Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Vocatio blushed. "Well, you look very young to me. If I knew you weren't immortal, then I'd have to guess that you were in your early to mid 20s."

"Very good. Don't be so awkward. You tend to be nervous way too much." The voice laughed.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Praise? That's something I forgot humans could do." Gna retorted, although she didn't mellow at his comment, rather smiled gently. "In any case, we are now approaching our destination, we will come at the eastern summit soon. I suggest you all prepare yourselves." The battle maiden finished, and without further ado continued ahead of Vocatio.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The way Brandon stared at him wasn't liked by Soma in the least The heck's wrong with that guy? "Shall we prepare?" He saw Yoosei walking off and followed her "Hey Yoosei, don't go too far, we're almost there"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Yoosei stopped on her tracks and looked at Soma. "sorry, I just can't stay close to the group. They are making way too much noise, I have an headache and that way it won't ever go" she murmured softly yet in a cute way.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The young magician watched the Nun's antics with curiosity and mild interest. She seems to enjoy attention, like he did. But he was an entertainer, it was normal to want attention. Her case was different, perhaps she wanted to be acknowledged? perhaps she wanted recognition? Perhaps she had always been lonely til now? Or maybe, the gods forbid, she was just a lecherous harlot? He didn't delve into that matter, instead, he imagined what their destination would be like. He had managed to retrieve most of his belongings from his caravan (which he dragged in a smaller, more portable but still flamboyantly painted cart), and was wondering if there were people who needed cheering up where they went. On a side note, the voice that had called him weird hadn't spoken once since before the meditation. He felt lie it did not like socializing with him at all. There was an almost evil presence to it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Mmm. I don't have any family.' Daisy said, her tone a little sad.

'Well, not that i can remember. But the lady who's looked after me all these years is really nice! We lived together, just the two of us, in the town we all met in. She was a close friend of my mother's, so she took me in. And- Oh, hey, we gotta go. Uhm... thanks for asking about me. It was sweet.' The dancer said, smiling.

She linked her slim arm with Brandon's much bigger one and proceeded to follow the group.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon started walking them back to the group, secretly wishing they could've stayed just a little longer.

He sighed, "...yeah, that sounds like my friend, Ray the Magician. He didn't have a family either. I may be one of the only ones here that still remembers my family..."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Vocatio just stood there and watched Gna walk away. "Well, that went as well as expected," he muttered.

Don't be discouraged, sweetie. She is an immortal, after all.

"Hey, I just wanted to talk a little bit. I wasn't trying anything, if that's what you're thinking."

Hey, I didn't say anything. Why are you getting so defensive?

"Who are you anyways?"

Sorry, but you're neither worthy enough nor strong enough for me to reveal who I am to you. The voice was silent for a few minutes. So, you've got a thing for immortals, or do you just like powerful women? The voice giggled. I didn't know you liked domination.

"Shut up!!" Vocatio yelled. He was blushing and his face was extremely red.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Vessels, get ready." Gna said as they finally were at the end of the passage, fresh mountain air filling everybody's lungs as a rather large rockbed platform appeared. Had it been a lighthouse instead it could easily be mistaken by an aerie with all the formations that appeared to be decorating the place. "It's time for your physical training." She said as she stood by the exit without any other extra step. "When the last of you cross that exit, there's no turning back."

OOC: Which means we'll enter an Inter-Mission. Last posts now!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ray the Illusionist gulped and lowered his little cart. The words "Physical" before the word "Training" didn't bode well with him. He had been born with a frail and sickly body, though his arms, shoulders and legs were a significantly stronger than they were years prior, due to his constant traveling and dragging of his large cart. He nodded once to reassure himself. "I am ready, Lady Valkyrie." He announced.

Mariam nodded firmly, her resolve set in stone. She was stronger than she looked, training every single day, simply by walking around with those large mounds of flesh on her chest. Her agility could use some training too.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers