Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Once reaching the weapon shop, Yoosei stepped inside, fiddling with her hair a bit. The owner of that shop didn’t look at Yoosei with good eyes but that didn’t bug her anymore. A thief as her wouldn’t just expect some sort of a good treatment that is.

”there must be good daggers I hope” she thought for herself as she scanned all the weapons on the shop. She brought her hand to her left pocked and gently pulled out a small bag, which contained part of the money she had at the moment.

“Need anythin’ pal?” the owner asked softly.

“actually yes…” the human girl blinked surprised and then stepped closer to the owner “I kinda need a new dagger… my last one met its last days before I was even able of reaching this town”

“A traveler I see” the guy chuckled and pointed to Yoosei’s left side, showing her a small yet sharp dagger. “good enough for yet tastes?”

Yoosei once noticing the dagger, her eyes shine in happiness. She quickly went to pick up the dagger before looking at the owner. “perfect indeed. How much it is?”

“A couple of gold coins would do it” he replied.

Yoosei opened her bag and threw at him some gold coins and before he would even say thank you, she had left the store already. “I knew I was right in coming check this town indeed” she murmured to herself.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Outskirts of Villnore*

Soma had fallen asleep till he hear someone approaching, he opened his eyes "Hmm? Where am I?" The first thing he saw was the dark sky where a large number of lightings were seen and the falling drops of water from the rain, he was already soaked, it was a mistery as to how did he managed to sleed under the rain "Oh right Villnore" He then sat up and looked around him, he didn't took long to notice the magician, after all it was hard to miss with the caravan and it's golden letters "Oh... hi" He stod up trying to dry his clothes as much as he could, in other circunstances Soma would have tried to get away from strangers, because he was too shy, but his stomach had other plans "Excuse me... would you have something to eat? I can pay you"
To see some of my artwork Click here
[In the forest, near the location of Villnore]

Dark was walking though the forest, trying to reach Villnore. "Villnore. Well, that letter told me to go there. Well, I shound be almost there, I need to get more arrows." Dark thought, moving his near-empty quiver on his back, holding his bow in his hand.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[Outskirts of Villnore]

Ray lifted his hood over his head again to keep his hair relatively dry from the rain. His traveling cloak was already wet and slightly muddy, but at least his clothes were relatively dry underneath. He looked at his caravan and nodded at his friend the smith and the stranger to get in out of the rain.

"I've got lots of leftover bread and some cold stew, you guys can help yourself to that, but you've GOT to help me drag this cart to Villnore when the rain stops!" He said, practically begging. "Deal? You won't have to pay me if you do!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Villnore: Old Woman's House)

"My, oh, my. I can't believe how fast it started raining," the old woman said as she removed her soaking shawl. She rushed into her kitchen to stir something in a large pot on her stove.

The smell of beef, potatoes, and vegetables floated through the air and entered Vocatio's nostrils. "Mmmmm, that smells so good," he commented.

"Hey, my wife makes the best beef stew within miles of this isolated place," the old woman's husband said.

"She told me you would say that." Vocatio smiled and joined the old woman in the kitchen where he sat down in a wooden chair at a wooden table.

The old woman laughed. "I hope your journey wasn't too perilous. My name is Audria, by the way and my husband's name is Paul."

"No, it wasn't too bad. I was lucky that the demon's didn't have their eyes on me, but even if they had, I would have outrun them for sure, for I am none other than Vocatio!" He remembered that it only took him a week to run from his hometown of Aquorlitus to Villnore.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
'Oh great. Rain.' Daisy muttered sarcastically to herself, as she passed by a weapon shop. As she walked past the doorway however, a girl, who looked about the same age as herself, came hurrying out.

'Whoa! Watch it missy! You almost whaled into me!' Daisy cried, her bad mood at making very little money that night darkening with the storm clouds.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Ok, sure... thanks" Said the swordman gaining confidence after seeing that the stranger was a good guy "My name is Soma... and you must be Ray the Trickster, Right?" He then looked at Brandon "Hi!"
[Outskirts of Villnore]

Ray's eyes sparkled with delight at the mention of his title. He didn't have a surname of his own, so his title was very important to him. "Illusionist and Magical Meister, at your service!" The young street magician bowed flamboyantly and knocked on the the side of his caravan. A large chunk of the side seemingly fell off, but it slid down smoothly and became some sort of slanted ramp. A secret door! Ray gestured for them to get inside. The ramp lead into what seemed to be a small wooden room with a small table, a single cot and a pot of stew propped on unlit coals. It would fit four people inside snugly and no more.

"Please say you know me for my trade and not for the letters on the side of my wagon!" Ray laughed pleasantly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Ray's caraban?*

Soma entered the small room inside the wagon, he took off his coat and put it an a corner "Actually I head some kids talking 'bout you in a city on my way to Villnore and when I saw the letters on your wagon I thought it was you the one they were talking about"
Dark looked up as it started to rain. "Well, I better hurry." Dark thought, as he started to run out of the forest, he saw a caraban ahead of him. "I wonder if they are going to Villnore as well. Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds