Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Drake nodded hearing the command and promptly following around Mariam wanting to be the 'royal handler' of her orbs, but seriously he lightly placed his hand on his broadsword making sure it was tight and ready for battle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vocatio was anxious for an actual chance to increase his strength. He knew he was fast, but he wasn't very strong. He looked over at Drake and realized that he missed his sword. Risen from Ashes was a beautiful sword. 'What a waste,' he thought. He went to unsheath the last of his Verdant Daggers, but before he could reach it, a cloud of ashes surged out of his pouch of needles and swirled around until they clumped together and solidified into a sword. Risen from Ashes had appeared back into Vocatio's hands.

"Woah," he said awestruck. "I had no idea it could do that." He shook his head in disbelief and turned to Gna. "I am as ready as I'll ever be," he said and crossed the exit.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
'Of course, as an Einherjar, i really don't need any training. Not to mention how toned my body is anyways, you gotta be fit to dance all the time, y'know. But, not to worry, i'll give you guys a chance to keep up!' Daisy laughed, gracefully cartwheeling through the exit.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Soma smiled "Now that's the type of training I'm used to, I'm wasn't made for spiritual training" He unsheated his sword, and swinging it around as a warm up he said "I'm looking foward to this" He walked through the exit ready to start.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon nodded silently, as he stepped for the exit. Part of him wished he could spend more time with Daisy, but, the callous voice that kept calling him fat urged him on.

"Come on, beast of burden, lets go!" it said.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei rubbed her temples a bit and then looked at the Gna. "well I am ready too" she murmured softly. She wonder how it would be that training alike.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
- Intermission -

Gna looked up at the sky, a smile painting itself on her beautiful face. "Come down, my Pet. It's time to play." She softly said, the wind suddenly roughening as a large figure soared the skies.

With a loud roar, what seemed to be a tremendously large, red and purple wyvern descended on the far end of the cliff, its magestuously big wings spreading as it landed and greeted the humans and einherjar with a growl. "Humans... they are not worthy enough."

"Deter from rambling, my good friend Rudra." Gna Valkyrie giggled, "It does not become of you as one of the youngest dragons at the service of the Valhalla to act so eldery."

"Yer one to talk lass." Rudra continued, his long tail coiling around in front of his ankles.

"Much better." Gna retorted, before she looked over to the group of warriors. "Now all of you, the god of Midgard's winds might look like quite of a challenge, and I'm not going to lie to you. He is. But there's nothing your enriched souls cannot accomplish as of now." She casually floated to the top of the exit, sitting down to watch. "Done with formalities, what is that saying you humans fathom? Oh yes... Break a leg." She smiled sweetly.

Rudra looked down, baring his fangs. "Who's first?"

"Oh don't be unfair." The battle maiden said, "They all are going up against you at once."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wait...if I take this dragon on my own. Mariam will surely love me."

*Insert dream secquence of the nun hugging the large elf saying sweet nothings to him.* he thought with a goofy smile.

"Uhm excuse me pardon me." Drake said as he moved through the group to be up front of the group. "Uhm if you don't mind Gna. I would like to take on Rudra on my own." The elf knight spoke trying sound brave as he looked up at the dragon.
"Maybe I should rethink this?" he thought as he tried to control his nerves while he drew his broadsword.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon sighed, as he swung his maul forward in an offensive posture.

"...luck runs out." He sighed inwardly.

"Oh, don't worry, fatty. If we wanted you dead, you would've been dead ages ago." The voice rang through his mind.

"Oh, so NOW you're going to help me." He retorted, "Where were you when I needed help talking to Daisy?!"

"Oh, fine. God, my vessel is not only fat, he's whiney as well." The voice said, "here, this'll make up for me not helping you engage in your carnal desires."

Like a storm passing through his body, he felt...different. He felt like a wolf...maybe an ox. All he knew, was, he felt like fighting, and found something dormant in him that gave him the dexterity to help him fight the dragon.

"Now, shut up, and make us look good for Daisy." The voice said.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, I'd love to see you trying pal but," Soma said patting Drake's shoulder "No offence, but I highly doubt you can take him on by yourself" Soma walked past Drake holding his sword tightly "it's not that I belittle your abilities, it's that I get the feeling that the demons we faced earlier are nothing compared to this guy, besides, I want to face him too, I'm a little pissed from what he said about me not being worthy enough just for being a human, that arrogant punk!"
To see some of my artwork Click here