Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Ray coughed. "Be damned... you're a lot more stupendously terrifying- guckt- MAJESTIC face to face than in stories! Whoops, look at the time-" He lifted up a flamboyant looking brass pocketwatch and indicated at its ornately decorated face. "Is about time for me to get back behind the group!" He said, and made a dash back behind the group, where his mini-cart was.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yoosei sweatdropped as she looked at Daisy. "It's not that I am negative. It's more like...I have seen how this ends" she murmured in a low tone before then sighing and getting ready to move too. Holding her dagger, she quickly headed towards Rudra's left wing, trying to injure it with her dagger.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Psssf why should Thor listen to any of you?" the dark voice sounded in Drake causing the elf to stop. "Wait I'm not saying-"
"Be quiet host. The God of Thunder does not need a help to take out a welp like Rudra." Drake suddenly grabbed his broadsword and pointed it at the dragon.

"Come on Rudra let's see if you grown up truly." Drake shook his head. "Hey wait I don't want to do this!"

"Shut it elf." he replied back to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Brandon attacked, all Rudra had to do was bring his head to a side, to his left to be precise. His tail swiveled just in time, catching the blacksmith around his arms, the maul's hit barely scratching its thick hide as his mouth opened, greeting both Vocatio and Yoosei with a scorching dragon breath. "Impudent!" he said, shaking Brandon in the air and suddenly hurling him towards Drake.

Gna looked at the fight, interested at the humans' antics "You may want to try a different strategy, instead of attacking a dragon head-on." She mentioned, determined to see their well being, "Daisy, assist them!" she commanded.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oooffff!" Drake groaned outward as he was sent flying by Brandon hitting into him.

"Grrrrr...!!! Why didn't you avoid that?"Thor yelled inside his mind.
"Hey your the one that started it...ouwch...." The elf moaned getting to his feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Typical Thor, thickheaded as ever."

Ray lobbed a few more homemade flashers at Rudra's maw as the Wyvern let out a dragon breath. Upon breaking, the bottles filled his maw with a dragon's mouthful of thick show-smoke. "Fornication fornication fornication! Such a powerful and equally impressive foe has been cast on our path! All I can do is this- and why is it that this voice only speaks to make such rude remarks?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon rolled with the throw, landing on Drake, relatively unhurt.

The voice in his head was laughing his nonexistant ass off.

"Sorry, man." He said as he got back up, and lunged for the dragon again.

Brandon "specialized" in brute force and close contact, and he didn't know how to do much else. So, he'd keep trying to smash the dragon's skull in.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Assist them?!' Daisy screeched, throwing herself at Yoosei and Vocatio in an attempt to roll them both out of the way of the Wyvern's fire.

She leapt up again, thankful to find that she wasn't on fire.

'I'll do my best my Lady. Let's see...' Daisy scanned the battlefield. Attacking the Wyvern was pointless, his hide was incredibly tough and it didn't look like they'd be able to harm him easily with their weapons. Perhaps his eyes?

'Hey, Ray? Got anything that could blind him?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Blind- blind- blind-" The magician rummaged through his leather special effects pouch, and produced a few marble-sized glass spheres. They were failed attempts at being flashy, being too bright that they stunned or temporarily blinded his audience. "I do!" Ray called at Daisy.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Is there anything you DON'T have? But whatever, we need to set them off right in his eyes, that should do some damage, right? Even if it doesn't, we'll have some more time to come up with something better.' The dancer said, racking her brains for more ideas.

all i ever wanted was the world.