Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Daisy stretched her lithe body then adopted a hunched battle position, a firm grip on her tambourine.

'This is just what we need, a challenge! Okay everyone, let's teach this scaly windbag a lesson! But... someone else can go first, one death is enough for me, thanks.' She said happily, winking at Brandon.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Suddenly Drake felt a overwhelming prescense in him as he turned to Soma. "How dare you question my ablities pity mortal." a dark voice came from the elf causing him to stop. "Huh was that me?"

"You wish." another inner voice spoke.

"Oh great...hearing voices. I knew I was going to go crazy one of these days."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay?" Soma sweat-dropped as he heard Drake's burst of anger "I told you, I'm not questioning your abilities, it's that I don't want to underestimate him" He said while pointing at Rudra "If you got a problem with that, go ahead, don't say I didn't warn you"
To see some of my artwork Click here
While everyone was talking amongst themselves, Ray had already stepped forward, stars in his eyes. "A... a dragon- nay- a wyvern! I've always dreamed of meeting one of your kind, Lord Rudra, it is an honor be able to meet you, even if it is in combat." The illusionist bowed at Rudra flamboyantly.

"Hey-hey, Rudra. You look like you've grown."

The young magician's eyes widened and he actually spun around to find out where that came from. It took him a few seconds to realize that it was that same cocky, mischievous voice that called him weird. Only now did it speak again, and it wasn't even addressing him! How rude. "Excuse me? Who are you?"

Silence.

"Oh do not ignore me, sir disembodied voice!" He wailed. He didn't like being ignored, in fact, it was like being branded with white hot iron to him. His obsessive compulsive disorders were weird.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yoosei sighed while looking at everyone. "This doesn't looks at it is even going to work. If they start already to want to take the opponent on their own, how will they be able of working as a team" she murmured to herself, foreseeing that things wouldn't end up any good.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vocatio approached Yoosei, sword in hand. "What are we going to do about these guys?" he asked her. "The main task at hand is to defeat Rudra, not argue amongst ourselves."

"You could always try striking a conversation with Lord Rudra," the voice spoke up again. "He is a beast, after all."

Vocatio didn't ignore the voice, but took what it said into consideration, but knowing the wyvern's own arrogant personality, he didn't think talking would prevent it from toasting them. He focused back on the female thief in front of him. "Got any ideas?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Rudra began wondering, staring oddly at the humans before him; all of them were acting rather circuit-broken not to mention most of them clearly showed to have conflictive standards and priorities. "Lady Gna, are you sure,"

"Positive." Gna interrumpted, ignoring Drake's suicidal request.

"Why teenagers?" the large dragon asked himself, shaking his head. "Are you going to attack or not?" Rudra suddenly growled, looking down at the nearest three, who happened to be Yoosei, Ray and Vocatio.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Hey! Don't be so rude! Give us a second!' Daisy cried, lobbing her tambourine at the wyvern's scaly face.

'Soma, Drake, you guys worked together before, so don't be messing around now, right? And Yoosei, don't be so negative cutie! There's no problem! We just all have to go together! Okay? Okay?!' She said, her voice stressed.

'Uhm... i need to calm down. Let's just, not talk about it anymore and try and beat this guy, 'kay?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon ran up a small outcropping of rocks, his maul held high over his head.

"BRANDON SMASH!!!!" he yelled, as he brought the maul down, aimed at the base of the wyvern's skull.

"Either this is going to be rather entertaining, or rather painful for us." The voice stated.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Vocatio sighed. "So be it," he stated. He did a backflip away from Rudra and then swiftly rushed at it. He feinted a frontal attack with his sword and swerved around the wyvern's left leg and sliced at its tendons.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA