard!" Soma followed Brandon dashing at full speed toward Rudra, hoping that one of them would get the wyberns attention and become a decoy while the other striked at him.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Yoosei rolled down on the ground after Daisy helped her. She groaned softly before standing up once again.

'You haven't yet figured that you have an advantage for you?'

"huh?" Yoosei blinked surprised. she had visions recently but a voice never talked with her like this one.

'Use your senses not your strenght'

While Daisy and Ray try to put their plan into action, Yoosei decided to follow the advice of the voice and close her eyes to focus.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rudra's mouth stung for a little while, but the damage was enough to make him squirm his head back and shut his eyes to bear it, which didn't allow him to see both Soma and Brandon coming at him, however, his head was safe.

In one desperate, act-reflex moment, his tail started to defensively lash around his enormous body, effectively creating some sort of barrier which would mean anybody nearing Rudra from the front would receive a severe punishment of whip-lashes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Do I put a lock in it or are we waiting for Masquerade?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I guess we're waiting! I don't want this to die just yet!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Vocatio landed hard on the ground. He groaned, but was thankful that he was alive.

"Thank you so much, Daisy," he said, his voice full of appreciation.

Be thankful later. You're not safe yet. This is making me kind of bored, by the way.

"Then why the hell don't you do something?!" he exclaimed out loud. His head was not made for quick decisions. He was indecisive by nature. All he could do was distance himself from Rudra and hope that Daisy and Ray's plan would be a success. Plus, he didn't want to receive 'severe punishment' from Rudra.

Think like the animals, my dear. If you think about it, Nature always comes out on top.

"What are you, a hippie or something? We really don't have time for conservationist crap." He glanced warily over the area. Trees, grass, and more nature. Nothing that he could uses to take this thing down. He growled slightly.

Sounds like your angry. I'm trying to give you advise, but if you rather not listen... The voice stopped.

"Hello?" Vocatio asked.

No response.

"Damn! What am I going to do?!"

Selfish.

"I mean, what are we going to do?! Hey wait! You talked."

No response.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC:

Bring
Up
My
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damn!!" Soma stoped just in time, a few steps foward and he would have ended up recieving a hit from Rudra's tail "At times like this I'm thankful of my reflexes" Soma surrounded Rudra's tail aiming a strike from the side "I've got you!" He said as he jumped foward aiming at the dragon's wide chest knowing it was the hardest part for him to protect.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon stopped mere inches from receiving a rather nasty smack from the dragon's tail.

"Well, now what? We can't hit him!" Brandon said, breathing hard, running on adrenaline.

"...well, I do see that his tail's about waist level." The voice in his head pointed out.

"That'll work." Brandon replied, and ran back away from the dragon, then charged it, hitting the dirt and sliding under the massive tail.

"...now what?" Brandon asked.

"...I thought you were gonna keep on that "Brandon Smash" train of thought." The voice replied.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Everyone seems to be concentrating- like they're all talking to someone in their head! I know you can talk to me to! Please- tell me what to do!" Ray whispered to himself desperately, hesitating to throw the flash bomb.

Silence.

"...Oh, you can talk to me, you just really don't want to." Ray assumed.

"Exacto."

"Well that's assuring." The young illusionist sighed, and flung the glass bottle at Rudra's eyes as hard as he could. The glass shattered, and upon contact with air, the liquid inside mixed and emitted a bright flash of light. Gosh, he hoped Rudra wouldn't go berserk on them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers